Brutal Shemale Lovers Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's a letter for you," she said in a stilted tone, and left.

Lucy stopped removing her sparse clothing.

How interesting.

She slunk over to the envelope on the dressing table.

"An anonymous gift? Hmm, how exciting!" she mused.

Picking it up she carefully detached the back and withdrew the contents. One small card, with a number on it, and a printed picture. A picture she hadn't seen in a long time.

Lucy's eyes lit up.

She'd finally found her favourite again... after all these years.

CHAPTER 3

Tanya strolled into the sizeable café and smiled at the waitress as she went to her favourite table. She kept herself in shape, but a slice of chocolate cake couldn't be helped on occasion. The white walls, open front and beautiful weather made it feel like the perfect place to be on a summer's day.

She quickly ordered and sat back with her phone, scrolling through some emails when an unknown number began to ring on her phone. She dismissed it. No need to spoil such a perfect afternoon. She continued to idly peruse through various unimportant files when the phone rang again. Unknown number.

She pursed her lips. She really didn't want to get herself in a mood, poor Jake would have to do a lot of work to lift her spirits later. She cancelled the call.

Almost immediately the phone rang once more. Tanya gritted her teeth and picked up the phone, pressing the answer button. She felt ready to give someone a piece of her mind. She pressed the phone to her ear and prepared to vent her annoyance at the intrusion of her lovely afternoon.

"Hello, my favourite," said a sultry voice from the phone. "How are you?"

Tanya's face went white, and her grip on the phone hardened as she took in a voice she hadn't heard in years. A gentle, smooth voice that drew you in like the drain in a bathtub, slowly pulling the water down until it had consumed everything.

"I'm sorry I haven't called in so long," the voice continued, "but I'm afraid I couldn't find you, perhaps I should have tried harder but... I'm just delighted... to finally find you my love."

Tanya's body was stiff as a board, and her mouth dry. She sounded the same. That voice... that intoxicating tone. She looked around. She couldn't be here. If she were, she would have introduced herself in person... Someone must have given Tanya's number to her.

"Nothing to say my love?" said the voice

Tanya managed to get her mouth moving. "Lucy," she whispered. Her voice came out completely unlike herself. It sounded meek and soft. It felt wrong and yet in the presence of Lucy it wasn't at all.

"Oh my favourite, I'm so glad you remember me, but I think Mistress Lucy still sounds better, don't you agree?"

Tanya's lips trembled. She could feel her erection growing under the table.

"I have had so many unfulfilled fantasies that I think you would just LOVE...why don't we meet up for a chat?"

Tanya hung up the phone and threw it into her handbag like it was a curled-up python. Her cock was almost hard, her breathing was erratic, and her heart was beating fast. She felt the complete control in her world suddenly unravelling, and she briskly gathered her things and left the café hunched over so her erection wouldn't look so obvious, barging past the smiling waitress who had just come to her table with a beautiful chocolate cake slice. The dessert tumbled off the plate and landed with a tiny wet thud on the beautiful wooden café floor.

****

Tanya paced through her flat. She smoked deeply on a cigarette every so often, pausing to let the chemicals relieve her of the tension for a moment, before the nerves and the incriminating thoughts returned.

10 years.

Ten years since she'd felt so horny and out of control. So... helpless.

The pleasant evening outside seemed like a different world entirely to the one that Tanya was inhabiting. The shadows stretched inside her flat; she had left the lights off, and walking in the dim glow of dusk seemed to calm her. Images of her younger self kissing Lucy's hand, doing her dishes, licking her pussy...

She gulped.

Being locked in chastity...

Her cock flexed.

'Fuck, don't get hard, you're stronger than this,' she scolded herself as her dick throbbed.

But deep-down Tanya's stomach was doing somersaults. Lucy had a special way with people.

Her knees quivered and she sat down.

There were very few people in Tanya's life who knew what she had been like as a young woman. She had been a dominating, somewhat psychotic bitch queen for so long that she herself had almost forgotten.

There was a reason she looked for control in everything. The way she dressed, worked, lived... loved. Many of those reasons boiled down to the time she had spent with Lucy. Lucy had taught her to please in the most submissive, humiliating, degrading ways. Denied pleasure, denied the right to cum for weeks, sometimes months at a time. Constantly teased, aching for release. Put in collars, muzzles, nipple clamps. Anything that Lucy's imagination could come up with.

Moving towards the cupboard she stubbed out the cigarette and brought out another one. Usually she smoked only after sex or perhaps on a night out, but today she'd gone through nearly a dozen.

She carefully poured a measure of whiskey into a glass, looking into the dark broody liquid, and brought the glass to her lips, downing it. The raw alcohol stung her throat and she coughed slightly, before adding another few measures. Memories flooded in, of Lucy with a tight hold on her scrotum, preventing her from releasing a mountain of jizz, intensifying the pain and pleasure. Of nipple tassels and schoolgirl outfits. Or the time Lucy made her clean both her feet with her tongue. She hated herself for it, but she started to slowly stroke her cock.

She had never managed to say no to Lucy. How could she? She made you her world. Her universe of endless pleasure.

She began to stroke and moan to the memories of Lucy rubbing her nipples, tweaking them, whispering degrading things in her ear.

Fuck.

She was at full mast now, and she began to take a firm grip on her shaft, roughly wanking herself to the thoughts of Lucy whispering in her ear, spanking her... sitting on her face.

She was halfway there when the door rang.

Tanya stared at the door. She didn't even hide her open hard-on, as she slowly walked towards it. Hand shaking, she placed it on the handle, and turned.

The door opened to reveal exactly who she knew it would be.

Lucy was wearing a long black trench coat, a rimmed hat, and a small black leather handbag, standing elegantly in front of her.

"Oh... My darling favourite," she said, voice dripping with lust.

Tanya's whole body was frozen. She felt her stomach grow warm, and the alcohol fuelling her raging hormones.

"My beautiful girl... You couldn't wait?" She said, smiling, as she touched a gloved finger to the tip of Tanya's rock-solid penis, and began to circle her slit whilst talking, causing Tanya to whimper as she agonizingly teased her.

"We will need to make up for lost time darling, so I thought I would bring a few things. My luggage is downstairs in my car, would you be a darling and fetch it for me later?" She said, still all smiles.

Tanya nodded softly.

"I asked you a question, darling favourite, do me the courtesy of responding," She said in a clipped tone.

"Yes." Said Tanya.

Lucy's face dropped a little. Her finger stopped rotating.

"I'm sorry darling but, I won't remind you of your manners again. What's my name?"

Tanya's jaw clenched... this time would be different. She was just a woman. Lucy couldn't control her. She was just an ordinary woman. Tanya was strong, and she knew how to remain in charge. It was different now.

"N..no." She said.

She thought that saying it out loud would fill her with confidence. If anything, it filled her with doubts.

Lucy smiled and quickly dropped to her knees in front of Tanya, and put her nose to her cock. Slowly she inhaled the musk of Tanya's cock which made Tanya twitch. She took a firm grip of the base. And began to slowly, gently jerk it. Her touch, even with gloves on, was electric. Immediately, Tanya was panting. She knew exactly how much pressure to put in to keep her on edge. How fast to go to make her body shudder.

Lucy was smiling like an angel now. "Say it darling. For me, my favourite. I know you haven't forgotten"

Tanya closed her eyes and tried to pump her hips, but Lucy put a steady hand against her to keep her still, pumping just a little faster.

"Go on my baby... Go on..." She said in a loving tone, giving a gentle kiss first to her left testicle, then her right.

Tanya's balls were swelling. She needed to cum.

"Say it darling, for me, your lover..." Implored Lucy, her gaze still razor sharp as she observed Tanya's resistance weakening.

After a few more strokes which sent pulses of pleasure through her body, Tanya caved.

"YES, Mistress Lucy, Yes..."

Lucy grinned and felt the spasms of Tanya about to cum.

She immediately gripped a particular area of Tanya's cock toward the base, and squeezed hard.

Tanya felt her orgasm being violently halted in its tracks and moaned; a long, keening call for release.

"Oh, wonderful darling... really I would have let you finish but I do think we should wait. Perhaps it would be best if we continue inside, wouldn't you agree?"

Whilst talking she kept her hand firmly squeezing Tanya's hilt. Tanya was grunting, as the pleasure of almost cumming and the pain of not finishing collided. Her muscles were tensing up and down her body.

"Calm down, slut," said Lucy, with a hint of venom in her voice, and Tanya, feeling chastened, put her arms to her sides, her head down. Her disobedient cock subsided to being semi hard.

"Oh, we're going to have a lot of fun, you and I," she beamed.

She gently released Tanya's cock, careful to give it a few long slow strokes before doing so to keep her on edge.

"Now, take my keys and bring my things up. And don't worry, I packed some new toys for us to play with."

As she said this she strolled into the room and removed her black coat. Underneath she was wearing a short black PVC dress, with long, thigh high leggings and, long heeled boots. Everything was black and shining.

She wiped a gloved finger over the glass that Tanya had been drinking from.

"Haven't you been a naughty girl," she said softly.

Tanya's stare didn't leave the floor.

CHAPTER 4

Jake's thoughts wandered as he trudged down the dark sidewalk, kicking a piece of rubbish on his way past. He daydreamed a lot these days. About Sarah.

Empty shops and late-night stores stood empty as he passed.

Jake couldn't help but feel like he'd fucked everything up. Why had he given in to Tanya so easily those weeks ago?.. Why had he let Sarah dump him so pathetically? He hadn't even tried to argue. Not that he had a leg to stand on.

Tanya may have been a beautiful, intimidating woman, but at any point he could have just said no. Or shouted. Or run. But he didn't. Because in truth he hadn't wanted to run.

He'd let his dick (or more accurately his asshole) rule his head.

And his relationship with Sarah had paid the price.

Now he lived with Tanya. Sexy, control freak, Boss-Bitch Tanya.

He put his hands in his pockets and slowed down, trying to make the final destination of Tanya's flat that little bit further away.

He thought about that brief moment last night. That hint of empathy and emotion in Tanya that he glimpsed. Everything she usually did was manipulative, dominating... but in that moment she seemed... normal. Just for a brief second, she felt like an empathetic human being.

It was something that actually thrilled him, but it wasn't enough.

He needed to talk to Sarah. He needed to make things right.

Jake slipped his phone from his pocket and scrolled down to her number. He stopped walking and took a deep breath.

He could do this.

The wind flowed gently past his ears, making him shiver.

He could do this.

A dog barked in the distance.

He pressed dial.

Straight to answerphone.

Damnit.

Maybe she'd blocked him? Maybe it was just turned off. Maybe she didn't want to talk to him at all? Maybe it really was over, and he'd left it too late..

He heard her voice on the answer-machine and it made him warm just listening to it.

"Heya, you've reached Sarah, I'm not around so leave a message!"

BEEP

Jake's mind went blank.

"Hey...erm... Sarah..." He began to walk slowly in circles as he talked. "Just wanted to see how you were and um... wondered... if maybe we could talk? I miss you... I miss you a lot. Okay...okay bye."

He hung up and quietly chastised himself for being such a gormless idiot.

Jake began to rush home, feeling guilty that he had left a voice message to Sarah and was planning to walk into Tanya's arms. He didn't know how he was going to square it with Tanya now that she had moved his stuff in with her, but he knew he had to try. He had to try and get Sarah back in his life.

Jake puffed up his chest and jogged towards Tanya's block of flats. He brought out the key that Tanya had given him and bounded up the stairs. He could do this. He needed to be honest. He shoved the key into the door and opened it, and the sight that greeted him made his mouth drop.

Tanya was kneeling in the middle of the main living area, naked apart from a black collar with studs, and a ball gag in her mouth. Her eyes were fixed firmly on Jake's knees, and her cheeks burned red. Her huge cock was half hard in front of her, jutting out like a branch which had grown too long and was bending under its own weight. Jake was so completely amazed by this sight that he had to take a few seconds to process that there was another person standing next to her.

His eyes crept over to the stranger. She was wearing what looked like a dominatrix outfit, and she held a riding crop in one black-gloved hand. She had black hair and eye shadow which contrasted with the paleness of her skin. She looked gorgeous and extremely unnerving at the same time. Her expression was one of lazy curiosity, like someone meeting a new guest over dinner.

"Um... Tanya?" He said questioningly, feeling embarrassed to be fully clothed whilst seeing her naked, kneeling on the floor,

"Tanya is busy making up for being a naughty girl," said the standing woman haughtily. "My name is Lucy, and I believe that you are Jake?"

"Erm... yeah," said Jake incredulously. He was still trying to process the insanity of the scene in front of him. He had never seen Tanya expose a hint of weakness, of humility. This woman was standing over her, talking on her behalf, and seemed to be completely in control of the situation.

"What's going on here?"

"It's simple Jake... I'm taking back my property," said Lucy, casually teasing Tanya's neck and shoulders with the riding crop. She flinched to the crop's touch, but her cock jumped.

"And my darling favourite here can't have such a beautiful littler flower like you here distracting her with... Unsavoury thoughts." She talked like Tanya was a child that needed to be chided.

"We made the decision to pack your things..." She gestured to two cases to the side of the door. "I believe Tanya here has arranged with her neighbour for you to sleep on her couch until your affairs are sorted."

Jake looked incredulously at his freedom placed right next to him, and at the pathetic figure of Tanya, her powerful body hunched over, hands on her thighs. He felt a moment of sadness. Somewhere in there was a soft soul.

But Jake could still feel the soreness in his ass-cheeks from where Tanya had violently spanked him the night before. The daily humiliations of his body and mind, and the built-up frustrations of the last month, led his feet to the suitcases. Tanya whimpered as he did, and Lucy silenced her with a sharp crack of her riding crop on Tanya's round ass. She made one pathetic sound of pleasure and pain, her cock becoming fully hard even in her moment of complete humiliation, a long slimy drip of pre-cum oozing from the tip, descending towards the floor.

Jake looked at Lucy and her eyes burned a hole into him. He whipped his gaze back to his bags and hoisted them slowly towards the door. He brought his bags over the threshold, and turned to close the door. "Oh no Jake, please, let me," said Lucy, with a smile that seemed to openly display her indifference to his presence. She clicked her fingers and Tanya shuffled forwards on her hands and knees, putting her hands to the door and slowly pushing the door closed. Her eyes met Jake's one last time, and he caught another glimpse of that fear and vulnerability she had never showed, until the door's crack disappeared, and the latch closed.

Jake breathed out slowly. It felt insane to leave Tanya like this, even after the way she had treated him...

Jake thought about Sarah and steeled himself. Tanya's vulnerability hadn't given her the right to be malicious for most of her life, and she had always been that.

He grabbed his bags and pulled them to Jessica, Tanya's neighbour. She answered the door after a few seconds of knocking and didn't seem to need an explanation, simply gesturing to the couch, letting him throw his bags next to the window. Without Tanya's influence, Jessica seemed reticent to even engage in conversation or acknowledge his existence, which suited Jake just fine. He walked out and towards the elevator. He hoped he wouldn't need to use that couch, he thought to himself, taking the phone out of his pocket.

***

Sarah leant against her kitchen table. She played with a stray fibre from her white, summery dress, which loosely outlined her lean body. It made her breasts look great as well, in her opinion. Her straightened hair was dyed a dark red, and she was barefoot, brushing the kitchen tiles with her sole, feeling the cracks.

Her apartment was cute without feeling cramped. The little round wooden table wouldn't hold more than 5 guests, and the gentle orange glow from the lamp reflected off a well-used stove, an array of fridge magnets, and a bin lid squashed on top of a bright bunch of flowers sent by Charles, (She liked how they looked, but six bunches of flowers were enough, hell she could probably open up her own bouquet business soon.)

She had tried to tidy but found herself losing concentration, and had been cleaning a packet of ramen noodles when she caught herself. She breathed in, slow, deep breaths.

Her thoughts ran to Jake.

What would she say to him? How much he had hurt her? How much she missed him?..

She tried to remember what she should say when he stood in front of her. How he had humiliated her. Made her question her feelings.

She thought about asking why he had not put up a fight when she confronted him after Tanya's depraved sex tape. How he had stood there when she cried and said nothing as she walked away. Fucking asshole.

Sarah felt her phone vibrate and flipped it open. A message from Lucy.

"Sar, I just wanted to thank you for my present Hun... My favourite won't be sniffing around Jake's heels anymore, I promise. I will be keeping her VERY busy. She's been a naughty girl. L xxx"

Sarah smiled at the last line. Fuck you bitch, she thought to herself. That's for stealing my boyfriend. She put the phone down. She felt like she should be happy fucking her ex-best friend over, but all she could think about was Jake, and his imminent arrival.

She sat down. And then stood up. She ran through what she was going to say. She sat down again.

The doorbell rang.

She shot up, raced to the door, and paused as she got there. Her hand suddenly seemed to be made of spaghetti. She slowly placed a trembling hand around the handle. A gentle knock at the door boomed like an orchestral drum in front of her.