Brutal Shemale Lovers Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gently, agonizingly, turned the handle. The door opened, and there was Jake. Dressed in a work t-shirt and jeans, sweat on his brow from running. His baby blue eyes and soft cheeks made Sarah's heart sing. She thought about the things he'd done, and what she was going to say to him. A few seconds of silence passed whilst he stood there, panting.

Jake looked at Sarah, the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, looking like an angel dressed in white. He felt like his heart was trying to pump blood around his body with the force of a train, and his hands were clammy.

"I.. ah... I like the new hair," said Jake awkwardly.

Sarah folded her arms and said nothing.

Jake decided he'd better make an apology before she could react with anger.

"Okay, look, Sar..." He got as far as her name before Sarah slapped him across the face. He reeled for a moment, and then brought his head back around, dazed.

She looked furious.

"I... I deserved that," said Jake.

"Yeah... you did," said Sarah.

"Look, I just wanted to say.."

"I got your message," said Sarah.

"Oh... Right, well..."

"Did you... mean it?" she said.

"Y...yeah Sar. I really missed you. And I was an idiot. I should never have let you walk away. I didn't say it to you then...and I'm saying it to you now. I love you."

There was a silence after he said it, and Jake felt like his declaration had fallen a lot flatter than he had imagined. Sarah's expression remained neutral in response.

"And what," she said eventually, "you think that because you say so I'm just going to run back into your arms?"

Jake stuttered, having played the big 'I love you' card and finding his deck woefully short of other options.

"What? Oh ah, no... no of course not, but I couldn't live with myself if I didn't tell you..."

Sarah flung herself into Jake's arms, bowling him over into the hallway and onto his back. She pressed herself into him and Jake put his arms around her, trying to get his breath back from being tackled to the floor. She put her lips to his and gave him a long, deep kiss. Their bodies both melted into the moment. Jake lost himself in her taste, the girl he had longed for, for so long. After a few seconds Sarah slowly removed her lips and looked into his eyes. Jake smiled in relief.

"..I love you Sar."

"I love you too Jay..." She gave him a soft kiss on the neck. "But if you even look sideways at another girl this time, you're fucking dead."

"Yeah... I saw what happened to Tanya... You're the boss," he said, not faking his all-too-real trepidation.

He felt her huge cock pressing against his, the weight pushing down on his own eager mushroom. It made him want to feel her inside him. If she had told him she was going to fuck him in the hallway, he wouldn't have thought twice.

"You know you're going to have to do a lot of things to make up for being an asshole," she said, smiling.

"Oh yeah, like what?" He said, playing with her hair.

She hoisted him off the floor and stood holding him in her arms.

"Lots of fucking cleaning," she said in a serious voice.

Jake laughed. "Yeah... I guess I can do that."

She began to carry Jake into her flat like a damsel in distress, knocking the door shut with her heel as she strode towards the bedroom.

Sarah smiled as she spoke.

"Oh and the cleaning... you'll be doing it naked... I'll have to watch you to make sure you get all the cracks and crevices," she said seductively.

Jake looked up like at his lady in shining armour and felt a heady rush at how hot it was to have a girl carry him into her bedroom. She strode through the bedroom door and threw her lover onto the bed, pouncing on top and making out with him in a frenzied mess of tongue, groaning and saliva. Jake tried to kiss back whilst removing his Jeans and t shirt at the same time and managed to fail at both.

Sarah growled and tore his t shirt open, latching onto one of his nipples with her teeth, making him gasp. He managed to finally fumble his jeans and she wasted no time grabbing the lube bottle, revealing her long cock under her dress (going commando is so liberating), and pouring the entire bottle over it.

Jake started trying to pull her dress off, but she slapped his hands away because it meant vital seconds lost of fucking, and pushed Jake's knees and legs wide, so that he was lying on his back. She didn't hesitate and slid halfway into him, letting out a long moan of tension releasing pleasure. Jake responded with a moan of his own as he felt her shaft sliding through his entrance and deep into his body. His gaze roved over her; The smoothness of her muscles, the large, caring eyes screwed shut, savouring every millimetre of his tight hole.

Sarah's breath became erratic, and she pumped her hips a few times, getting just a fraction deeper with each stroke. Jake's body began to shudder with each thrust, and he let Sarah take control of him as she kept her body weight firmly on top of him, pinning him to the bed in the missionary position, pressing deeper between his soft cheeks.

Sarah finally opened her eyes when their hips connected. She looked down at Jake, who was staring at this gorgeous woman, with 11 inches of her pulsing cock inside him, completely enraptured in her gaze.

She pulled herself out slightly, and Jake put his hands on her shoulders, so he could assist her invasion of his ass, and pulled himself onto the last remaining inch of her cock.

Sarah moaned as the walls of Jake's ass hugged her full length. It felt like she might explode at any second, and she tried to calm her breathing so she wouldn't finish too quickly. She wanted to stay in this moment forever.

Jake desperately wanted Sarah to fuck him and began to pull himself back and forth onto her cock with his hips, rotating her cock inside him and sending himself into small spasms of pleasure. Sarah moaned and frantically tried not to cum from all the deep pleasurable sensations coursing through the length of her penis. She spanked Jake hard on his ass which caused him to whimper softly and stop grinding.

Sarah grinned at him.

"Yeah that's right Jay... you're all mine now," she said, pinning him down and pulling out the full length of her dick.

Jake looked at her aggressive smile and gripped her shoulders tighter in desperate anticipation. He needed her back inside him. He watched her angelic face soften and she kissed him on the lips, so gently that their lips barely met. His entire body melted into hers.

Sarah slowly, sensually slid herself inside Jake again, who let out a feminine cry of delight. She bucked slightly halfway in, so intense was the tightness around her swollen tip, and began rubbing her hips into his, fusing their bodies together and caressing his insides with her erection. Jake looked into her eyes and saw the tenderness that he had longed for every night. His whole body sang, and it felt like everything in this moment was heavenly.

She nuzzled him, taking her time as they re-acquainted themselves with each other's bodies, a smooch here, a tender nip there. Jake began to leave playful hickeys on her neck, and Sarah bit her lip as his teeth grazed her skin. He pulled the front of her dress down to reveal the gentle swells of her breasts, and sucked on a hard nub, making her grunt. Her balls started to tingle, like the skin on her nutsack was slowly charging with electricity, and her blood pumped so fiercely through her shaft that to Jake it felt like her heartbeat was coursing through his own body.

She flexed her womanhood, and ground her hips in a more agitated fashion, a few sharp snaps of the hips leaving Jake gasping as she began to manoeuvre him into a defenceless, legs-raised, ass up position. Jake could feel the aggression rising and grabbed his knees, pulling them to his shoulders, so his asshole was utterly open for Sarah to fuck him til he couldn't walk. Sarah watched him position his butthole perfectly for her, and in that moment she lost herself.

Her athletic muscles tightened, and every sinew in her body became devoted to claiming the satisfaction and catharsis that Jake's ass offered. Weeks of pent up anger and frustration, emotional and physical, all poured out of Sarah in a furious assault into Jake's body. The bed springs screeched under the burden; metal that wasn't designed for this level of bouncing and wrenching suddenly screaming for release. Jake's body was blindsided by the sheer aggression of it, his body flattened by the wild animal on top of him. Sarah started the process of breeding the young boy beneath her, grinding her hips, rutting like a wild dog, crushing him into the bed in a sexual frenzy.

The whole bed frame creaked and began rocking into the wall, thumps that made the ceiling shake, as she pummelled into him. Sarah couldn't contain it, and shiny tears of joy and relief ran down her cheeks as she hammered away at his clinging asshole. Wet eyes scrunched up, she savoured each rub of her aching nipples on his chest, each spasm of his hands and legs with each increasingly uncontrolled thrust.

Jake's whole world contracted down to a tiny universe of the woman he loved pummelling him, her aggression, her possessiveness, hands clutching at his skin as she drove her thick hammer into the depths of his anus, fulfilling all the wishes he had dreamed of for the past month in a bout of pure inhuman brutality. The rawness of his butt cheeks stung hard as she hilted herself over and over again inside him, and tears of pain, love and frantic need ran down his cheeks, the obscene slapping sounds adding to the crescendo of banging furniture and groans echoing around the room.

He screamed, writhing with pleasure under the power of the machine on top of him, her body pressing into his legs to give her the perfect angle to penetrate him. Tanya was well endowed and fucked hard, but Sarah's intense deep-seated love was mind-bending. He clutched at her shoulders and gripped his fingers tight in her soft hair, the tang of sweat mixed with soft, lavender perfume and her powerful cock musk, creating a concoction of primal fumes that enveloped him as Sarah groaned into his face, ugly tears flowing across her cheeks to mix with his own. It added another gushing river to the sea of Sarah around him, and he welcomed her flooding of his senses with soft cries of delight. She gave him no space to breathe anything other than her musk and sweat, and he felt like she was going to make his body convulse so hard from pleasure that he might explode.

She began to roll Jake backwards and lift her whole lower body up so her huge cock was almost fucking downwards, using Gravity to punish her lover. She ripped pleasure from his body and began battering Jake into multiple orgasms, his prostate being stimulated so hard that he was losing all sense of self, lost in an ocean of bliss.

A slender hand grabbed his face and pushed his head into the bed, and fingers were shoved into his mouth. She began spanking him and pulling his hair, as her dick slammed into his prostate repeatedly.

Euphoric spasms were cruelly extracted one after the other from Jake's battered frame, a procession of nerve endings up and down his body melting his brain as his prostate was ruthlessly milked by her pounding cock. She pulverised Jake's body, his legs shaking, and head rocking with the force of Sarah's movement. His anal ring was convulsing around the lightning fast shaft being forced through it

He tried to scream as another earth-shattering orgasm undulated through his slight frame but all that came out was a pathetic cry through Sarah's fingers as she slammed her cock over and over into him. The grip on his face was like steel, and every time she rained a spank down on his ass, he squealed into her fingers.

Sarah released everything, the lust, the fury, into a crescendo of sweaty, deep hip thrusts. Her heat was rising, and she let out a huge cry of fulfilment as her hips connected with Jake's in loud, filthy slaps that left no doubt to the surrounding apartments as to what activity was taking place.

One particularly taut squeeze from Jake's anus around her shaft made Sarah's balls tighten and she let out a long, pleasure laden moan of satisfaction and fulfilment, hilting herself fully in Jake, her full bodyweight collapsing on him. The cream from her balls rocketed up the highway of her cock, racing for the only exit, and her penis exploded inside his abused asshole, beginning to fill him to the brim. He felt the wave of liquid heat expanding inside him and his mind collapsed, long ropes from his own cock shooting between them, leaving small splodges all over his belly.

Jake felt the incredible pressure of his insides from all the cum that was being pumped into him, and the only thought that could briefly flit through his broken mind was being the happiest cock-whore in the world. Sarah's eyes were lidded, slowly pulling her dick out to let a huge waterfall of hot sticky ejaculate flow out of Jake's ass, streaming down his crack, as her dong fired a few last ropes to cover his inferior willy and balls in savoury cream, marking her property.

Sarah collapsed on Jake, sweating and breathing heavily. A gentle smile was plastered on her face, and it took a few seconds for her to open her eyes and look at Jake, who was breathing in her neck, lost in the scent of his lover. She gently nuzzled his nose with hers because she didn't have the emotional energy for much more than that, still coming down from the high of her orgasm. He gazed up at her, trying to catch his breath and opened his mouth, not realising he had lost control of the English language, and let out a demented groan of happiness.

She pushed her tongue into his mouth and kissed him gently before he could speak, making him whimper. Sarah broke the embrace with a gentle bite of his lower lip.

"No words," she said softly

Jake smiled, his body and mind in complete bliss.

No words needed.

----

Author note: I hope you enjoyed, and if you want to support my work please leave a rating and comment, or to vote on future storylines/what I should do next, go to my bio for more info! - TSG123