All Comments on 'Bryan... More Is What I Get'

by Giganet

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Me

I loved this story. It's like my dream cum true. I could only wish I could experience a scene like the one in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WILD!! LOVED IT!!

Loved your story! I've been with two guys before & it was HOT, but being the slut in a gang bang would be my ultimate fantasy cum true! Keep up the HOT writing!!!

judojonjudojonover 9 years ago

very nice and true to life keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The 4th Story

I've only read the 4th story so far and it's the fantasy I've had for a long long time.

I have been with 2 guys 3 times so far, the first time they were white like me and the next two times they were black and we've got another "meat" set for for 8 days from now... in fact we're planning to make it a regular thing at least once a month.... all 3 times were great but the 3rd time was even better...

I'm trying to set up one now just like this one, where I'll be the entertainment.... I want to see just how many guys I can handle in one night......

Now I have to go back and read "the rest of the story".....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I remember fondly the times I was the party. The most guys i had was 12 and it was wonderful. I love being a slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous