B's Butt Bitch Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, just when she didn't think she could fall any further, it seemed that Mistress Buffy found a new low for her. Something which again, Faith shouldn't have been enjoying, but she was. Something she was given plenty of chances to dwell on, given that the initial anal penetration was torturously slow

Admittedly, her ass hole had returned to virgin tightness, as it always did when it wasn't being kept open by a plug or another toy, but she was a Slayer, God damnit. She could take a faster anal penetration than this, and as much as she liked to savour this moment, Willow was really stretching it out, pun intended.

Of course, no matter how long Willow put it off, eventually Faith's ass hole stretched wide enough to allow the head of the strap-on to slide inside, making it official, nerdy little Willow Rosenberg was the second person ever to anally penetrate Faith Lehane. Something which again, everyone got the chance to savour for a few long seconds, before the sodomy continued.

This time Mistress Buffy was definitely cut off from providing more encouragement. It wasn't necessary, of course, but she was likely lost in the sight of inch after inch of strap-on cock disappearing into Faith's shitter. As always. Well, this was different, because it wasn't Mistress Buffy's cock, but both tops seemed fascinated nevertheless, which made Faith's heart flutter.

Oh God, the brunette loved putting that expression on the face of the blonde, and it definitely didn't look bad on the redhead's face either. That, and the intense submission of having her shit-pipe stuffed full of a big dick, left the big bad Faith Lehane in a wonderful state of bliss.

Willow was also in a wonderful state of bliss. Like, easily the best ever. Oh God, she was anally penetrating Faith the Vampire Slayer! Something that wouldn't be possible without Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Without Mistress Buffy. Oh God, Willow wanted to turn to her best friend right now and tell her how grateful she was for this, and everything she did for her, but she was to dumb struck by the heavenly sight before her.

Especially when the head of her strap-on slipped through that tight anal ring, and into that forbidden orifice, making it official, she was inside Faith's butt! Yes, it wasn't flesh and blood, but in that moment, it kind of felt like it. Like she was truly inside Faith Lehane's ass.

That overwhelming feeling continued echoing in her mind as she pushed inch after inch of big strap-on cock deep into Faith's rectum. Especially as she and her best friend got the perfect view of it, thanks to Buffy's Butt Bitch spreading her cheeks the entire time. Oh God, Faith Lehane was spreading her cheeks, and allowing Willow and her Mistress Buffy to get the best possible look at that dildo sliding through her back door and deep into her back passage.

Fuck, maybe it was a good thing this big dick wasn't flesh and blood, because if it was Willow would have cum for sure, just at the thought of it. Or the thought of originally shoving her dick into it. And oh, the tightness! Oh God, Slayer healing had to be fixing Faith's butt hole, because this surely had to be what virgin tightness felt like.

She also kind of felt like she could cum from the fact that stuffing that tight little butt seemed to last an eternity, and yet somehow at the same time, only a matter of seconds. Oh yes, stuffing Faith Lehane's butt full of strap-on was a memory Willow Rosenberg would always treasure, as was the amazement when she realized she was running out of dildo to push into that back hole.

When her thighs were coming closer, and closer, and closer to those cheeks, until they were resting together, and announcing every single inch of the witch's big dick was now buried deep within a Slayer's bowels. That Willow Rosenberg had buried the entire length of her strap-on cock all the way up Faith Lehane's butt!

Some form of those words echoed in Willow's head, as Buffy praised her work, "You did it Will! Every single inch of that big dick up Faith's bitch butt! How does it feel, huh? How does it feel to put this uppity little anal loving bottom in her place? Good, right? Mmmmmmmmm, I know I love it. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I love stuffing that tight little Slayer ass of hers full of cock. And just wait until you fuck it. Oh yeah, mmmmmmmmm, trust me Will, there's nothing like butt fucking a Slayer. So do it. Fuck her! Butt fuck my bitch. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, that's it, fuck her! Fuck her slutty little bitch ass! Ah fuck yeah, fuck her, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss!"

For a moment the two best friends shared a dreamy smile, then Willow looked back down to Faith's butt, and then there was a smile crossing her face. Then she made the big bad Vampire Slayer cry out in what seemed like mostly pleasure as she pulled inch after inch of that big dick out of her rectum. More importantly, she had the same reaction when she pushed it back in.

And she definitely got the same reaction when she repeated the process. Oh God, she had the mighty and sexually confident Faith Lehane moaning with pleasure as she pumped her hips back and forth, causing the dildo to slide in and out of that shit hole, and meaning that Willow was officially sodomizing another girl for the first time in her life. And a Slayer to boot. Oh God, life was just so perfect right now. And she had Mistress Buffy to thank for it.

Buffy was so happy for Willow, and she had certainly never been more proud of her. The way she was taking that ass took natural born talent. Yes, Buffy had described the act in great detail, and given her a lot of pointers, but it still took skill to follow instructions, and perhaps even, instincts kicked in.

It was also extremely impressive how her shyness and nervousness seemed to be forgotten in favour of confidence and dominance, making her best friend look incredibly attractive in that moment. Hell, Buffy might have been tempted to bottom for her, if it wasn't so much fun being a top. Especially when she had a perfect anal loving submissive bottom like Faith Lehane as her personal butt bitch.

That was the one downside of this whole experience though. The fact that Willow was sodomizing her personal butt bitch, and she wasn't. Don't get her wrong, the beautiful sight in front of her was incredibly drool worthy, Buffy adoring the sight of a big dick sliding in and out of Faith's shit hole, as she always did. But she was jealous it wasn't her big dick.

Which was ironic, because she had expected to be jealous the entire time, but it was only really creeping in now that Willow was using her favourite fuck hole for her pleasure. In fact, it was so bad that eventually Buffy just had to demand a turn. Which to be fair, was the plan, but there was an argument that she should just let her best friend have her fun now she had discovered this new level of confidence. But she just couldn't help it.

So eventually Buffy pushed, "Erm, Will? Can I have a turn now?"

"Huh?" Willow frowned in confusion, her mind too clouded to realize what her friend was saying at first. Then realization hit, and she blushed, "Oh, right."

Sheepishly Willow pulled her strap-on slowly out of Faith's ass hole, and then moved aside, allowing Buffy to admire her prize. Her property. Her favourite little fuck hole. Which had quite the cute little gape going, given they had only just started. Something that she should really mention to her best friend. And she would do, later.

But for now she was far too preoccupied with taking her rightful place behind Faith Lehane, and shoving her strap-on where it belonged, deep inside Faith Lehane's behind. Oh yes, she shoved about half of the dildo straight up the other Slayer's well loosened shit-pipe, causing the first cry of pain since the spanking had ended. Although, like with the spanking, there was definitely more than a hint of pleasure within that.

Which continued to be the case as with only a few hard thrusts Buffy pushed the rest of her big dick into Faith's bowels. Although to her credit, she then stopped for a few long seconds, allowing both of them to savour the sweet moment of Mistress Buffy being buried all the way inside of her butt bitch. It was then that she noticed the expression on Willow's face.

The one which told her, while the redhead was still very much turned on, a little bit of the nervousness and hesitant had returned. It took the blonde a few long seconds to realize what that was, and then realization hit, and a wide smile crossed her face. Her best friend was so cute, and naïve. But she was only too happy to explain her mistake.

"Don't worry, Will." Buffy reassured, "Faith is a total anal whore. She can take anything we throw at her. Isn't that right, Faith?"

"Oh yes Mistress Buffy, ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss!" Faith moaned shamelessly, only too happy to agree with her owner, especially if it meant embarrassing the nerdy witch, "I can take whatever, mmmmmmmmm, whatevver I'm given. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I'm the best bitch ever. The best anal whore you could ever ask for. Mmmmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, abuse my butt as much as you want, and I'll love it. Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss, I fucking love it, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, fuck me Mistress Buffy! I love it!! I love it up the ass! Oh fuck, Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddd!"

Faith meant every word she said. She was a Slayer, after all, and could take what anyone could throw at her. And she definitely welcomed that hard anal penetration. Well, honestly, she wouldn't want it all the time. Not because it was painful, but because she likes savouring getting her butt stuffed. But now with two Mistresses, she was getting the best of both worlds.

And with any luck, she would be getting even more treats. Something she forgot about for a while, although she couldn't be blame for that as Mistress Buffy started sodomizing her. For better or for worse, it was nice and slow, rendering Faith mostly incoherent for the next few blissful minutes.

Then Mistress Buffy ordered, "Willow, don't just stand there. Feed Faith her own ass. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, let's spit roast the bitch. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, I wanna see my bitch taking it in both ends. Just like I'm sure that Faith wants to take it that way. Don't you, you little slut? Huh? Does Faith the Vampire Slayer want to be spit roasted like a fucking pig?"

"Yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, spit roast me! Spit roast me like a bitch!" Faith agreed, and then whimpered when her top slowed down so she could reply coherently, "Ah fuck, spit roast me like a fucking pig. Please Will, let me taste my own butt! Mmmmmmmmmm shit, let me taste it on your cock. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, shove your cock into my mouth and make me clean it. Ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, I wanna suck my own ass off of your big dick Will. Fuck, I want you and Mistress Buffy to turn me into an ATM machine! Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!"

Thankfully it wasn't long before Willow was giving her what she wanted, pressing the tip of that dildo against Faith's lips, and allowing the newly minted ATM machine to open wide, and moan happily at the taste of her own ass. It was a flavour she savoured for a few long seconds, before beginning to bob her head up and down, quickly taking the full length down her throat so she could suck up all of that precious butt cream.

Normally Faith would take her time and give a more thorough blow job, but she was worried if she tried that she would been denied some of this heavenly liquid. And if she hurried, maybe she would be treated to even more, from the cock which was currently pumping her slutty little shit-pipe.

Sure enough, at the request of Mistress Buffy she and her best friend began switching places over and over again, meaning that Faith constantly got a fresh batch of ass cream to clean. Oh yes, Faith had guessed this was were things were going, and in a way it was heavenly, as it kept her on a wonderful high for several long minutes.

The obvious downside was however that she was never fucked hard enough to cum, but at first it was just fine with her, as it gave her a chance to savour this act. Indeed, part of her wanted this to last forever. Then when it was all becoming too much, Mistress Buffy revealed she had one final treat for her anal bitch, turning her into a different kind of bitch in the process.

"Faith, come and sit on my dick." Buffy ordered casually, as she just as casually pulled her cock out of Faith's throat.

Faith gasped for breath, but quickly replied, "Yes Mistress Buffy."

Buffy then deliberately waited until her bitch was hovering over her, before she clarified, "No wait, don't stick it in your butt. Mmmmmmmmm, shove it in your cunt Oh yeah, that's right Faith, you're getting an extra special treat. See, me and Willow are going to turn you into a little DP whore. You like the sound of that, huh?"

"Oh yes Mistress Buffy." Faith replied excitedly, "Mmmmmmmmm, I can't wait to be your little DP whore."

True to her word, rather than going on and on about how much she loved the idea of that treat, Faith quickly lined up the entrance of her needy little cunt up with Mistress Buffy's big dick and pushed herself forcefully downwards. Fuck, she must of got at least half inside of herself, from just the first hard thrust. And she could have probably taken more, but she wanted to savour this moment.

The first time that Mistress Buffy had paid any attention to her pussy in weeks. Hell, the first time in weeks it had taken a dildo. Which admittedly, left her greedy little ass hole feeling jealous. Although to be fair, it had been left gaping open, and aching for cock. Although Faith was sure it wouldn't be long before her greedy little ass hole would get what it wanted, and then she would be the DP whore she now so desperately wanted to be.

Willow watched as Faith impaled herself on that big dick, savoured the moment that her pussy was fully stuffed with strap-on, and then slowly began to bounce up and down that dildo. Honestly, she found it so hot, that she kind of forgot that she was part of the equation, and just got lost in watching this beautiful woman enthusiastically ride a cock.

Then without warning her best friend, reached back and spread her bitch's butt cheeks, which in turn prompted Faith to stop in her tracks, and wait patiently. Of course, she made sure she was fully impaled on that dick first, but she still showed remarkable patience, especially for her. And then Willow was left feeling incredibly embarrassed when she had to be further prompted.

"Will?" Buffy pushed.

"Oh, right..." Willow blushed, "Sorry."

There was probably more encouragement after that, but honestly Willow wasn't really paying attention. As she was too busy positioning herself behind Faith, lining up her strap-on with the other girl's most private hole, and then slowly pushing forwards. Considering she had seen Buffy penetrate this hole hard and rough several times now, and had even followed suit a little bit.

Willow knew that she didn't have to be gentle with Faith. If anything, this little anal whore seemed to prefer it when she wasn't. But this was likely a new sensation for her, given that apparently, the brunette hadn't actually taken it up the butt before becoming Buffy's anal bitch, so going slow seemed like the least she could do.

Proof of that came in the form that Faith didn't say anything mouthy after the initial penetration, even when Willow gave all three of them the chance to savour it. Just like she did by sliding the rest of the strap-on through the other girl's back door and deep into her back passage. Admittedly, that had more to do with Willow's benefit.

After all, she'd gone from ass fucking another girl, to spit roasting her, and now she was DP'ing her. All with her best friend, no less. Oh yes, this was all truly mind blowing, and especially Willow wanted to savour every second of it, and clearly, the Slayers agreed, as there wasn't a word of complaint. Exactly the opposite, in fact, as all three of them moaned happily throughout the experience.

Then when the butt stuffing was over, Buffy grinned wickedly, and questioned, "It's in?"

"All the way." Willow confirmed.

"Ooooooooooh, good girl, good little Slayer slut." Buffy purred with delight, before grabbing a handful of Faith's hair and yanking it back, so she could be sure to talk directly into her bitch's face, "Good little DP whore! Oh yes, you like that, huh? You like being double stuffed? Two big strap-on cocks deep inside your pussy and ass at the same time? Huh? God, what a whore! Mmmmmmmm yesssssssss, what a filthy little DP slut. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, and you probably want more, don't you? Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, ah fuck, you probably want Xander or Cordy here, so we can triple stuff you, huh? Make Faith the Giant Slut air tight!"

"Yes, yes, yesssssssssssss! Do whatever you want! Do whatever you want to me!" Faith blurted out deliriously, "Share me with whoever you want! Anything, mmmmmmmmm, you can do anything, just please fuck me! Oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhh shit, fuck me hard and make me cum! Make me cum like the little DP whore I am!"

"You heard my bitch, Will. Fuck her." Buffy ordered.

"Yes Mistress Buffy." Willow replied with a grin, and happily did as she was told.

Which of course meant pulling her hips back, pushing forwards, and then repeating the process, causing the strap-on to slide in and out of Faith's back hole, and thus officially beginning the butt fucking. Oh yes, Willow Rosenberg was once again fucking Faith Lehane in the ass, this time while Buffy Summers was stuffing the bitch's cunt with her girl cock.

Oh fuck, they were DP'ing Buffy's bitch! And amazingly, Willow was doing most of the work. Oh God, she couldn't believe she was fucking Faith Lehane up the butt, and pushing her down onto the other dildo with every thrust, effectively fucking the much stronger girl in two holes at once. Yes, she was only getting to do it because of Mistress Buffy, but it still felt like an incredible achievement. One which felt like heaven to the little witch.

Faith definitely felt like she was in heaven right now. She felt that way pretty much whenever she got fucked up the ass, because all of the pain and discomfort that there was initially was quickly overwhelmed by pure pleasure, which led to truly incredible orgasms. Only this time, her ass had been thoroughly loosened up, meaning that she got to skip the adjustment.

Or more accurately, it had already happened. Ah fuck yeah, her slutty little butt had been stretched out from constant fuckings, as Red and Mistress Buffy had shared her fuck holes, and now there was a cock in her main fuck hole, which had been very neglected as of late, which was driving her absolutely crazy.

They had only just started, and already Faith was literally begging to cum. She couldn't help it, it just felt so amazing. But she was greatly embarrassed by that fact. After all, she was a Slayer, not some weak bitch who couldn't please a top. Thankfully her tops completely ignored her begging to cum, and instead concentrated on her begs to be fucked.

Which was honestly, what she really wanted in that moment. Oh yes, Faith Lehane wanted to be double fucked nice and slow, and that was exactly what she got. Which might've been the reason that Mistress Buffy made sure that her best friend was the one in control, so she could ensure they would go nice and slow. At least initially.

Of course, inevitably, the speed was increased. However, instead of being a result of Faith begging for it, Willow just clearly got carried away, picking up the pace until the witch was dangerously close to making the Slayer cum. Hell, she was probably close to making all three of them cum, and yet Mistress Buffy did nothing to stop her. If anything, she looked amused.