B's Butt Bitch Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or maybe that was just from the expression on Faith's face, as B's Butt Bitch tried to think of what to do next. She wanted this to last longer, ideally forever, because it just felt so good. But at the same time, she had been through a lot, and really, really wanted to cum. So ultimately, it wasn't a hard choice to make.

"Yessssssssssssss, fuck me hard!" Faith cried out in approval, "Pound my pussy Mistress Buffy! Slam my butt Mistress Willow! Fuck me! Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmm, hammer those fuck holes of mine, mmmmmmmmm, and make them yours! Your fucking fuck holes! Oh God, pound them hard and deep and make me cum like the little sub bitch I am! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, like the little DP bitch you made me, Mistress Buffy. Oh God, Mistress Buffy, oh my God, OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMM, HARDER, HARDER... HARDER. PLEASE? OH PLEASE, FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

She also concentrated on the idea that she would be shared by more than just Mistress Buffy and Willow. What it would be like to have a real cock in her mouth, Xander shooting his load down her throat and all over her face while the rest of them were cumming. That was hot, but he probably wouldn't be able to wait, so maybe Cordy would be the best option?

Especially as she would probably provide wonderfully cruel words in the process. Oh yes, this was combined with the faster pace, and the permission from her Mistress, to make sure that Faith went crashing over the edge of an incredibly powerful climax. Which was then followed by another, and another, and another, completely robbing her of the ability to think coherently.

Buffy had been mostly just saying all that to tease Faith, but she would be lying if she said she hadn't thought about it, especially now. But then again, sharing her bitch with her best friend was one thing, but the rest of her friends? Hell, arguably, this was something she never thought she would do. Any of it, really. So did she really want things to get more extreme? Of course, either way, she couldn't really think about it now.

Not when she was busy fucking her bitch, and especially not when it was in a truly unique way. After all, those holes were incredibly close together, and Buffy could only imagine how intense that feeling was for her fellow Slayer. Which was apparently a very good one right now, given the expression on Faith's face, the way she was screaming, whimpering, and crying out, and most of all, the way she was cumming incredibly hard on her cock.

Admittedly, she was somewhat used to getting that reaction out of Faith, especially now they had settled into the roles of top and bottom. But she was delighted to see that her fellow Slayer was enjoying this, just as much as taking it in the ass, if not more. Which definitely push the idea that she would share Faith again. With just Willow?

Again, it was something she didn't want to think about in that moment. Besides, she was busy adding to that incredible experience by pounding Faith's pussy. First in her original position, and then she flipped them over so she could concentrate on using every ounce of her strength and stamina to squeeze as many climaxes out of all three of them as possible.

Initially Buffy allowed Willow to take complete control over the situation, the witch clearly using another spell to give her the strength to match a Slayer, if not surpass it. Hell, it probably involved similar stamina too, so she could have kept going for longer if Buffy had allowed it. However, she was supposed to be the Mistress here, not Willow, and after a few long minutes Buffy was just over come by the need to prove her dominance.

Also, to make sure that she was basically making herself cum, instead of having Willow do it. So she held out as long as possible, then Buffy flipped them over so that the redhead was on her back, the brunette still sandwiched between them, and most importantly of all, with the blonde on top.

She then grinned down at the other girls, who were already looking a little past it at this stage, and then began hammering Faith's cunt with every ounce of her strength, which in turn made her fellow Slayer's butt hole be impaled on Willow's cock. It also made the other end of the dildo rub Willow's clit, so it was like she was making both the other girls cum at the same time.

And she was definitely dominating them at the same time, which was such an incredible high Buffy had no choice but to cum too. And she did it over, and over, and over again. Oh God, it was paradise beyond words. Which was kind of a problem, because Buffy became so lost in that high that she used every ounce of strength and stamina she had to fuck Faith, until they collapsed together in a sweaty heap.

Then only about a minute later Faith asked hopefully, in a very hoarse voice, "Please... please Mistress Buffy, tell me we're doing that again."

Buffy chuckled with delight at the eagerness of her bitch, then asked her best friend, "What do you think, Will?"

"Only..." Willow gasped, grinning wickedly as she forced out, "Only if she's good."

"What do you think, Faith?" Buffy grinned, "Can you be a good girl?"

"Maybe..." Faith grinned back.