All Comments on 'BSTC Day 04'

by klrxo

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
blackfenblackfenover 14 years ago
loving this series

You are officially my favourite writer on Literotica. I think this series is really great. Your other major work, `How Mom made him state champ` is my all time favourite but this is really shaping up to equal it. Hope you keep going along the same track with this one. 10 out of 10 as usual Klrxo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
excellent

I agree I keep cumming everyday looking for a new one. I really enjoy the loving side of your stories they are not wham bam but a relationship seems to develop.

OnlyaFantasyOnlyaFantasyover 14 years ago
More of the same

Here's to Todd being meaner to his school mates and their dads by fucking their married moms more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing series.

please continue this series with todd and his mom. Very nice stories written.

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 14 years ago
All Hail klrxo!

An amazing continuation of one of the hottest, nastiest, and sexiest stories on Literotica. Your mother and son stories are the stuff of dreams, perhaps of heaven...at least my vision of heaven anyway! Anxiously looking forward to the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Best Series Going

Terrific, keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hotttttttttttttt

its really hot but it will be hotter if it turns into a group orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot series

great hot series but day 1, 2, 3 are much more hot than 04. new kind of mom/son incest this is. i think you can continue this series. after todd and vicky return home, they r most happy person. one day their father died in accident, vicky get fully sad from happiness, todd help his mom out from sad and slowlly heel her broken heart. at last todds mother get pregnant by him and they start a new life. i think this is a good plot for this series. come back soon.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Looking forward to next installment

Awesome job on the series so far.

Enjoyed Todd's domination of the other mom's in this one.

Also Vicky's mixed feelings are being developed nicely.

This is one of the few series I bother to check for an update.

Hope to see it go on for a while.

JackRoyalJackRoyalover 14 years ago
Great series!

Very hot! I'd love to see some continuous stories. You could go in several different ways. Let's see what happens with Todd and Vicky after they get back home, with them continuing their affair behind Todd's father's back. We could also see some of Todd's adventures, as he tries out his new sexual skills with some of the girls from his school. Also, early in the first story, they mention "Aunt Jen," as that was the cover story for their trip to BTSC. Well, maybe next time they can really visit Aunt Jen, let's say she knew that Vicky was taking Todd to that school, and now wants to test him out herself. So Todd spend a week fucking his Aunt and his Mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Really great story

Please continue! Impatiently waiting for your next installment...

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasover 14 years ago
Another please!

Good lord, man! Please please please write another installment. This series is just terrific.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fucking excellent!

Ideally I would like to see Todd breed Vicki openly so his dad accepts his cuckold position. This series is so good.

rmdexterrmdexterabout 14 years ago
Perfect!

Just wanted to let you know that the BSTC series is one of the absolute best on the website. Thanks for sharing your talent with the rest of us!

woody1441woody1441almost 14 years ago
BSTC

Fan-Fucking-Tastic. You Are Know Officially My Favourite Author. Cant Wait To Read The Rest Of Your Stories.

futballer20futballer20almost 14 years ago
wow

best author on this site...fantastic!

SunsWetSpotSunsWetSpotover 13 years ago
More chapters please

Hi I love some of your work. I think you should definitely continue this one.When they get back home,she has two more sons and Aunt Jen was mentioned as well.Maybe he gets with a few milfs in the neighbourhood...or just use you wicked imagination which is much better than mine.But please please give us more.

LelouchLelouchover 13 years ago
Breaking the tension

Perhaps the reason this series hasn't been continuing is that the author is trying to figure a way out of the jealousy and tension which has been introduced by the other boys discovering Todd's actions with the other moms. I'd suggest one way to break the hard feelings would be for the Goddess to suggest that jealousy is never attractive, and since the boys will need to experience the differences with other women, that all the couples spend a day or two partner swapping. Surely after seeing all the young men in action the moms have some other studs they've fantasized about trying on for size? After helping relieve the other boys' anger, Monique could spend more time with Todd and his mother in a threesome, as she explains her plans to bring her boys to BSTC someday...

JCG619JCG619over 13 years ago

This is simply fantastic YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE

OnlyaFantasyOnlyaFantasyalmost 13 years ago
Chapter 5

When are you ever going to post the next chapter? "Also nearly completed is the next chapter of "BSTC."" You said almost like two years ago. I think we need to give up on this series ever being continued, much less finished. Which is very disappointing.

OnlyaFantasyOnlyaFantasyalmost 13 years ago
Oops.

I meant one year ago.

knshelleknshelleover 12 years ago
WWOOWW

I've read a few hundred mom/son stories on here and that is by far the most awesome. But still, my favorite is:

http://www.literotica.com/s/for-mom-the-son-also-rises

The detail on seduction, entry and fucking is incredible.

Hope to see a lot more from you in the mom/son genre.

luvingmumluvingmumabout 12 years ago
chapter 5

it deserves five star ,but we need next chapter 5,ok?

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4about 12 years ago
chapter 5 please

BTW, there are two copies of the same thing for the BSTC series - and chapter 5 is sorely needed - please!

3rdCoastGuy3rdCoastGuyalmost 12 years ago
Nice storyline

Kept the story flowing through the days. Could use some editing though. And on this last day (page one) who the hell is Kyle? You replaced the main characters name with another. I loved the story overall but would like to see some editing/corrections made.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 12 years ago
More please!!

klrxo, as one of your many fans, can I please implore of you that you write another chapter to this fantastic saga of Mom/son fucking - it's quite simply one of the best stories of its kind. You're a master of your craft, and we can't get enough of you!

OnlyaFantasyOnlyaFantasyover 11 years ago
Let down

We are let down by the fact that it has been over a year since you last promised that the next chapter of BSTC was coming soon. OVER A YEAR!! As an erotic writer myself, I may not have written a story in a while, but I don't leave readers hanging for a year in between chapters and tell them that it is coming soon... and then still nothing for a year.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
if only to dream...

I can't remember if I've commented on this series. If you like short,sexy, stacked cougar moms, visit klrxo's house. Rowrr!!.

OmniferisOmniferisalmost 11 years ago
post more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please post the next chapter. i want to see what happens between the alpha and the other boys as well as the moms and sons. and what happens with monique, and dose he get with the goddess. and dose his mom get pregnant with all the sex?

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusabout 10 years ago

Hot story, but makes one afraid to ever truly trust your wife.....

agamottoagamottoabout 10 years ago
More to CUM?

Is there going to be a day 5-7? Please write more for this story!

rexthebesrexthebesalmost 10 years ago
very sexy

the complete surrender of the mother to her son and his big cock is always a turn on and nobody does it better than klrxo.

brokensword1brokensword1over 9 years ago
do a sequel!

Please do day 5,6,7 etc!

jahoney02jahoney02over 9 years ago
finish the tale

Are you ever going to finish the week.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
I am right

As I have always said all women think it is their right to lie and cheat on their husbands. But they would cut the balls off of their husband if he found out and got some revenge pussy. Like one woman said she would be jealous if he had sex with anyone but she had a boyfriend and a girlfriend and she would have him take he to their houses and wait for her outside so she could drink and fuck, she said she loved him but treated him so badly.

Lancelot55Lancelot55over 9 years ago
Very GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when will chapter5 be posted? CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHERE THIS STORY TAKES ME.

topacetopaceover 8 years ago
6 Years with no update?

Six years and no update klrxo? What a shame...

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 6 years ago
Good Story

But something sad in its telling.

bigboss111bigboss111about 6 years ago

Please Complete The Story.. Loved Reading All 4 Parts

kdeville87kdeville87about 6 years ago
finish

please finish it great so far

Esperx27Esperx27about 6 years ago
Continuation Please!!

Hello I’d just like to say thanks for the awesome chapters and that if you could continue writing about BSTC lots of people would love that!

DB71DB71over 5 years ago
Wish you were here!

I really wished that you would have kept on with the story but I don’t think you are around anymore. I thought up a little scene I thought you would take the next chapter to. I kinda thought that you would teach Todd about submitting to mommy since he’s clearly become more dominant to the point of arrogance. Not to change Todd to the point of being submissive, just to respect and let mommy take the lead. Here’s something I thought would be a scene that Monique would use as an example to teach Todd’s mom about who should be in charge.

The scene is that Monique’s son is in the kitchen cleaning up his dishes after making a late lunch. He’s at the sink in just his swimsuit so he can go back outside to the pool where his sister and father are. His mom, also in a bikini, comes up behind him, and pressing her body to his back, slips her hands around his waist into his swimsuit, grabbing his cock and stroking it.

“You are never... I repeat NEVER going to deny Mommy that cock again. Do you hear me?! I don’t care whether your father is at home or not, I don’t care if your sister would hear us or not, when I want your cock, Mommy gets your cock. Do you hear me?”

“Yes, Mommy... fuck”

“Oh you like how that feels, don’t you? Well I want you to imagine just how good it would feel to fuck Mommy, to feel her pussy lips wrapped around your cock”

“Mhmm oh god...” Monique’s son gasps.

“You are going to cum right here. No cleaning up the mess you make. I want you to feel and see what a dirty boy you have been for Mommy”

I thought that would make for a good next chapter scene. I wish you were still around to write it though.

Wish you the best,

Db71

MerumeMerumeabout 4 years ago
finish?

I doubt this will be read, but i really hope this story is continued.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
I agree with Merume

Nuff said.

nermienermiealmost 4 years ago
BSTC

I thought this story ran for 7 days?

crue1crue1over 3 years ago
BSTC

Is the expanded edition on your SubscribeStar all 7 days?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really good writing. The flow of the plot is good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Where to start. One of the best I've ever read. Editing needs a little work. I thought there was twelve mom's and twelve sons, then there was ten?? Couple other places needle work, but over all, well written., very good description, and fuckmanship. Yes you could end it here or take it to 5 or six more chapters. Vicky is not going to leave Todd alone when they get home. Todd will risk everything to fuck Vicky for years. One thing Todd did not learn was how to approach young new prospects and how to find the virgins or know the ones with a little experience. A!so, I'm assuming these families were all recruited from the same big city, sooooo those mom's Todd fucked every night might just want more of that eleven incher. Then thers"is Vicky's younger sister, her sister-in-law, her sister twins daughters, and her neighbor girlfriend. You could put a thousand pages together before Todd hits 21. Keep writing.

XYZ

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This was a very good series. All chapters rated 5 stars. As an avid reader of incest stories, my only fault with this story was the useof less than optimal more refined) language, When taken as a whole, chapter 4 perfectly defined/described the difference between love and sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Splendid story!

can´t wait for those back home chapters

with those lads claiming for their mom´s bedrooms & browneyes!

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Excellent...so far

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story. Continuation could be fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't stop now. It was getting good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No ending gets one star thx for wasting my time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I waited to comment on the entire story here. And for some reason, comments were not enabled on the 1st two chapters. Anyway, this is a sexy plot; a very creative idea. Vicky and Todd were very cute together. There was alot more to cover when they get back home imo. But the worst thing about the story were the errors. Todd's name changed two or three times. And spelling errors and sentence structure. These are all distractions.

KittyLover80KittyLover80about 1 year ago

OUTSTANDING - what a neat story! Brilliant group of characters and interesting plot. Thanks for writing this story. I hope you choose to continue with additional chapters since story just stops at day 4 I assumed that the BSTC was 5 or 7 days. Thanks for producing this great story.

01Timber6701Timber678 months ago

That was all most a waste of time to read it went from a 5 ⭐️ story to a 2 star story in about 3 paragraphs. I don’t understand why you would do that to the other boys in front of them

Sad

Mayan1Mayan17 months ago

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One of my favorite stories on literotica. How about a contest for the boys? The moms are naked on their hands and knees arranged in a circle with their sons kneeling behind them ready to start fucking. Monique explains the rules... on signal the boys move one mom to their right and start fucking. Periodically a signal sounds and the boys all pull out, move one mom to the right and resume fucking. The boys fuck as long as they can and cum as many times as they can. The boy who lasts the longest gets his choice of moms for the night and the mom with the most loads of cum in her pussy gets her choice of sons for the night. The winning boy can't pick his own mom and the mom with the most loads of cum in her pussy can't pick her own son.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. One thing missing from the boys training is eating cream pie. A true cocksman always cleans up his lady after he fucks her. I think a freshly fucked pussy with my cum oozing out is a beautiful sight and I can't resist burying my face in her cunt and eating my cum. Not for everyone I understand but I love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userklrxo@klrxo
Follow me on Twitter @MomBedroom To read more of my original work as well as expanded versions of older stories, visit: https://subscribestar.adult/mom-s-bedroom Also featured on the site are juicy stories narrated by voice actress Sharon. Recent (story) additions to my subsci...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

BSTC Day 03 Previous Part
BSTC Series Info