BSTC Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wrist device chimed and Vicky looked at it.

"Speaking of position...there's our first one." She said.

"Which one is it?" Todd asked.

"SIDE BY SIDE." Vicky said, then knelt down in front of him.

Todd watched as his mom clutched his cock at the root and gave it a few lengthy stokes, making his dangling balls swing back and forth.

"Let's turn this thing into a nice strong pussy-pounding erection." She said, pulling all the loose skin up and down the shaft.

"Wow, mom, you keeping talking dirty like that and you won't have to wait very long for that erection." Todd sighed.

"Oh...so you mean all I have to do is talk about this big teenaged cock of yours and how mommy's warm clutching pussy's gonna spend the next couple of hours creaming all over it." She said, peering up at him seductively as she rolled her fist up and down his hardening dong.

"Ohhhh yeah." Todd sighed.

"Look at that amazing head." She said, staring at Todd's cock-head pointing directly at her face.

"So big and juicy. So eager to dig deep down inside that hot hole...to feel it smothered by all that wet spongy pink. Anxious to feel it surround him like a sucking mouth." She said, slipping Todd's bloated helmet between her lips.

Vicky began to nurse on just the head of her son's cock, her lips creating a tight vacuum seal around the crown. With her right hand still wrapped snuggly around the base of his dong she gave it little strokes as she scrubbed his bloated cock-head with her tongue.

"Ohhhho, God, mom." His body quivered as he felt her work her magic.

At lightning speed the experienced mom's tongue flew around the mushroom tip, flailing wildly.

"Holy wow. Mom!" Todd exclaimed, his knees shaking.

When Vicky finally let his helmet pop from her mouth, Todd's big boner just sort of teetered up and down.

"Ready when you are." He smiled confidently.

"Sweetie...I'm always ready." She said, feeding him a wicked smile.

Vicky gently grasped his cock and led him to the bed.

A light warm tropical breeze swept across the field mixing with the sound of the large bed frame as let out a steady repetitive whine.

Todd and his mom were in the side by side position, facing each other, her legs coiled around him. The teen's big beaver-cleaver sawed in and out smooth-shaven twat, it's big balls rolling up and back with each plunging stroke.

"Ohhhhh, shit!" Todd sighed, savoring the clutching heat surrounding his dong.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna cum." Vicky panted.

Seconds later Todd held his mom close as she grunted and shook. Her big tanned mature breasts bobbled and sloshed against his chest as he squeezed her tight.

As she came down from her orgasmic high the wrist device chimed. She got a big smile as she read it silently.

"What?" Todd asked.

"Cowgirl." She smiled.

Without even pulling out Todd rolled onto his back so that his mom was straddling him. No sooner did he do this then than Vicky began to bounce on him.

Laying against the silky bedding Todd rested his hands behind his head and looked up at the most beautiful site a boy could behold. As Vicky sprung up and down on his boner the middle-aged mom's enormous teardrop-shaped jiggle-bosoms swung out from her chest. rising high into the air, then falling...they slapped against her, the spongy-soft meat rippling wildly. With eyes as wide as saucers the lucky teen just laid there and watched them dance.

"This my dear son is why you want to marry a girl with big boobs. So you can wake up to this site every day." Vicky said, as she bounced up and down.

"God I just hope they're as awesome as yours." He sighed.

"Well, unless you get a girls who's already producing a substantial amount of milk, it'll probably be awhile before she develops tits like these." Vicky said, her voice shaking from the power of her thrusts.

"It's amazing the way they move." Todd muttered, entranced by his mom's charms.

"Awww, has my baby gone goo-goo over his momma's big fuck-udders?" She teased.

"Hell yeah." He smiled.

"Well guess what my sexy boobie-bear?" She asked.

"What?" He answered.

"Your big titted mother is about to cum all over that rock-hard boner again." She panted.

Todd watched as her eyes rolled back, then her arms just sort of rose into the air, her fists clenched. Vicky's head arched back like a howling wolf and she let out a scream that echoed across the field.

As he laid there and watched the amazing orgasmic spectacle he could feel her warm vaginal walls contracting around the meat of his cock. Over and over she screamed, her face contorted, her body convulsing as she used her son's big rod for her pleasure. A few minutes later they had moved into their next position...doggie-style. Vicky's ass cheeks rippled as they beat against her son's midsection

"Oh yeah...YES, I'M GONNA CUM!!!" She shrieked.

Next came the standard missionary and Todd had spent so much time in this position the past four days that he pounded like a pro. With his mom's long tan legs kicked high in the air the teen's dick pounded the tireless pussy, his big hairless scrotum clapping lewdly against her ass. After five cock-hammering minutes...

"OH GOD...OHHHHH MY GOD, SWEETIE...I'M GONNA CUM!!!" Vicky panted.

Moments later mom and son were in this same position only Vicky's legs were now propped up on his strong shoulders as they engaged in the butterfly position. Todd's hips rolled up and back like a well oiled machine, plowing his blood-engorged spear up and down his mom's slippery fuck-hole.

The middle-aged beauty gazed up at her son like a cock-hungry school-girl getting man-handled by the big dicked football stud. Any kid that could fuck like her son commanded respect.

The married mom of three could feel the big bulging veins along Todd's meaty shaft throbbing with blood as they slid along the ridges of her clutching coital walls. His ballooning knob plowed against her G-spot and it wasn't long before her eyes rolled back.

OH-H-H-HOO YEAH!!! Her little voice trembled as her horny birth canal began to contract around the invading dong.

After riding her through her orgasm Todd was back on his back. Vicky staddled him in the reverse cowgirl position.

By now they had both worked up a nice glistening sweat and Todd again threw his hands behind his head and watched him mom work herself on him.

Vicky didn't bounce but rather rolled her hips up and back, stirring her passion-pit with her son's giant spoon.

Gazing down Todd couldn't even see his cock...just his mom's sweaty buttocks gliding up and back. It was like some erotic fuck-dance without the music.

The relentless grinding gradually intensified until Vicky was sliding up and back like a wild woman, her tits bobbling crazily.

"OH SHIT!!!! OH SHIT! OH SHIT! OH SHIT! OH SHIT!" Her voice whined.

She suddenly threw her head back as her body jerked and shuddered.

"CUUMMMIINNNGGG!!!" She shrieked.

Todd looked on as his mom grunted and shook for what had to be a full two minutes, her hips never stopping.

In their next position, the handsome teen lay behind his mom in the spooning position. With his arms around her he clutched her big sweat-soaked tits, savoring their spongy softness as he wormed his swollen pole in and out of sopping mommy-gash.

Vicky turned her head and gazed at her son, feeding him a warm smile as she stared into his eyes. "Enjoying yourself, mom?" He asked.

"What do you think?" She smiled, her hair wet and stringy.

"You're getting so good with that thing. I don't think you've stopped once." She said, as she felt his snake slither in and out.

"Practice is making perfect I guess." He smiled.

"Obviously... Can I tell you something, sweetie." She said in a serious tone.

"Sure." He answered.

"You're mom has had thousands of orgasms in her life and a lot of them...especially the ones I've had here...have been absolutely amazing. But yesterday...when we were having sex in the cabana...you made me cum harder than I ever have." She said.

"Seriously?" Todd asked.

"Seriously!" She smiled.

"Even with dad?" Todd inquired.

"Yes...even with your father." She smiled awkwardly.

"To bad you have to go back to mediocre orgasms huh?" Todd said teasingly, his buttery pole still slithering in and out between Vicky's smothering clam.

"Stop!" She smiled.

"We could always practice at home too you know." He grinned. "You'll get plenty of practice once you start fucking all those big breasted girls at school." Vicky said.

"I know...but maybe I wanna fuck my big breasted mom too." He said.

"Need I remind you, Romeo that's the only reason we're doing this...to teach you how to fuck. You're father takes good care of me when I'm home." She said.

"He does huh?" Todd said.

Todd's next stroke was deliberately long and deep. Vicky gasped as she felt the head of his dong press against the mouth of her cervix.

"Maybe I could take better care of you...fuck you deeper and harder than dad." He said as he began to intensify his thrusts.

"Oh God you're mean." She muttered as her body began to quake from the power of her son's humping.

"You know it's true mom. My dick is bigger and stronger than dads...plus I can out-fuck him and you know it." Todd said.

"Todd, stop it. You're younger." She said in a quivering whisper.

Hugging her from behind, still in the spooning position the cocky teen fucked her with everything he had. His abdomen beat hard against her ass as laid into her.

"That's right, I am...and I need a mommy-pussy to keep up with me. You said so yourself yesterday, remember." He asked.

"Oh my God, baby, that feels so good." She said with a panting cry as her head tilted back beside his.

"Oh yeah...you liking that, mom?" He asked.

She gazed up at him, eyes wide and mouth agape as a monster orgasm began to stir deep inside.

"You're gonna miss getting dicked like this...you know it's true." He said.

As soon as the last word left his mouth Vicky popped hard. Todd held her tight watching over her shoulder as her tits trembled and shook. He grinned and fucked with pride as he felt her flop around in his arms, like a fish out of water.

A few minutes later it was Todd who was feeling the inner stirrings. He and Vicky were now in the vertical missionary, she sitting at the edge of the bed with her arms and legs wrapped around him as he knelt beside it.

Todd's face was nestled at her neck...a look of pure ecstasy on his face. The reason for the sudden change was due to the fact the Vicky was using her strong coital muscles to clamp down on his boner as he slowly slipped it in and out.

"You young guys may have strong erections...but we mom's have strong pussies." She said.

"Oh God that feels good, mom." He panted.

"The device said that this is our final position. I wanna cum together." She said.

"Okay." Todd muttered.

Vicky lifted his face from her neck and kissed him passionately. Their tongues twisted as their bodies rocked together. Vicky nudged his ass with the heels of her sexy feet, beckoning him deeper.

"Come on...fuck me hard and put your daddy to shame." She said.

The next five minutes he did just that...slicing through Vicky's flexing hole until he felt like his balls could explode.

"Are you ready love?" Vicky panted.

"Oh yeah." He moaned.

"Me-e-e-e too." He voice trembled.

Hot spunk began to pulse from Todd's peter as it continued it's thrusting assault. His mom's body began to steadily convulse, her bobbling sweat-soaked tits slipping and sliding against his chest. Time seemed to come standing still as their genitals bucked and lurched together for what seemed like forever.

Mother and son fought to catch their breath. Nearly two hours in the various the various positions had left them exhausted. The wrist device displayed its final message...

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED...COME BACK TO THE COMPOUND."

After his shower Todd and the other boys had a late dinner. As usually they found their eyes drawn to the moms who moved about in their long sheer silk gowns and matching high-heeled slippers.

Even though the boys had spent the day with their moms in the buff and fucking their sexy bodies, there was something magical about looking over and seeing all that naked flesh through the sheer fabric.

"Dude, I came so much today my fucking balls hurt." Jeff said.

"Not mine...I could fuck all night." Todd said.

"Man, you're a fucking animal, dude." Jeff joked.

"Guess that's why I'm the alpha-male huh?" Todd asked with pride.

"You ask me this whole alpha-male thing is bunch of bullshit. I don't know what you do when Monique comes for you at night, but if I find out your fucking my mom I'll kick your ass." Jeff said.

One of the other boys, Steve, was listening in. He added his two-cents.

"Don't worry dude. There's no way our moms would fuck this chump...not with all the dick we're giving them." He said.

"Excuse me." Todd said as he walked past the other boys towards the group of moms.

Todd peeled off his spandex shorts and his big ten and three-quarter inch boner teetered up and down. The mom's eyes were all drawn towards it as the room fell silent. Todd looked down at Jeff's mom, his dick pointing at her lips like a big microphone.

"Wanna be first?" He smiled.

"Okay." She said, as if suddenly placed in some sort of sex trance.

Michelle stood and pulled up her gown. Todd wrapped his arm around her and the two began to make out like newlyweds in heat.

Vicky smiled proudly as her and the other moms began to circle Todd and Michelle.

Michelle sprung from the floor and wrapped her shapely legs around the big-dicked teen. In a matter of seconds his cock was buried to the balls and he was thrusting forcefully into the busty mom, her big tits bobbling against his chest.

Jeff and Steve just stood there and stared in disbelief...along with the other boys.

Jeff watched his mom's ass beat against Todd's balls as their genitals smacked together repetitively. It wasn't thirty seconds and Michelle's cunt was beginning to spasm.

"OH GOD, I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA CUM!!!!" She screamed.

Monique came marching across the room towards the group of observing boys.

"Back to your bunk room, boys. Let's go!" She said, trying to usher all of them out.

Jeff and Steve couldn't move. They just stood there watching Jeff's mom scream and cry with pleasure as she bucked on Todd's rigid meat.

"He's fucking my mom." Jeff muttered.

Todd smiled towards them as he held the matronly beauty up off the floor, her legs coiled around him, her ass bouncing wildly.

"Move, you two...OUT!!!" Monique shouted.

As they made for the door they watched as Michelle's legs lowered to the floor. Todd pointed at Steve's mom and she walked forward, pulling up her gown.

"Not my mom...that little fuck!" Steve said.

"OUT...NOW!!!" Monique demanded.

The last thing Steve saw was his mom spring from the floor, her long tan legs wrapping around Todd.

It only took Todd about a half-hour to give all of the middle-aged beauties a strong toe-curling orgasm. The last, of course, was his own mom who rode him like a rodeo queen.

"That's it stud, get that pussy! Get it!!!" Michelle shouted as she watched Todd's rock hard phallus piston in and out of his mom's gash.

"All these pussies cumming on that dick...that big strong dick!" Steve's mom said.

"AAAAUUUGGNNN!!!!!" Vicky's scream echoed across the dining hall.

Her body began to jerk and convulse as it bobbled up and down on the glistening rod. Being surrounded by big titted moms and having one of the hottest ones clutching you like a spider as she bounced up and down on your dong was enough to make Todd explode with pleasure.

As it sliced through Vicky's hungry meat-grinder Todd's cock began to spit. His peter pulsed and squirted and he could feel the sheath surrounding it tighten and contract as his mom grunted and groaned.

After another half-hour of being fondled and kissed by the group of moms Monique escorted Todd out of the dining hall. Todd watched her shapely ass sway beneath her gown as she walked him down the hallway.

"The Goddess and I were quite impressed with the way you handled yourself today." She said.

"Thanks." Todd muttered.

"That was quite stunt you pulled back there. I have a feeling that dumping you back in your bunk room with all those fuming boys may not be the best idea." She said.

"Probably not. Where are we going then?" Todd asked.

"Well I could give you your own bunkroom....or you could come crawl into my bed with me." She said, turning to look at him.

As Todd's heart raced it was the first time he had gotten a really good look at Monique. She was a twenty-something brunette, with big brown eyes and a voluptuous figure.

"Your bed sounds nice." He said.

"Does it now? Think you can handle an aggressive young mom?" She asked.

"You have kids?" He asked.

"Yep...two...and a husband. They're back in New York." She smiled.

"How do you get away with being here?" Todd asked.

"My husband thinks I'm a flight stewardess." She said.

"And you don't ever feel bad lying to him?" Todd asked.

Monique giggled, brushing the hair back off Todd's face.

"Silly boy...all wives lie to their husbands. They wouldn't get to fuck big-dicked teenaged studs like you if they didn't." She said.

"I suppose your right." He said.

"Come on...I got to watch all those moms wrap their legs around you...now it's my turn." She said, taking his hand and leading him to her chamber.

12