All Comments on 'Buckle Bunny'

by rockandroller

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ry1934ry1934about 20 years ago
Thought it was me!!!

Your discriptions were so vivid that I thought that I was a active person in your story...GOOD JOB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Brought back memories!

Been there pard. Never had the cahones to write about it though. Happy trails.

UncleVanyaUncleVanyaalmost 20 years ago
WOOO!!!

I F'n LOVED IT! I've got something of a tail-fetish, and coupled with how hot you described that lil'Bunny.. well SHOOT, if it wasn't one of the hotest things i've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot!

A sexy cowgirl nude except for her boots and hat. HOT! I get hard just thinking about a girl like that. I think that cowgirl and cowboy sex is hot to begin with, but you painted a great picture with this story. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Whoa, Nelly!

Never was one for cowboys and rodeos, but reading this story makes me wish I was a rodeo cowboy! Very Hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Always was weak-kneed for the cowboys

I loved your story - the pony girl thing isn't for me at all, but everything, especially the set up and characters were fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Realism

I once was a buckle bunny, and I married (what you guys would call) a Cowboy, very beleivable, nice setting awesome realism. Well done.

Rattus

Hotat21Hotat21over 17 years ago
Neiiiiigh

Oh boy! I adore bull riding and this story was no exception. So hot.... so wet... lvoed it. *blows kiss*

Tired TexanTired Texanover 16 years ago
Thank you!

Damned near made this tired ol' cowboy cry... just remembering what used to be. Thanks for the kicking the memories into play. Love to have a few more like this.

victoriabucklevictoriabuckleabout 16 years ago
AWSOME

I've had a cowboy or two in my day and all I can say is WOW.... You did a FANTASTIC job of writing this story. XOXO, Victoria

taxpapabobtaxpapabobabout 15 years ago
Pony Rides Are the BEST Fun!

GREAT SUPERHOT SEX becomes love at first sight and even marriage. What a concept! I adore this romantic adventure. Second reading is more than worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good wrriting

Excellent English, and excellent writing. Thank you, and congratulations.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 9 years ago
OMG....Superb!

One of the very best! I laughed so hard I thought I was gonna pee myself. But it was also very romantic as well. Of course I do have to point out that you (the author) managed something almost impossible, the creation of a story in which the characters come across as sympathetic real people even with the constraints of length and descriptive sex taking up a lot of space. I predict that the author will go far if they continue to write to this level.

taco1085taco1085about 9 years ago
wow, breath taking

I have to tell you this was so erotic, I use to ride horses and when you described her rubbing on the horn and him. I relived a similar situation, great use of words and your cowboy speech... i really enjoyed the story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
MY KIND OF TALE, COWBOY

Giddyup, and write some more filly breed'n stories. :-)

2cookies4u2cookies4uabout 3 years ago

Great Story! Very erotic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockandroller@rockandroller
Here we have tales of forbidden romances, easy girls, and men and women who experience the fun of discovering something new about themselves or their lovers. Check out the older stories too - some have a different flavor than the ones you've already read, and others are in th...