All Comments on 'Buddies Special Service'

by 69plus1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice,

Being an avid muff-diver myself I loved your story and stayed in touch with a few of my ex;s, many of them married with husbands unwilling to go down on them, what fools.

The first cream-pie of another mans cum was my own wife after she had been on a "night out with her mates" she was tipsy and falling asleep when I went down and noticed a change of aroma and she was trying to push me away, but not strongly and as soon as I poked in my tongue it began to fill my mouth, as I also loved giving oral to men I was in heaven and within seconds so was she as she rolled over on top and rode my face until she came. Later we arranged a threesome with the guy so I could give both some service then later he filled her up for me to eat out again. cheers.

baremanbaremanalmost 11 years ago
Great story

I am eagerly looking forward to the continuation of this story! Good job, please keep it up.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
More please

I hope you write more chapters to this story

I love eating pussy especially a fresh fucked pussy. I have ate my own cum out of pussy several times and also ate a creampie made by a friend during a threesome. That was a turn on for all three of us knowing I was eating his cum from her pussy.

Jenna2641Jenna2641over 5 years ago
Amazing

Another great story. Love the fun elements & the bisexual undertones. Keep up the great work. So very satisfying to read.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is a fantasy of mine being so orally fixated. I love eating pussy and also have a growing desire to suck a guy off as well. The idea of eating a cream filled pussy is so exciting to me because I love the scent and taste of sex juices and the idea of both combined gives me a hardon that I just can't help bring to a climax thinking of hot sweaty oral with a married couple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous