All Comments on 'Budding Crisis'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Story reminds me of a teenager...

Makes all the work up to something good and then pops off before it gets interesting.

Acup

rlh100rlh100over 9 years ago
Where is the 2ed half of the story?

Still looking for page 3 at least

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is 'erotic couplings' not 'romance'.

As a gay man I've read a few of your stories and found that you do physical - not emotion.

That's what you do here and 'romance' is a misnomer.

Sorry.

redzingerredzingerover 9 years ago
Must agree with the above.

I really enjoyed the first third of the story, was wondering where it was going for the second third, and thought you'd completely lost it on the final section. It felt like you'd lost interest and just cobbled something together. Frustrating. Gah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nearly There

I agree that this one didn't quite do it for me on carrying through all the way to the end, but I get the feeling that many will think it's because it stops short of the eventual date sex of the two main characters. I don't think that's it, though, and that maybe it was the author thinking that carrying it through that sex scene would be an anticlimax that didn't serve the story well. There had already been a sex scene for those who have to have one. Maybe it's not having established whether the main character was someone to cheer for or just a slut. On the previous poster's comment on sr71plt writing physical rather than emotional, I'll have to say that some of the strongest emotion stories I've read here have been by this author, both in straight categories and gay male, and that whether this one reaches his usual mark in storyline, the writing is still strong. I think it's mostly that he writes about characters who aren't guilt-ridden by their sexuality and get right to it. And that's quite all right with me. I'm sometimes tired out by having to wade through all the guilt to letting the characters have a good time.

sleepy34sleepy34about 9 years ago
Ask your friends for help!

Oh no, did you just give up the last part of the story? It really roped me in at the beginning and then after the car scene with Phil you just dropped the ball.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nicely done!

Dude you are a wonderful story teller. Yes, I prefer stories more in a gay vein, but thoroughly enjoyed this quickie. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...