Budding Crisis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,024 Followers

When he put it that way . . .

* * * *

"OK, just pull off there on that track off the road," Sharon said. She hadn't said a word in the last twenty minutes as the roads they were on going west from the coast got smaller and smaller. This one was barely graveled and the trees met overhead.

"That track up there? That's barely a fire trail."

"This road we're on is barely a fire trail," Sharon answered Roger, her voice petulant. "Just pull in there."

"OK, if you want. Do you have to . . .? Whoa!"

Roger had forked off into the smaller track as Sharon had asked and had stopped just beyond sight of the graveled road and turned his eyes to where she was sitting in the passenger seat.

"Here, is this what you want?" Sharon hissed. She had unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra and was thrusting her bare breasts out at him.

"Those are very nice," Roger said, when he could catch his breath. "But—"

He didn't have a chance to get beyond the "but" before Sharon had reached over, put a hand behind his neck, and brought his face in for a kiss. Her other hand had gone to his crotch.

Roger didn't fight her, but when he pulled away, he said, in a low voice. "That was very nice too, but what's this all about?"

"You're just driving deeper in the woods to get into my panties, aren't you? We aren't really going after flowers, are we? You've just seen how easy I am with guys—or have been given the impression that I am—and this truck and everything is just to get me out in the woods like this. You just want to fuck me."

"Well, that's the long-term goal, yes," Roger said, with a sloppy grin. "You're a knockout and I'm a normal guy, so I admit that's the long-term goal."

"And you've seen how easy I am, right? You saw what I let Phil have and you think you can have it to."

"Well, you have to admit that there's evidence to build hope on there," he answered with a little grin. "But, truth be told, I haven't found you all that easy, Sharon. Yes, I want to . . . be with you, make love to you . . . but I can't say this campaign hasn't been hard. But I can wait for it, as long as there's a possibility of it. We can sneak up on it and only do it if and when we both want it. All I'm after right now is a date."

"But bringing me out here and all . . ."

"There really is a nursery up ahead, at the end of this road. There really are flowers I've paid for. And if you want to have them in your shop for when your boss shows up tomorrow, we'd better take care of that first."

"But then we'll . . ." Sharon suddenly realized that she really did want this wooing Roger had been doing. She had wanted Roger from the moment she'd seen him. This was exactly what she thought of as a great personal Valentine's Day story.

"Oh, yes, definitely," Roger answered, with a grin, as he put the truck back in gear and took another look at Sharon's exposed breasts. "Then we certainly will—if you want to."

"You betcha," Sharon muttered under her breath.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,024 Followers
12