All Comments on 'Buebirds'

by Pussrider

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not bad, but...

You change the names of a couple characters mid-way through the story. Karen Naismith-Karen Maitland Roger-Gordon

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i loved this story wish it could have been longer may be you could write another chapter

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 12 years ago
Hott story about a hot mess!

I'm in a quibbling mood lately.

I loved the story, easily a four-star effort. Being a straight bloke, loving lesbian sex turns me on in and of itself, and this story had enough intriguing possibilities to enjoy it immensely.

Karen Naismith strikes me as way too pat an answer for Lorraine's lack of any real center though.

You mock Mills and Boon in one breath and in the next, present a sapphic Princess Charming for the underemployed, dissatisfied secretary to sweep her off her feet and take her away from marriage to a complacent dullard.

Sure, Karen's gorgeous, accomplished, cultured, and guaranteed not to give Lorrie a baby to incubate, friendly and fun. She takes Lorrie seriously in serious discussions.

She demands nothing, gives orgasms, even says, sure, move on in to my posh pad three steps up from where you're at after a one-night stand. WHY?

What's so bloody special about Lorrie?

I'm hardly discounting the possibility of real, genuine love between her and Lorrie, it's just damn precipitous.

If you're a cynical mug like me, somebody's whims are breaking up this happy dyad sooner rather than later.

I just don't buy Lorrie as a confirmed dyke after a mad night of sex with a lesbian. She's definitely ambivalent about the whole wife role, having kids, etc and suddenly, she wants to be Karen's life partner forever and ever?!?

The whimsical breeze that blew her out of hubby's arms can blow her right out of Karen's life too.

Karen's an enigma. We don't know anything about her, her past, her personality other than she's a lipstick lesbian.

For all we know, she has a pattern of seducing bored, dissatisfied straight girls and love-bombing them into believing it's love when really they're fungible playmates.

She dismisses them after it's no longer a challenge and they've thoroughly burned a lot of bridges with their social circle to embrace her. Their hearts are shattered, and she repeats the process because it's her ego trip.

The age difference between them makes that a definite possibility.

To sum up- you set up an interesting scenario but there's a lot more you can do with the characters and seeing the reactions of coworkers and family down the line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A tale of five people

We have Karen Naismith and Karen Maitland as well as Lorraine and her husbands Roger and Gordon.

Totally confusing and irresponsible that you obviously didn't proof read the story before posting it.

This often happens when people cut and paste

1whiskey1whiskey6 months ago

Great story. Love it - both emotional and erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous