All Comments on 'Built For One Thing Ch. 1'

by G. H. Lawrence

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fantastic, Sexy, Steamy story! Need more!

Please keep writing! You're the best writer to ever post on Literotica I think. Come back with these sexy characters and any new ones that you can come up with!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nice

That was awesome.

That's it.

Nothing else to say.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

Awesome, but you need to fill your Mother's cunt full of your babymakers when she is ovulating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Awesome

WOW!!! its simply midblowing...Plss write more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Mother Love

Intro was a bit long, but it fit right into my fantasies, perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
One envious son!

Boy oh Boy! I wish I was Bobby or I wish I had that type of relationship with my real Mother!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fantastic

Great work. Cant wait for more to come

ThewhitemanThewhitemanover 17 years ago
Excellent stuff!

Really good! Realistic and well written. It's not often that you get a believable story of this type. I'll be sure to check out your other stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Made me think

This story made me think of my own hot tan long legged mother who ive seen using a dildo and coming before. My mom is soooo hOT !!!!! I Had to jerk off my big one while reading this story

ericstinger@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fantastic

I thought this was one of your best stories.

My panties are soaking wet.

Luv Jenny Cook

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Super writing

OMG.. This was fantastic, Great work ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Thought's for next episode

He simply has to come into her cervix, getting her pregnant with his child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
OMG

When i first started reading this i thought it was sick! But if i had a son with that big of a dick i think id be having fun too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great writing

You do a great job of writing. You take the time to develope the personalities to a beleviable level. Just a really good job, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Must Have

I must have read this at least a dozen times,but never commented,the "woman" I have just fucked is as turned on as I am by this story and insisted I make a comment.Well here it comes,no wonder this is one of the most read stories on this site,I wonder how many other sons are fucking their voluptuouse mothers after reading this ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please Continue

I was delighted to see the "to be continued" notation at the end of this super hot story and I can't wait.

This is as hot as mother/son erotica can possibly get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
what a snore

Another confusion of size with quality

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome

Truly a wonderful story, you should definitely have her get

pregnant with his kid though. Waiting for the sequel!

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 5 years ago
Report of a classic

Glad LIT finally re-had the first part, even though I know why they must have taken out in the first place - I actually read the original story elsewhere, and I know how old Bobby was in it, so...

Anyway: classic. Love it. Kinda hope you got more in store for us, author.

trousersnaketrousersnakeabout 5 years ago
Love the big-tit Mom

Takes a little while to get going but turns out Mom's a dirty talking slut. Great story

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismabout 5 years ago
An old favourite returns...

This story has a certain sentimental meaning for me, as it was the first incest/taboo story I ever read on Literotica. It reads as a bit basic now, but the exuberance and filth are still readily apparent. I'd noticed it had disappeared from the site, but I hadn't realised why it had been removed. Literotica's underage rule rears its ugly head again?

Anyway, it's good to see this old classic return.

manfromnantucket1manfromnantucket1over 4 years ago
It's Back

Your words paint such a vivid visual. She is just as hot as I remembered. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Supurb Mom & Son Tale

This is a great story and I am already looking forward to reading its Continuation, Thanx for the read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I was enjoying the first page.

Until I read the part about Bobby being 6 foot and 180 lbs. For a football player? You obviously never played. At 6 foot, your ideal playing weight would minimum 210 lbs. And that's for a wide receivers and running backs. BUT my biggest problem was the 10 inch dick that's supposed to be the exact same size as a can of 1980's era Pledge? Sorry, but a woman who hadn't had sex in a while like Linda wouldn't be lusting after a cock that size. She'd be running the other way as fast as her legs could take her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
6โ€™, 210 lbs??? FUCKEN IDIOT!

You stupid fuck, Bobby is a teenager (in the original he was 16) whoโ€™s just developing into his adult frame...youโ€™re judging him based on ideal college and NFL measurements and size for a football player. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

What a dumb fuck you are!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Read like it was written by a teenager. Everything described like it was some anime porno. A great storyline, but it would have been so much more erotic if you didn't lay on the b.s. so thick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of the best

I really got turned on reading this. There is definitely a ring of truth about it. I think GH. may well be a descendant of DH.Lawrence,,,, When I was younger I had no lusty thoughts about my mum although I did play with her underwear and lingerie. However after reading this I will be pretending that my wife is my mother the next time I fuck her doggie style,,,, can't wait,,,thanks G H.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

best ever.need the continuation.good storyline!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The author of this mess presents the sex "dialogue" of a man and a woman exactly as if it were an interchange between two crude, immature men, except, ironically, when the kid addresses his mate with the word "honey," which in that setting sounds totally feminine. Phooey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, you people obviously do not have any large males in your family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a great story thanks for posting. Please add to this one.

WhtEvrsClvrWhtEvrsClvrover 2 years ago

Best story Ive read all year! Top 3 all time. I loved it!

mdtom3mdtom3over 2 years ago

I've often wondered - how many mothers have had desires for their sons? Maybe, this describes the answer, sort of, to THAT taboo question! And, possibly, of what 'could' happen! At least in the minds of the son as he's thinking of what his Mother is like, sexually, and what she looks like, physically. I DO think, though, that there are 'many' instances in families where the mother IS SEEN by her son, when she's either partially dressed or totally nude. When THAT 'might' have happened, I DO think, though, that she's aware of her Son's 'presence' but she doesn't say, nor do, anything about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

Giid buildup. Then the sex started. Much too fast. Dialog simply unbelievable. Sounds like a fifth rate porn movie/video.

Needed to slow down. Needed realistic dialog. Needed much more foreplay. Needed extended boob involvement before cock got rudely shoved into pussy.

Three stars.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 2 years ago

Nice... I want to "F" his mother too!!! But the real question is how the short, chubby, clueless dad ever attracted mom in the first p!ace???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My cock is rock-hard. Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please impregnate her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Woah this came out before I was born

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So fucking sucking hot, totally debauched and depraved, fabulous. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"Built For One Thing Ch. 01:" Many reader's, by way of their comments, have no idea that pornography, incest in particular--for the most part there are exceptions--is an alternate "universe" of not being real. Too many readers, especially Anonymous comment posters, are too critical of things that are not prevalent in the world of fiction (which is false, untrue). Most pornography stories are to be visualized and fantasized and make believe. Don't criticize writers for THEIR story quirks, fetishes, etc., that don't fit everyone's taste!

What gets my balls churning is that the writer does not list the "tags" of sexual likes, dislikes, etc. I'm not a fan of a couple perversions, which does appear in a story, but was not "tagged" appropriately. This story is NOT one of those, but my point is that it is fair to offer a rule that the writer failed to list certain "tags."

This story is a good mother/son incest story of good quality. I think the writer did rush in the fucking scene rather quickly, but it is the writer's story after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well you lost me at 10 inch cock,why does every guy have to have a huge dick?there is nothing wrong with a standard size 6 inch.Get real.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

5/5. Dump the Dad

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ooh, how fucking dirty is this and so such a turn on...!

JustmeWBJustmeWB8 months ago

G. H. Lawrence,

What a great start.

For a son to know, his Mom has been

waiting for him for over a year just

makes my mouth drool. It's delicious!

I love that they've broken the seal,

and just fucked like animals.

Love can come later, this is about sex and lust.

I'm off to chapter 2,

WB

coolstrangeravenuecoolstrangeravenue8 months ago

I remember the first time I read this, when I downloaded it from an IRC channel over dial up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice Lead up to the sex. They both know what they are doing is wrong, but they went for it. I see them definitely not breaking off the sex in the future. Good cover with dad coming home. I would like to read mom's version of the events. Incest is much more common than people think as is being disclosed in genetic studies. As long as all parties are of legal age and consenting, is it really such a taboo? Increased risks of genetic based disorders is a risk, but pregnancy can be avoided if partners are diligent. Good story; well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous