All Comments on 'Built For One Thing'

by FamilyIssues

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not very realistic

I don't care which race you are, nobody can fuck that long. And I don't think any petite white woman can take 11". Just sayin............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not realistic?

A petite woman can handle just about any size ... her vagina expands and will fit if she in horny. If she is tense and not wet enough it could be a problem but other than that it will fit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow!

That's how much me and sis love each other. Without the banging her seven times a day thing. Well nuzzle, cuddle, and she'll talk to me about anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"... she saw him bolt out of the hotel room ..."

Page 1

So when did they move into an hotel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stopped on page 3

This story had too many inconsistencies.

Hotel / dorm?

Adopted sister, half sister, sister?

Theres also grammar issues that made it frustrating to read.

It would do some good to have an editor help with consistency, and grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice attempt, buuuuuttttt....

I get the fact that writing is a difficult task. To bring life to thoughts that aren't real is not only a tough skill to master, but a work of love. Every writer places a bit of themselves into their work, but just a few gripes with this offering.

1) This story is waaaaayyyy too long. You repeat a lot of the same tropes over and over. Doing so does not emphasize the subject matter. Instead it simply waters down the project and irritates the reader by going over already trodden territory.

2) I also understand your attempt at focusing on the interracial aspect of your characters. But your use of the Black and White differences almost bordered on offensive. Again, mentioning a subject more than a couple times is boring.

3) A touch of realism goes a long way. The amount of sex these two had together is bull$hit. Sorry, but even the best adult woodsman in the business couldn't continue to bust nut after nut like he did without a break in between. Furthermore, as many orgasms as this poor girl had would have put her in a hospital, first for dehydration, second for torn pussy skin. After the first few times of having something as big and rigid as you made him would cause serious damage. Stick closer to reality next time.

4) Lastly, no man is going to continue to chase after a woman that flip flops so much. Yeah, the chase is fun. But, as many times as she changes her mind in this story, Ter would have certainly left it alone. Alpha Male or not, no man is just going to continue to fuck some chick that says 'no' as many times as she did. Unless he's either a repost or a sadist. Either way, Lit has other categories for that. Just not here. I give you kudos for the attempt. You have some skills. Just tone it done a wee bit and maybe get an editor.

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaabout 4 years ago
Nice story

Not much of an interracial fan, but this was well written even. One thing I would love is if someone made an illustration of Alexandra. While unable to now, I would definitely be willing to commission someone when I can. With that in mind, anyone interested in doing that feel free to contact me. I might not be able do anything now, but showing interest puts you at the top of the list. Author- If you want to remove this, please find an appropriate place on the forums for me to ask about making a drawing. You don't have to, but I would much appreciate it if you did.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Not real brother and sister and interracial. No prizes for false pretenses

Sores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Since there's no mention of a wife, how could he adopt an orphan girl?

When he crushed the beer bottle, that must have hurt.

This story would have been better in IR

GraecaGraeca8 months ago

wox you are excellent in all areas, your story is the bomb... I am looking for an author like you for me and my sexy sisters with buttle butt and big breasts, I am 22 years old blonde 1.90m and 8 inches tall tap, my Annie 20 years old and Gloria 24 are short, bubbly and often divide the end of the bubble with leggings

Please, include yourself in our family as an adopted brother and fuck crush my sisters with your 11 inch and help me include myself in it for pure incest, find a method to unite us so that they are covered in cum, the recording is fantastic , I haven't finished the story yet...please contact me

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Tags should mention they're step siblings

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFamilyIssues@FamilyIssues
I like to write about different fantasies regarding my family and some fantasies regarding specific situations and scenarios. Some stories of mine are based on events that I wished could've ended differently, others are based on actual experiences. Now, I've always wanted to h...