All Comments on 'Bukkake Box of Infinite Glory'

by fastandsloppy

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lets be the first on the block to have AIDS!

Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It's just a fantasy

Why would someone read a story and leave a comment like that. I liked the story, but I would not put my wife through that. This is just a fantasy.

ROB974ROB974over 14 years ago
WOW

I loved the transition from the ship, to home, then into the box. My blood is boiling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well if your into this fetish/swinging/open scene

Then this is for you not for me though. I couldn't even imagine doing something like this or wantign to watch something like this. I hope the writer hasn't done something like this, but then if that is what floats their boat then go for it.

Friskee_cplFriskee_cplover 14 years ago
Good old WTF...

...will be here soon deriding the wife and hubby. But he's insecure and probably gay. We liked the story and particularly liked the line --"I was barely recognizable under a blanket of the doomed genetic effluvia of an unknown number of strangers and my distended pussy dripped with a sick slag of spent sperm." Gold medal for that line.

fastandsloppyfastandsloppyover 14 years agoAuthor
Mea Culpa: My Bukkake Porn Is Irresponsible!

Anonymous had a good point about Anonymous' note. Yes, I am guilty of writing socially irresponsible bukkake gangbang porn, but, yes, it is just a fantasy. My motto is "My Fiction is Fictional" for good reason. I wish the best of luck to those of you who are searching for the perfect gangbang story where smart and forward thinking people somehow end up have safe sex with large groups of other smart and forward thinking people. Sadly I doubt it will come from me. I'm just here to have fun. - FnS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Really

This was one of the worst stories I have ever read, even as a fantasy this is gross. Husband has a cum soaked, fucked out whatever he has to take home with him. Has he decided to quit fucking her and just watch this show, cause no mention of him getting off. All you wanna be swingers really should do a gangbang once, then you would understand how really gross this would have been.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WHAT THE FUCK?

How many people did she fuck? Wow and the husband wanted to take such a person home with him? Sorry FnS but even as a fantasy this is a little over the top. I do hope you don't let your wife see this story, I am not sure how she would take it. But as someone said whatever floats your boat I guess, oh and this is for Frisk down under. He enjoyed it and I am sure they have tried such things. But rather them than me and my wife.

Happy_Married_ManHappy_Married_Manover 14 years ago
Hello FS

I read this story because it's you writing it. It's a good job I know that you are a happily married man, otherwise I might think you have a slightly different view on marriage than I thought you did. I did try and finish the story, but I skipped to the end to see how it turned out. Sorry about that. But I will only say the thought of my wife or anyone else's doing this makes me shudder. But it was well written and you certainly wrote a story that people will either love or hate. The comments so far are curious, but then they would be. My friend you don't have to defend your story, you are a good writer and although I don't really like this story it was of course up to your usual standard of story telling and writing, keep the stories coming. But if you don't mind if you write a story like this again I will pass it by. Anyway thanks for writing. And you probably better batten down the hatches.

silenceup2nogoodsilenceup2nogoodover 14 years ago
Get the fuck over it, it's fiction!

To those of you with negative comments about the unprotected sex, get the fuck over it, ITS FICTION! It's not meant to mimic reality exactly. And I can say that because while some of my own writing here at Literotica does mention condoms, a good story goes with the obvious flow of the narrative, and FnS nailed this story quite well! Wish I could give it 6 stars. As for WTF, move out of your parent's basement.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
Very sloppy, as in name as in nature

Not my cup of tea, but my friend do you have an imagination

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved this story

Awesome story. What a great idea, a box of ultimate glory. If you have a cum fetish, this would be the ultimate.

cpigcpigabout 14 years ago
What a woman!

I wish I had of been there to look after the clean up detail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
HOT

Fun story, great fantasy. Wish I had a box like that, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i shot my load

this story made me shoot a great big load...proof enough of its brilliance. if only i could put my girl in such a box without her catching many nasties, i wouldn't hesitate,

*****

Joan_R_HastingsJoan_R_Hastingsalmost 13 years ago

Another great story, a little dangerous like always.

It's not just the sex acts that make it hot, it's the characters and their situations.

sandymonroesandymonroeover 9 years ago

Wow! What a filthy main character! I wish I could chat with her over a cup of tea!

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 9 years ago
and then...

He kissed you all over.....

naughtoldpervnaughtoldpervover 8 years ago
wow, one of the best stories on this site

wish that I could see my hot Asian cumslut wife inside one of those boxes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a pile of stinking garbage ! "1*" !!

The very worst !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Loved this story I've read it so many times, the description of the orgasms covering her in the heat of the box with her getting more excited at the image in the mirrors

dutchpantyraiderdutchpantyraideralmost 5 years ago
awesome hot story

I love it. I did something remotely similar in Club Paradise Ch. 04 ~ The Mirrored Room at the House of Pleasure. Also a story featuring two way mirrors, and disembodied cocks getting fucked. Awesome. HOT!

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 3 years ago

It would have been perfect if they shared a Long passionate “forgiveness “ kiss at the end.

He really should have cleaned her up...orally!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a fantastic fantasy for those, like me, who like me have a fetish for beautiful women having to deal with huge amount of cock and cum. I hate that there are negative comments on what should be a site where we can all be tolerant and accepting of what turns other people on.

hof_yamhof_yam8 months ago

EXCELENT WRITEN! GOOD IDEAS CONTINUE WITH YOUR EXCELENT WORK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous