All Comments on 'Bully Ch. 01'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Start

Looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Brilliant story

I love this genre of a bully mom and son. The comments about her hair and cutting it have a lot of scope in future chapters. I wonder when she will begin liking getting fucked by the bully and start transforming herself..

There is a really good series by cuckoldson on literotica titled "conflicted" It's a great read and i am sure you'll be inspired.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 7 years ago
Didn't

Finish the story 2 stars

galisongalisonabout 7 years ago
Nice!

Hope this one keeps coming and coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

enough of this bullshit ,every period of time this salt of topic will pop up to attract some fresh man draw their attention to dreaming their mom be a sex project .

when i was young i was in bed wanking imaging my mom comes up with a pair of big tits pointing to me , then i wasn't holding her with my hand ,feeling tasting the flesh suck the boobs smell her ass ,that is my desire to fuck her like a bitch not with some scamp that I hate ,definitely not !

I like see my mom with handsome man in her age or above 20, i like see them make a pure love in a hotel . their bodies tangled with sweat ,(interracial will be great ) . why there will be a loser with a sexy mom awaits the bully to screw , nonsense !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

where is that chicken shit's story disgusted me in several months . hope no more to come ,it was worst story ever seen and the subject was really annoyed me ,he rip off the whole story for bad replies recently for part 10 ,but what about encouragement and reputation , toilet bowl has no trust ,this what really annoyed me ,what kind of credit he has in real life , he gave the excuse for take a break ,has he had enough ,i don't think he has valuable segments come up !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Someone knows what happens with the button all the way... brad bully seduces my mom

It is assumed that his series is in the categories of this same story...(

I apologize to the author of this story for publishing a story about another people's story)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Start!

I hope to see further installments of this netorare (NTR) story. The character development of the protagonist and antagonist are substantial, even though this tale is in its nascent stages. There's tons of potential for a wild emotional ride and torrid sexual experiences. Fine work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

no more !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cracking Read!

Very hot story! It has heaps of potential, and I hope you carry on. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More, longer and harder

Love the start, look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
misogeny

I can't understand how the world evolved with women being as gullible and easily raped as this author explains.... The lack of reality necessitates this be posted in sci-fi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved It!

5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nive

U r awesome.. I enjoyed your story

MrBondsMrBondsalmost 5 years ago
really hot

I love this genre: young stud takes advantage of a hot Milf. This story is descriptive and very hot. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Jerked off 3 times to this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She slept with sons bully LOLLLL. Little boy fantasys are getting dumber everyday.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 2 years ago

Alice, the whore that she is, not only does not love her son but she actually hates her son.

Gem_tigerGem_tigerover 2 years ago

Just my type of story 🤗

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

EXCELLENT ! I cannot wait for the next episode. Made me wet, again! Kisses, V

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07about 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the positive feedback. Most readers realise this is fantasy and NOT the authors opinion about women. Writers of super anti-heroes and murder mysteries are not promoting those ideas, they write to thrill and let us imagine something other than a hum drum life. Some like coffee and others like tea, accept it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start!

leopard_owlleopard_owl5 months ago

The dialogue and the way the characters acted was too robotic and disjointed.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I get the story, and I think it had potential, but it was also rushed and full of spelling errors. You call Alicia stupid in the story. You might want to take a few classes on grammar and literature if you actually want to write well. It's safe to say you and Alicia share that quality. Never forget this is a story and women aren't actually stupid sluts. If you don't believe me just look up interviews with former porn actresses. Turns out they were the smart ones. It's why they live in nicer homes than you and have more in their bank accounts than you'll ever make. I'll admit they're the top tier porn stars, but even the lower tier actresses make half decent money for a single shoot. Women that don't work in porn are also responsible for....oh, that's right, birthing the human race. The earliest human societies were matriarchal. I feel the need to spread this following message. It's okay to have kinks such as dominance, but do not internalize it as truth. Women don't have to do what you say in the real world.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller075 months agoAuthor

Its just a story. Women email me for these stories. Women are much better than men at keeping fantasy seperate from real life. Is James Bond a spy? Are murder stories real? I've never wanted to dominate anyone but I enjoy writing and if someone asks for ScFi or a historical story I would be pleased as I never read sex stories. I started writing sex stories because most are terrible, though Literotica do have some good ones. When writing these stories I had little time after working and family life. I also hate editing. So maybe that puts this story into perspective. For some people each chapter will improve as the characters grow, for others the lack of violence and a increasing kindness will put them off. You can't please everyone, happy reading everyone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Author continue the story it's awesome too awesome i am anticipating more of it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bully Series Info