Bully Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a trembling voice, Alicia said, 'You shouldn't say things like that.'

'You've beautiful blue eyes, is that alright to say?' he said.

'Yes, maybe, no,' she stammered.

'I've decided what I'm going to do,' he smiled.

She was still stuck in front of him, holding the bottle, while he held her.

'I want you to do something for me,' he said.

'Alright, as long, as it's, err, reasonable, I'll, err, do it,' she haltingly spoke.

'So you'll agree to do what I say?' he demanded.

The voice seemed to vibrate her ribs. Her whole body seemed to tremble.

'Yes, of course, I'm protecting my son. I'll do anything to protect him,' she asserted, only her voice sounded feeble, even to her.

'I won't bully him, as long as you do as you are told. I'll not bully Brendan. Got that, girl,' he forcefully spoke.

'Yes, err, no, I mean, you mustn't bully my son. I can't let you, I'm here to stop you. What must I do?' Alicia whined.

Her ears were working but fear and confusion was preventing his words making sense.

'Listen carefully, girl! You do as I say, and I won't bully Brendan. Got that, stupid bitch!' he forcefully stated.

'There's no need to be crude. You're hurting me. What do I have to do to stop you bullying him? Oh! Well, yes, thank you, James. I did say I'd do anything to protect him, and I will,' she gabled.

'Good, then it is a deal,' he said, and shook her hand.

The beer splashed over the dress, and she was distracted for a moment. He still wouldn't let go of her hand.

'What? Err, what do I have to do? I don't understand,' she queried, looking confused.

'Do as we agreed. I said you have to do as you are told, you agreed, and said you would do anything. Isn't that so?' he demanded.

'Well, I guess, yes I did, but, I don't get it,' she prevaricated.

'A deal is a deal. You want me to lay off your son, or what?' James imperiously asked.

'Yes! That's why I'm here. Of course I'll do anything for him, I'm his mother,' Alicia asserted.

With both hands he guided her down on to her knees before him. It still didn't dawn upon her what he wanted.

'Pull my cock out,' James quietly spoke.

As first she couldn't believe it. It must have been a mistake. The bottle slipped from her hands, emptying itself on the carpet, and her.

'I, did, I, agreed, but, no. It's a mistake, I can't. Not that!' she whispered in horror.

'Stop your whining, and get on with it. Prove to me you mean it,' he ordered, and pulled her head into his lap.

One handed he unzipped his jeans.

'You, can't bully me, I'm an adult,' she protested. Feeling his hot hardness against her cheek, she flinched, and whimpered. 'No! Please, I can't. I'm a married woman, a mother!'

'What are you doing? You can't treat me like this,' she whined.

James slapped her face.

'Get on with it, girl,' James told her.

'Please, you don't need to hurt me,' she whined. 'I'll do whatever you want,' she said again. Realising that might mean something worse, she babbled something unintelligible. Not even then had she realised there was no way a bully would let go of his victim, or moderate his demands. There was no compromise, and she was beginning to realise it.

Not clamping her mouth shut was another mistake. Maybe she didn't believe this was happening. Nothing bad had intruded into her world, ever. Now this!

'Oooo! Nooo!' she managed to exude a sound from around his cock.

Her mouth was full, and she choked. Thoughts slowed down. It wasn't dirty or bad tasting. Curiously it tasted of bananas. Trying to detach herself from what was happening, she let him work her head up and down his cock. Not having ever performed this dirty act, she didn't know what to do. It seemed she didn't have to, as he was entertaining himself with her mouth.

Being foully used was disgraceful. It was doubly so, being used by an adolescent. He was humiliating her, in such a disgusting way. Hot tears of self-pity sprang forth and ran down her cheeks. This was not what she agreed to. Never!

Being dishonoured like this was shocking.

She moaned around his cock. A mournful low noise. Her tongue touched it, and pressed against it. The sooner he cum the sooner she would be free. She pressed her head down, then lifted it up his shaft. He let go of her head to let her get on with it. Taking a deep breath, she tried to take him all in. Choking stopped that. A cheek bulged out with as much as she could take.

Her hands gripped his cock, to stimulate it, as though she had swallowed him whole. Sensibility slowly came back to her, so she could think about what to do, and not do. He suddenly grabbed her hair, and she wondered what she had done wrong.

'Please! Don't hurt me,' Alicia yelped.

Suddenly clamping her eyes closed, she felt him spurting clumps of sticky cum over her face. It was in her mouth too. Afraid to swallow it, she kept her mouth open, not wanting to spit his cum on his mother's carpet. She had already spilt beer over the carpet.

'Swallow my cum, girl,' he ordered.

Without a word said, she swallowed. She felt him scoop some off her face with his fingers, and wipe them on her lips. When he'd finished he told her to swallow it. The tears wouldn't come. At least they would wash her face. They would taste as salty as his cum.

'Good bitch. You have learnt to do as you are told,' he laughed.

He looked her over, still on her knees before him. At first she hadn't known what to do, then got into it with enthusiasm. Fancy having the splendid MILF, Mrs Norman, at his feet. After this he might be able to make her do more. He would certainly try. She looked totally out of it, as though on drugs.

He frowned, and sniffed her. He lifted the dress, and pushed a hand into her panties. She gasped, and tried to move away, but he gripped her crotch tight.

'Well, well, Mrs Norman! You are wet down here,' he said, and squeezed her whole pussy in his big hand.

She deeply sighed at his words, having felt what he meant.

The bastard was right. She was wet and open. Despite, or because of what she just did, she was open and ready for him. The shock from being in this state froze her.

James pulled the woman onto her feet and half carried her to his bedroom. In a mirror he made her look at herself.

'Look! Open those big blue eyes. Do you want to go home like this?' he asked, and pulled at some spunk sticking in her hair.

The short nothing of a dress was see-through from being wet. It smelt of beer, cum, and her musky female arousal. Imagining walking into her home, and meeting her family and friends, made her shudder.

'Please! Please don't send me home like this. Please let me have my clothes, please,' she begged him.

'What will you do? You agreed to do anything, and promised to obey me,' he heavily stated.

'Yes! Alright, I will, I submit,' she giggled, sounding hysterical.

'Remove that filthy rag and shower,' he ordered.

Quickly soaping and rinsing, she emerged into his bedroom completely naked. Not even the inadequate clothing was available now.

'Come with me,' he brusquely said.

'In there are cleaning materials, get something to clean the carpet,' he calmly said.

'Yes, sir,' she whimpered.

As though she were nothing but a humble, naked slave, she got on hands and knees to scrub the carpet. The stain didn't show, unless someone carefully examined the patch. A spray got rid of the smell.

The boy had led her along, outwitting her as though she were stupid. She did feel stupid, and badly used. How far she had fallen in the last hour! Coming here to tell him off, she ended up squatting at his feet, sucking on his cock. Alicia felt so bad, that she denigrated herself more than he possibly could.

Her self-worth had her thinking she was nothing more than something he used on the end of his cock. He'd shown her how sexed up she was, and it was still true. How was it possible to be so sexually aroused by a mere eighteen-year-old boy?

Following him back to his bedroom, she wondered what would be demanded of her next.

12