All Comments on 'Bully Ch. 05'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
not liking this

So far story was really great,but you ruined it with this chapter.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
Ruined

How? It would help change the next chapter if you said how it has been ruined.

badinbedbadinbedalmost 7 years ago
Ruined?

I'm not the OP who made the comment but will give you my answer in the hope that you will alter the direction a bit. The story is currently on a rather predictable and thus boring path. It would be far more interesting if you threw in a change in the dynamics, perhaps where our favorite "bully" becomes the victim somehow? What if he simply became too obsessed and therefore started loosing his own power? It's also simply too unbelievable that the husband hasn't noticed anything at this point! Not unless he was really behind the whole thing? Another chapter of the same (and you've set yourself up to where each chapter becomes increasingly preposterous) and I stop reading as well...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Enjoyed it

I was eagerly waiting for next chapter and glad you've posted it at last.

I actually liked it. The meeting with her son was surprising but not unexpected. It opens up some new possibilities, I think.

Only part I didn't like was the nipple piercing and lip enlargement. Actually, I don't like artificial changes to body. But again, you can't make everything perfect and everyone happy.

Overall, great chapter. I'll be checking for more updates. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Demeaning her in front of her son. Oh yeah, that's really erotic. The only redemption to this series, if the bully receives retribution of some sort. Since the author regards this character as somehow heroic, this is highly unlikely.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
shouldnt the story have been in incest and taboo?;))

Methinks the writer gets off more heavily on incest and taboo;)).wasn't this better in that section than at non con?!;))

we non con readers dont really get off on our dom's being miserable specimens of manhood teenagers!! ;)) not man enough both in body...and mind!! ;))

maybe the incest and taboo sissies would get off better on this story!! ;))

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
Incest an d Taboo

Don't like that sort of thing at all. One comment said it all, you can't please everyone all the time. Try to sail a fine course between different interests, but sometimes need to bring in something that only a few like. Will try to keep it ordinary, but as far as being real, it was way out there from the beginning. Like superman, and murder mysteries, it could never be real at all. It's just a silly pull story. If women like the idea of being dominated by a young stud, then that is great, effort rewarded.

John558John558almost 7 years ago
Nice Story!

I like your story so far. I especially like the fact that James seems to have complete control over Alicia. I don't necessarily like that James is showing off Alicia to her son's friends. I do like the fact that James showed Alicia off to her son,Brendan. There is definitely a possibility of incest in this story. I just love the fact that a beefy muscular 18yo has what seems like complete control over a married 36 yo wife and mother and rather likes it. I think (just my opinion) that James should be a little bit more respectful of Alicia and not push her to the limits quite so often. Great story so far, when do you share with the readers your next installment?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 7 years ago
So why doesnt she just cut the lock off?

Or simply refuse to play along? Every other paragragh is her saying he cant treat her like this because shes a mature adult. Well fucking act like one then. What is she? 16? Because a "mature" woman wont whine like a little bitch.

At this point i wish he would rip out her fucking tongue so we arent subjected to her bleating. And then the part where she was going to say she loved him and mean it? For what? Giving her an orgasm? Well holy fuck! Stop the presses! If you give a woman an orgasm, even if youre blackmailing her and raping her, she will fall in love with you!

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
Sad Life

Poor wife has a sad life, and her husband doesn't appreciate her. This was hinted at, and will be emphasised later. The poor woman is having some excitement in her life for the first time. Someone is paying her attention, instead of banging her once a month, without thought to her needs.

A boy is forcing her to enjoy sex, so how can she admit to enjoying it. He is just a callous youth wanting a mother substitute in his life, but instead he also wants to experiment with sex. So he experiments with this woman who fell into his clutches. He didn't go looking for her she came to him.

She is confused, and can't let go of her moral upbringing. She bleats and complains, obviously. He is taking advantage of her, but then this has been her life, so its something else she is complaining about. Life, the universe and everything.

Cutting the lock off? She tried that, and couldn't. A metaphor for how she has been caught up in life, going along with everything, without making the decisions for herself. She dare no destroy his computer in case he refuses to undo the lock. He might throw the key away in a temper.

Feeling love for him was nothing more than the effects of the orgasmic afterglow, and yes it does happen. In certain circumstances some women have a natural affection for the male who dominates them, and is fertilising them. Its an animal thing. They need the male to look after them while pregnant. Human females are vulnerable for nine months, so in primitive times they needed looking after. It takes millions of years to shrug off inbuilt behaviour, and so we are still animals. Scratch the surface and we are basic beings reacting with animal instincts. Sometimes inappropriate to our surroundings and conditions. Having a mortgage doesn't make us superior beings.

So that's what is going on as far as I'm concerned, what do you think?

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
@ StoryTeller07 and @Whackadoodle

hey StoryTeller07:)

ok dude....your boy does Mrs Lucas a massive favour by barging in and saving her oh so boring sex life!! but what weirdest reasons are you giving of the sub loving the dom?!

with almost 95% kids being birthed and brought up by working single mothers, in which fairyland are these rapists and doms sticking around to care for pregnant victims and subs found?!! ;))

non rapist live in partners scoot from such responsibilities maximum time!! and these women are cared for by their girlfriends,mothers,grandma's perhaps brothers and fathers...through their preg.....

so how wud women fantasize that the self centred doms and rapists would look after them in their pregnancy?!! most subs and rape victims pay their own bills!! news to you?!;))

@ Whackadoodle, what is this fucking cutting Mrs Lucas' tongue off temper tantrum?its upto StoryTeller07 what dialogues he will assign which character for story build up!!...how many of your stories attract so many comments and enters the highest comments list?! its an achievement if people are attracted to debate!!

i believe your female fuck partners are custom made mannequins who never talk;))coz you clearly have hugest issues with real reactions from real people of flesh and blood...calling it bleating(in case of Mrs Lucas)!! ;))

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
Wandering Gypsy

like the name. My father wasn't a bad man, just useless as a husband and father, too selfish. I tend to put men in my stories into this category. Maybe most husbands and wives take each other for granted, eventually. I try to be a good husband and father. I'll leave them to decide if I'm successful.

What might be a general human characteristic isn't in everyone. There are a lot of nice people out there, and very few sadistic beasts. Ever had a bully in school or the office? They were probably just a bit nasty, not like the psycho's who shoot people.

Not sure if that helps at all. Anyway, the main point is, the story is a fantasy. A woman who wants to be dominated by a vigorous young man, who is highly sexed and wants her very much, ONLY in fantasy, then maybe this story is suitable. In her fantasy life, NOT in real life, I hope this story is enjoyable.

Sex stories are difficult to write, as it is a fine line between what is exciting and what is boring. The wrong word or phrase can put someone off, and excite another.

Keep giving your opinions, as I'm learning a lot here, Gary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
its me-the OP

I said you ruined it because I dont like showing her off to other people and if you keep like this she will be a slut for other people too.

Make it just between them two. Make her his little girl. She has submissive strike in her and will do anything for her young lover and maybe fell in love with him.

Pls. keep it between them.

To many stories ruined with gangbangs and crap like that.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
@StoryTeller07

hey Gary:)

thanks a bunch for the reply! :) you need to have guts.....actually a lionheart,to share a personal pain in an open letter!! you must have waited agonising hours for this certain person to improve!! my profound admirations to that endurance!! :))

just when i was wondering... 'so is this one of the boys brought up by a single mother,who later on go on to be explicit female humiliation writers?' ;));))....your reply made me such a fan of my hated author,of you!! :)) i was like,'really!! the guy who wrote 'this' story sent 'that' reply?!!!' :)) like two different worlds,altogether...the reply...and your story!! :))

i love wandering and lurking in non con and BDSM,for word war with( have forgotten how many!!) authors here!! ;)) this word war is like salvation,redemption and nirvana to me!! ;))de- stressing and getting such a release,phew!! :))i'd lose hours and hours of sleep if i dont unleash the word war!! ;))

i believe if your writing attracts debate,it surely has a magnetic X- factor!! :)

i will continue to passionately hate your male lead for the 'not unlocking' and 'public humiliation' of her.. !! ;)) ...and will continue to pour that ire out in combative responses to your stories!! ;))a number of readers want the public humiliation thing gone as i read in letters to you!! :))

i feel like immobilising your male lead with a stun gun and shooting him in the head with a silencer pistol...and have Mrs Lucas' inhuman, Taliban type locking released!! reminds me of the so humiliating chastity belts!!!...

but i also passionately look out for your next chapters to know how exactly would you make the story proceed!! :)) so plz....never say die :)) and let your creative writing flow as per your 'own liking' only!! :)) and rounding off,much as i like addressing our author by his own first name 'Gary' rather than your lit id....do let me know if you have any lit privacy related objections being called so...and would much rather have StoryTeller7 used!! :)) your preference shall be consistently respected!! :))

so long and ciao till next word war!! :))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Choices or the eternal victim.

I didn't care for chapter four myself. Of course I can't speak for the majority. In this situation we always think there are choices. That someone will mustard enough courage to save themselves. But life isn’t like that sadly. Most victims are just that. Victims! They are either boxed in with no options or no one to save them from themselves. In the pattern that has been laid out logic would assume that she will be force to leave her husband. He will either learn it from her son or someone that the son has told; directly or indirectly. Now the father will not be able to fight Thomas to get his wife back. He would appear foolish in the public eye. So, he will have to accept the shame and divorce her. This of course would get back to her family and the whole idea of her haven’t sexual relations with a teenager will more than likely make her an outcast of her family. Leaving her with no other direction to go but to Thomas and to be his wife. Of course the way he is taking her she is likely to be with child before the month is out. Maybe not but it is likely she will be. That also will not do well with her husbands view of this situation. His wife pregnant with her teenage lovers child. No, there is no logical way out that I see. Less her son saves her. And that is the only way out I remotely see.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
Must say more

Wasn't going t say any more, but wandering gypsy you forced me to write more. Love your email which is full of life and vigour. Don't know how old you are, but I imagine you being young, so young at heart. Your email has been the most welcome of all emails. Not going to gush praise, but keep being critical. It is what helps me write better.

All my stories contain a woman victim, who escapes, or is saved. Not by a hero, just an ordinary guy who is sympathetic, in the way so many people are. Have been in a bad situation as a kid, and it wasn't Christians who helped. They were asked! but were too busy doing their church thing. They couldn't bring their religion into the real world, and actually do something. A big rough family living in a run down house on an industrial estate helped. They shared what little they had, and welcomed us in. This was on the backstreets of Sydney, many years ago.

This is one of the times my father was weak, and my mother was strong. From my family life I know that women aren't pretty ornaments they are far stronger than men, in the real tough world. Men make a game of everything, work, and play. they have rules that cannot be broken, and can't lose face. Women get on what has to be done, and can compromise. If men were pushed aside and women got on with running the world it would be run on practical terms, Is this working lets get on with it, this isn't working so we'll try something else.

Didn't man to say all that!

The person writing about victims, don't worry, she will be saved, or maybe save herself. an opportunity will arise, she will recognise it, and be strong enough to do something. Not for a while yet though. We have to read something bad, so as to rant a little. The pain is what makes a good life so good. The rain makes the sunshine so much better.

Please call me Gary, and email me if you like. Can take an apposing side if you want to argue! Thanks WanderingGypsy

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
@ StoryTeller07

hey Gary:))why weren't you going to say more?!;)) after making thousands of readers fall in love with Mrs Lucas..making the rest fall in love with your'moron' male lead;))and still the rest falling in love with both(the bisexuals);))!!its all the force and magic of your writing!! :))

and all your pain...your fascinating journey from the wounded heart to lionheart....excites such passionate responses to your writing!! :)) your writings are a release for that pent up hurt,pain and anguish of yours!! keep writing braveheart...just as you feel...coz its only fair that all that hurt and pain get the release your wounds so deserve....

so many of us readers are fighting tooth and nail through comments,to 'virtually' save our dearest Mrs.Lucas,whom, your writing has made so 'real' for us!! ;))

and Sydney,the land of the opera and sun and seas and cricket!!! :))beaches..wow!! :))sometime why not make a story around that handsome Sydney guy 'Gary' who respects and loves his mom like hell!! :) ..has winningly survived harshest life struggles!! ...and has his sights set on this pretty young thing, sex bomb;)) whom he wants to take home to mom, for marrying eventually!! :)

but she is a rude, spoilt brat..a spitfire.. whom our handsome must sober up and discipline....at the same time making her fall head over heels in passionate love with him!! ;)) (styles of conquering her would be exclusively upto you!! do make her deliciously spirited,argumentative and wild cat like, so that seeing her break,would be a fun read!!)such that by the time( scope of chapters from you!!)he takes her to mom,she is that dream daughter in law and would be wife,and adores Gary genuinely!! :)) whatsay?:)) in your hands it will be one heck of a non con!! :))and do throw in dollops of sparkling seas,golden or white beaches,bikini babes and clear blue skies!! :)) your history instantly gave me this story idea!! :))

as for combative,argumentative comment missiles from me...heck yeah!! ;)) you know how this reader loves doing that!! ;)) am the easy going,lovely,lazy,very argumentative libran girl !! ;)) whom,from far away,our writer can't chain, or bind, or whip to train etc;)), to break me enough to become the so quiet,always appreciative reader!! ;)) teehee!! :D now what would the domination-happy writer do?! ;)) what fun!! :p

oodles of fun,happiness and deliciously wicked writing wished!;))

Wandering Gipsy

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
I'm two people

So now you know I don't hate women, or even dislike strong women in the slightest. As a writer I think I can write anything, not just what I like to read, or would like to do in real life. I often write what others like, or want in a fantasy. Don't make the mistake of thinking a writer must approve of something like bullying, just because that is what they are writing about.

Won't expose her to others, or put her into a gang bang, or dangerous situation.

I'm thinking he can bring her into line without a chastity belt. He's too clever a manipulator for that. He takes after his big brutish looking father. A great dad, but spoils him. Indulgent to the point of letting him keep the little woman, as long as he trains her to be a good pet-girl. What do you think, gypsy girl?

Gary, and yes, will have fun!

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
@StoryTeller07, YESSSS!! our much loved writer has given us two protection commitments about our beloved Mrs Lucas gals n guys!! :)):)):))

YESSSS!! :)) you have made two protective commitments about Mrs Lucas before all the readers!! ;)) Mrs Lucas adorers plz note!! ;))we have somewhat saved her!! ooh yeahhh!! :))were you thinking chastiy belts?!!! :E :E you Taliban...you Congo jungle aborigine!!! :E:E ;))

and unlucky is the one who hates women!! ;)) such a gorgeous race...my my!!...you know...and God created woman!! :)) without her so many sizzling hot erotic stories would go bust!! ;)) so would so much of the fashion and glamour industry,and films!! would all crash considerably!! :))and what all goodnesses and blessings of life would be missing without her!! :))

ok...now what about Riana...of 'Wife Enslaved' chapter 4?! ;)) was she squint eyed,deformed or too poor.....that the only pathetic marriage option was this slimeball,scum of the earth husband?! grr...ugh..eeek!! her humiliation in chapter 4 is awful with a capital A,of course all known to slimeball!! ;)) banged by all her old house staff?!!!

a pro Riana conclusion to the above, even your genius, clever, magical, powerful writing talent cannot give!! ;)) challenge!! ;)) admit,you've given up on that one!! ;))admit DEFEAT?!;)) if you can pull this one off, to something we readers would love.... i will sign off my comments to you by whatever humiliating name you give me(aaahhh ...this commitment is so tough.....blush) instead of my lit id Wandering Gipsy!! :))

word war 2!! ;))

gypsy girl :))

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
StoryTeller07 P.S and thanks worlds for the protection commitments on dear Mrs Lucas!! :))

P.S and thanks worlds for the small reliefs for Mrs Lucas!! :))

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
Wife Enslaved

what a challenge gypsy girl, haha (for some reason I'm assuming you are a female, are you? It comes across that way in your comments.) You will lose, as a happy ending has already been planned for Wife Enslaved. Will get back to her soon. Then I will be able to call you something really soppy, demeaning, or silly. I think you might prefer silly.

A happy ending with a twist is necessary for the bully's victim. However, I might have her dream some weird stuff. Just to get you going, young gypsy hippie girl.

I can just see your long cheesecloth skirt swirling around as you dance with glee, from getting your own way, or with wrath when reading the bulls comments. Tinkling like mad the finger cymbals, while you dance around and around in bare feet.

Mmm, like that, must put you into a story. Now that might go well. What I could do with you in one of my stories! haha (maniacal laughter).

What about the Milking Herd, was that bad, interesting, or too silly to comment on? Thank you for being my muse. Gary

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
@Storyteller07 humiliating,erotic 'name' punish me as you want to,if Riana gets a happy ending that looks like real making it upto her for all the tortures!! :))

hey Gary!!;))if Riana gets a happy ending that makes it up to her, you can call me any humiliating thing you please :p ..your call !! :))deal,i'll sign the same under all comments to you as long as you dont lift the 'name' punishment!!(blush,blush blush):p and i'll try my best not to implore you to lift the 'name' punishment!!(blush):p coz i know you can come up with some so wicked name!!:((;))

why wont i dance a sheer ecstasy gypsy dance tell me?!!:))...when two sops for Mrs Lucas have been got from 'so tight fisted' Sir Gary?!;))...looking at my slim and sexy self...my belly dancer belly....in my gypsy skirt and all in the full length mirror makes me want to put Narcissus to shame....never tiring of devouring myself with my own admiration and lust hungry stares!! ;))...and hell...you imagine the dance up pretty well!! ;)) the addictive sound of cymbals play along with ecstasy..rage..anything!! :))

you think i'm a male?:D though the 'female' thing is in my lit profile but(eyes rolled up) boys...kinda dumb..u know!! :p ;)) how can males be this passionate to end the plight of virtual reality female victims,silly?! :p you always this clumsy in getting the hang of 'real' females?!;))

and how wud you keep gypsy girl in one of your virtual reality stories?:)) we Romanies hardly interact with a 'gajo';))( thats what we call anybody who isnt a Romany!!)...i'm a black sheep....literotica noncon and BDSM addiction having brought me online,to author Gary!! ;))

we are seldom alone...and sprint off with athletic speed!! ;))so how wud you kidnap?!;))we dont brush against the law..such that some buddy cop of yours might set up an arrest and delivery to you!! ;))...unless tackling all these,how can Gary have his heart's content load of non con and BDSM way with gypsy girl?(smirks defiantly)!! ;))

but the threat itself is...ooohh...so arousing...the erotic captivity and all...a very seductive,cruel,subjugating and addictively affectionate dom to the always attempting to flee,captive, gypsy girl,to whom, she ultimately surrenders fully...without bonds or restraints.... ;)) gajos just never manage to steal us...sigh!! :p...(i'll pour out every drop of ferocious wild cat resistance against clit rings or chastity belts!! :E:E)

..joking, ok!! ;))...and your stories dont manage passionate,spirited,argumentative female leads anyways!! ;)):p:p..your females are so very boringly submissive,predictable,cliched and stereotypical...unlike us gypsy girls!! ;)):p:p:p

'Milking Herd'?! the name itself is sending my cymbals and tinkling chunky jewellery into rage music!! :E its super nasty you suggest?!;)) i will read up and write back to you with my fave nasty names for the guttersnipe male leads...with a venegeance!!;))deal!! ;))

that is if i can find 'Milking Herd' among your impressive number of erotic stories on lit,Gary...you really get off on erotic writing!! :)) but your first two reply letters...my my...tug at the heartstrings...brainwashed (or mind fucked?) ;))....a hater gypsy girl reader into your online fan!! :))you are not American?! :) as you write favourite with a u in it...unlike Americans?!! :))just asking....online erotic enmity-love knows no boundaries'Sir'!!;))

so long for now my wannabe capturer,jailor and erotic torturer!! ;))( all jewellery tinkling so defiantly....singing out..'i dare you', you will miserably fail,my dear online enemy!!) ;))

gypsy girl :))

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
Will find a way

Somehow, not just your body, but your mind as well, will be captured, not tamed, or quelled. The spirit will be there, with fire, and tempest. It will be great to have fiery gypsy queen ensnared with a love potion, wanting to be free, shown the green fields of Wales, yet unable to leave her attentive lover.

Every time she thinks to be free, with some cunning plan, her lover finds another erotic mystery to unfold, and again she is ensnared by her own desire. A raging fire in her slim belly makes her dance for her lover, spinning around and around, with hair flying out, her eyes wild with emotion, one moment rage, the other deep sexual desire, then all embracing love. There would be no dull moment in this story, just turmoil, lust, fighting, arguments, pain, and making up. You know what happens when they make up.

Real fireworks then, when Gypsy Girl and Gary are together! Doesn't matter where or when, if the mood brings it on their passion will overflow to hot tears, or a serious hot love making. From fighting to love making in one second flat. Turmoil of emotions would upset everyone around them but Gypsy Girl would be in control, unless someone threatened her man, then the fire would be an eruption of dangerous anger.

Be careful Gypsy Girl, your writer will ensnare you in a dangerous trap, not of pain or suffering, but of love and passion. Maybe? Worth a try? Oh! Yea! Gary

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
@ StoryTeller07 you wrote those lines with hot ice...or cool fire?!;)) this cant be a pen!! ;))

Boy boy Gary!! that comment was oodles of hotness and sex appeal oozing out from every line!! ;)) a mesmerising,sensual picture!! :)) you poured love potion into it you fiery,passionate Welsh?! ;)) isnt my online word war enemy fighter one hell of a writer!!;)) before this i thought you wrote fine...this...is beyond excellence!! muuaahh!! :))

after your comment letter,gypsy girl,in her mind,is sensually,slow belly dancing in a very quiet and deserted glade...sighs emanating every now and then.....trying desperately to cool off all the hotness Gary sent in a tiny comment letter!! ;))

the very isolated spot chosen has a lake nearby....i'll skinny dip,free of anybody's gaze...as no one comes here!!;)) and see if the fire cools down!! ;))

while my mind and soul will skinny dip in your last letter for hours....soaking in all its ice...its fire...and the myriad colours of erotica of the fields of Wales, unleashed in it by my evil genius writer enemy!! ;)) that was so well written!! :))

...but gypsy girl is kinda shy too....she would not be able to argue throughout the whole of Gary's erotic subjugating of course...;)) but will wild cat as much as she can before blushes drown her arguments to whispers and moans,if Gary has erotic magic enough in his conquering her!! ;))

mesmerised admirations for that helluva piece of your writing Gary!!

never quit writing man!!:))you have it in you to go places!! :))

gypsy girl !! :))

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
Won't stop, can't stop

gypsy girl doesn't stand a chance. The devious writer had her trapped. Every way she turned there was a word here, and phrase there, that had her dancing to his tune. He had her tightly embraced one moment, then loosened the leash for her to spin away on a whirlwind of emotion. A sudden flood of overwhelming feelings brought her dancing back, to read more, to absorb her nemesis, his words, his ideas. His being seemed to be inside her, taking her, making her his. Would she be a brainless bimbo, with only thoughts for his pleasure? No way, she shouted to the trees. The cold spring waters chilled. She needed his warm embrace, and his hot words to bring her back to life. Would she be his cute little pet-girl. No! She shouted at the clouds, while the breeze played around her ankles, and thighs, and her breasts, like the butterfly touches of an attentive lover. Drying herself, she wondered what the writer wanted her to be. Then she read a word. In the clouds a word emerged, proving she could never escape her writer. The word was clear. There was no mistaking what he wanted. In a way it was more devastating than anything the imagination could fathom, and his imagination could dredge up things best left unsaid. You. That was the word. Gipsy Girl smiled. Of course, he wasn't what she thought, he was magical and understanding. He wanted her to be herself. But how could she possibly give herself to him. Pretending to be a pet-girl might work. Not pretending, being herself was more dangerous, more frightening than anything she imagined. He would accept her, of course he would. But could she let herself, her real self be taken? It was all she had. Her alternate voices were needed and could be given, but all of her, everything? That's what he wanted.

Not hot, but maybe emotional, or just crap, the decision as usual is the readers. I'm sure you have an opinion, Gypsy Girl.

I'm away from early morning for two days, your owner, Gary (haha)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

❤️ Loving this series, please continue ❤️

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
@StoryTeller07 psssttt....'some secret nude spa and resort'?!:)):B

Gary;)) you headed somewhere where no internet access?!!:))some secret nude spa and resort?;)) a paradise where nudity second nature to all? ;))so exxxciting!! wow!!;)) njoy!! ;))wish i could watch and shamelessly ogle....women,men all....being invisible!! :));))up,close and personal ogling of countless!!;))

you,my online enemy,my owner?!;))(chuckles amusedly and defiantly!!) then where are my collar with your name and ownership of me, etched on it,my wrist cuffs..my ankle cuffs and all?:p where are some fresh merciless whipping welts and spank marks on my soft and silky,fair skin? ;)) why the so polite word 'owner' instead of 'Master'?!;))

with the owner away, i will be happily and intensively pleasuring myself to the big 'O' ,as many times as i want,no restraints!! ;))which owner would let the erotic captive do so...and get away with it?!;)) and of course gypsy girl will attempt to flee...;))

i dont shout at clouds and rocks..:p so weird and funny!! ;)) i'm quite a miss 'cool as a cucumber'!!...in real life!! :p and understand Gary, if you comment back to me like a polished English literature professor;)) as in your last two comment letters...your 'nasty,dirty writing' lovers on this thread will start sending me hate mails!! ;))

would read like,'fuck you wandering gipsy!! keep your paws off our deliciously nasty writer's underwear!! ;)) whats within would think out and virtual cum nasty chapter after chapter...for ONLY US!! we nasty readers are his online erotic enslavers!! ;)) he is our online erotic pet!! ;)) he will write in our lusted for style only!! ;))

rather here, he who is our king of nastiest slut,bitch and whore humiliation and dominance....counter comments to gypsy girl without a single nasty,dirty or cuss word?! :o bordering on a romantic,emo style?!! :o

like two of you were two english literature students,who bunked the lectures,and came and hid in this thread for flirting?! :o we nasty readers are outraged with a capital 'O'!!( their middle fingers generously stuck out in you know what gesture!!) :E:E'

of course the above would be way more nasty..coming from them...!!;))i might reply back to them,' seems like you screwed up sleazeballs are reading too much of literotica....and thinking and wildly imagining from your nether regions only!! ...in which case you all can hardly think straight and instead think like retards!! so go fuck yourselves and shove your whinings up your arses!! '

but hey, your wounded heart to lion heart journey,through your pain you let be known to this out and out stranger...:)) how you try your best to be a man enough to your wifey:))....in one of these open letters...when i was most hating you...has turned this once hater to your fan and would keep me so through lines and lines of your nasty erotica!! ;))and guys who adore their mom(not in a bad sense you virtual mature women ravaging maniac!! ;)) )...gypsy girl likes like hell !! ;))

so clearly when in your last fancy english comment, you seemed like a fish out of water...like a first time deep throat attempter....;))though adorable...;)) may i know the reason why you dont let your hair down( nasty and dirty words wise)...around me?!;)) and are so prim and proper to me,your online word war enemy?! :p

your nasty lit fans reading you this way,on this thread,would blow their tops off!! ;)):))i dont like guessing reasons out and so, directly ask you!! :B tell me when you are back!! :p notorious fame requires Gary to be typically notorious at all times!! ;))

why must you stubbornly confuse your nasty lit readers on this thread,by striding two worlds of English writing?!;))for some 'doomed never to settle and forever to wander' online enemy, wandering gypsy girl?! :p

surprised and confused at your unpredictable non con and BDSM erotic prey,my wannabe erotic predator and wannabe erotic captor?!;)and evil genius writer spinning his web?! ;))

gypsy girl :))

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
WEB

WEB, how appropriate Gypsy Girl, as you said yourself, you are caught in a web, of your own doing! Caught, as in having to comment on Litorotica, as a means of salvation. Caught in a WEB of criticism come what may. Can your writer draw you in deeper and further, until caught in his web, rather than the WEB. Oh! Bugger this, lets be clear! I'm intrigued, but I'm back Thursday, so until then think about you and me, fighting it out, tearing at your clothes,, telling you I mean t see what you are, and what you are made of mystic mysterious enchanting gypsy girl. One can try to own you but never master you, so there, Got to travel now, more on Thursday, Gary

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
just opposite sides of the same fence of salvation,i reckon!! ;))

Why Gary:))you guys clearly find salvation in virtual irreparable shattering of women through brutal rapes etc!!...virtual supporting these pretties?!!my salvation!!;))proud and no regrets!! :)) just opposite sides of the same fence of salvation,i reckon!! :)) so why mock and villainise only me, so unfairly?!;))

missed me enough to slip in a short note?!:)) so cute of you online enemy?!:))

Now dont link religion to the word salvation please!! ;))

as of now,dont be insecure my OE....;)) your writing web's silken chains sufficient to restrain my wrists and ankles....this is online war...cant quit...so soon at least!! ;))thursday is almost here;))

till then,the avid lit BDSM and non con wanderer sends her staunch online enemy some nasty,twisted lines while he is on the go:-

all day,i'm walking in a dream....i think about you constantly..;)) just like an ever flowing stream,that whispers in the breeze...your memory haunts me constantly ;)) the rain,that patters thru the trees...reminds me of you constantly....;))shadows fall and i try...to drive you from my mind...so you're no longer near to me;))..but my heart sees you there with me...every sunset you share with me!! ;))though we may be...far apart...you're constantly..deep in my heart!! ;))

giving you all the scope in the world to steer clear of the very flirty,very romantic libran female!! ;))as it seems Gary wants me out of the WEB!! ;))

your POW(prisoner of war,silly!!)

gypsy girl:))

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
P.S. StoryTeller07 is there much to tear off?!;))

you and i fighting which tears my clothes off?!;))...as it is we gipsy girls are allowed only one cruel rag for our near nude upper torso!! :p the skirt is ornate and elaborate...is there much to tear?!;)):p you know the gipsy girl dresses!! ;))

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Could have added an incest element there in Chapter 5, by

- Leading her on a leash on her rings into the club

- James choosing ben, for Alicia to work to deepthroat, while other boys "encouraged" her by controlling her leash from behind.

- Alicia to 69 ben on james command.

Junea97Junea97over 1 year ago

This chapter had its ups and downs. I love the frustration with trying to remove her jewelry, LOL. Junea

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bully Ch. 04 Previous Part
Bully Series Info