All Comments on 'Bully Ch. 07'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Confusing back and forth.

No real consistency to the characters. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
lets see end

i want to see where story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
really nice

I really hope this is not another story of sharing,gangbangs and other stuff.

They are falling in love with each other. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Anon

I agree let them enjoy being together. It is happening nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot story

Keep it up I want more, let her become addicted to her boyfriend,

I want more of exposing her and dressing her like a teenager

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
Confusing

Life is confusing. It's not just women who change their minds. The bully is used to just using his power to get what he wants. This time he's got more than he had imagined possible, and there are other complications, like memories of his mother being disturbed. He wants to bully the woman, and she wants to resist. There are times when she finds it exciting being with a young virile guy, and disturbingly arousing when he dominates her. At other times he finds her attractive and pleasing, and is emotionally connected with her. If the moments of attraction for both of them coincide, they will be sharing deep emotions, and that will lead to love. So far they nearly coincided but not close enough. If they both have feelings for each other at the same time they will lose their anger and it will flip over into love. The first time it happens will be a shock and will be rejected. The next time it happens will be easier to accept, and the third time they may fall under its power. They will be lost to reality then. They will make their own world of silly love. I for one will prefer it when they are fighting it out. End of series when they fall in love? Or another story about their struggles together?

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
We wonder what the magic is?!;)).....

Wow!! :))Has someone's story acquired a spring in the step? ;)) an easy breezy feel?! ;)) the beauty of the azure sky on a bright and sunny day?!;))....the sparkle of crystal blue seas by a golden white sun soaked beach?!;))oodles of fresh,fragrant air unleashed.....a far cry from the suffocating stale air of dungeons?!;))...We wonder what the magic is?! ;))......

But giving readers a letter with 3 formulae of falling in love?! ;)) love's dependent on maths yes...perhaps...fiscal maths!! ;))....but here you lock love in physics or chemistry kind of formulae in your letter to readers?!;))

....its a whirlwind...a storm.....vast and immeasurable?!;))

how do you solve the problem 'love' o yeah?! ;))

how do you catch a cloud and pin it down?!;))

how do you find a word that means 'love' o yeah?!;))

a flibbertigibbet,a will o the wisp,a clown?! :p

many a thing you know you'd like to tell 'love' yeah...;))

many a thing it ought to understand...

but how do you make it stay?!;))

and listen to all you say?!;))

oh how do you keep a wave upon the sand?!;))

just as...'The Sound of Music'!!:))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Make them fall in love and move to his house as his girlfriend, and make her accept being a horny girlfriend for her boyfriend

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
i just wish

you made me wish I was her

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
You wish!

A great compliment, wishing you were her. So the story has reached you, and dragged you in! Just wonderful, as that is why I write! Thank you! More chapters to follow. Will try to twist and turn the plot to accommodate everyone's wishes.

Though, no group sex in this one, as it doesn't seem appropriate. Read Olivier, as that one has group sex in it. It is nasty, so be warned! Gary

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
Gypsy Girl

Hi, where have you been? Naughty girl deserves a spanking. Come away from the fire and sit on my knee, while I tell you a story!

The woman is falling in love because the bully assaulted her mind and body, and it was because of the way she is. You on the other hand would dig in your heels, and fight! Others would be different again. It's because you are a muse, a mystic, smoke in our eyes, an eagle cawing laughter at us in a thermal, a genie, a singer of songs, a tempest, Lucy in the sky with diamonds, a fairy dancing close. So close a fragrance of jasmine wafts over me, Musk of a woman, a heady aroma of female excitement. A tinkling of tiny finger cymbals, of nervous laughter on a breeze, my deep voice sounding strong and powerful in your ear, with an arousing story played out on your body and mind, and soul. So? Are you going to honour our deal, and sign off as Gypsy Girl? Did you expect me to give you a nasty rude name? How could I do that to my wonderful, Gypsy Girl? Gary

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
happy tinklings of a distant wind chime..;))

Just like your story has become the warm winds that embrace one....;))..the cool breeze that pleasantly ruffles one's mane...;))...this muse is nearabout her writer always..;))...so near..yet so far;)) so visible...yet so invisible!! ;))why would i leave you?!;))....you'd spank me?!;)) blush blush blush!! :p

am like an eagle?!;)) like smoke?!;)) like a tempest?!;)) a singer of songs?!;))a genie?!;))..wow!! thanks bunches!!:)):))....they all are so so free!! :)) and a fairy dancing so close?!:))..feels like the aroma of Jasmine?! oooohhh awesome!! :))

..loved coming away from the fire and listening to your story...on your lap...embracing you in a feathery,silky gentle hug...staring away with a mischievous twinkle and smile..... at your face(what else did you think naughty?!..;))....) while you told your story!! :)) the wind playfully ruffled the frills of my gorgeous gypsy skirt..:)) and my chunky trinkets and the cymbal i held, chimed so gently every now and then....like a distant wind chime...;))...must i leave your lap?! ;))cant this moment freeze for ever kinda?!;))

You gave the promised happy ending to Riana of your story 'Wife Enslaved'...:))so, of course i will honour our deal and sign off comments to you as 'Gypsy Girl' only!! :)) you wont give a nasty name for losing that bet..that Riana could not have a happy ending?! :p and will never use a single nasty word in counter comments to me,as usual?!:p....

if you,my online Master Gary, are so nice to me in the non con section, what will happen if i fall head over heels in irreversible love with you?! ;))Gypsies are doomed never ever to settle down!!:p...and what of my always commenting on lit at every excuse....that Stockholm syndrome is super bogus?!;)) wont my sparring partners laugh away at me behind my back?!! :p ;)).....

Just for you only..the signing off name....

'Gypsy Girl'..:))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
When will be the next chapter

When you will post the new chapter?

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter

Three more days of writing, then three days for approval so six days from Sunday, 2nd July 17, cross fingers.

So, where's Wandering Gypsy Girl?

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
@Storyteller07 ;))

Writer,please check private feedback of 7th July!!;))

Gypsy Girl !!;))

Sman4444Sman4444almost 2 years ago

I like the romance and the sex and the love parts, but I also don’t mind the arguing and struggle for control - that pretty much describes life - good writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bully Ch. 06 Previous Part
Bully Series Info