Bully Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I love you, James! I want you to make love to me forever!' she cooed. 'I feel so safe in your arms. You've made me yours, now keep me, James! Oh! Don't take it away!' she cried, when his cock seemed to be disserting her.

She wasn't ready for that empty feeling just yet. He was receding within her, but she wanted it right to the last. It was nice how big he remained inside her, even after an orgasm. Her pussy was closing around him, trying to put off the inevitable. When he popped out of her, she was holding on tight, almost trying to suck him back in. She giggled at the naughty thought.

'I need you, James! You own me, I'm all yours. Keep me safe, keep me as your sex doll,' she eagerly offered.

As the words left her lips, she cringed. It couldn't be helped. She was ecstatic, high as a kite, unable to stop herself. She was telling him what she thought he wanted to hear. Anything would be promised while in the afterglow of these tremendous orgasms. He'd given her three deep orgasms, one after another, leaving her so very vulnerable.

James had heard this before. A girlfriend had been gushing with words after an orgasm. He hadn't expected a mature woman to act like a silly girl. They lay in front of the cackling wood fire, smiling, and gazing into each other's eyes. Another bottle of wine was finished, and James took her to bed.

***

Next morning James helped Alicia clean and tidy the cabin. It was soon done, as there were only three rooms, including the bathroom. Two men hadn't been so fastidious, and James had complained she was doing too much. Nevertheless he did as he was told.

'All finished. You can do whatever you like now,' Alicia told him.

'I know I can, and it's you I want to do,' he stated.

'No! James! We were doing so well together. I thought maybe, you know, you'd let me go,' she said.

'I thought you loved me and wanted to be my sex doll?' he teased.

'James, that's naughty, don't say that. Alright, I did say it, but it was in the heat of the moment. Please don't make something of it,' she moaned.

'You were the naughty one last night. Right here in front of the fire, and in bed,' he said.

'Yes, well, I was naughty. It was very bad of me. I shouldn't have. You are very persuasive. . .' she said, unable to continue, as the memory of everything they did crashed into her mind.

'You're blaming me now. You're such a naughty girl,' he said.

'I'm not! Blaming you, I mean. I was a naughty girl, very bad, I admit it,' she forlornly spoke.

'A naughty girl is spanked. What do I do with a bad girl?' he asked.

'I don't know. Spanking me won't help. Send me home. I should go. You overwhelm me. I don't have a chance against you,' she moaned.

'I'll make you some lunch. We'll have something light, and go out tonight. I'll drink too much and I'll come home incapable. Alright?' he cajoled her.

He stood in front of her, wrapped his arms around her, and kissed her head.

'You think too much. Don't! I thought blonds were supposed to have fun?' he asked.

'Maybe they do, but I never have,' she complained.

'Hey! Stop that. You're feeling sorry for yourself. We're not doing any harm. I'm not wearing it out am I? There's plenty left for someone else,' he told her.

Obviously he was referring to her husband. That wasn't right, calling him someone else. This boy was her secret lover, not him. Damn! Her secret lover? How could she think like that.

'Don't say that, you're the someone else, you're just my boyfriend,' she said.

Oh! God! No! That was so very bad. The words just spilled from her mouth.

'You're not my girlfriend, you're my sex doll,' he gleefully informed her.

'I know! That's how you treat me, just an object, something to fuck!' she bitched.

'Hey! Calm down! I like you, I like you a lot, more than you think. . .' he emphatically said, then they both went quiet.

He almost said he loved her. Was this at last a weakness to be used against him? Her heart beat a different tune. He'd bedded her, and given her an exciting couple of weeks. He'd shown her so much attention, more than she had received from anyone. He'd turned her mundane life upside down.

How could a boy do this to her? Why had she let him? He was something special, but it was wrong to let him become something special to her. She was a married woman, with a son. A family had to be thought of, as well as all the responsibilities that meant. Did they need her? They had grown apart over the years of marriage, and her son was old enough to look after himself. Or so he thought.

Did they need her? Not like James needed her. They couldn't drive her wild with passion. They didn't seem t have a passion for anything, including her. She'd settled into being ordinary and accepting of a boring life.

Something would have to change. That's why she was being so stupid with this boy. It was at least something out of the ordinary, something for her, a little excitement. A big excitement when on the end of his cock.

'No! Don't start that! Everything can't be solved with sex! Alright, to some extent it could be. Has, yes, very much it has solved a lot. Not now, let's have lunch, then talk about it,' she said, with arms up to ward him off.

'Alright, we'll talk about it over lunch,' he compromised.

Hardly noticing that he'd pushed her into something again, she agreed. Rather than talk about it after lunch, they would talk about it during lunch. It was only a small change to what she said, but it was another defeat. It all added up to her deferring to him, again. What they would talk about would be taken over by him, adding yet another small defeat to the list.

'I wanted to tell you. . .' she began, unsure where to start.

'Sex. You wanted to talk about sex, and so do I.' he stated.

'Did I? Well sort of,' she hesitated.

'Yes! Maybe it is too wild for you?' he sincerely asked, and making a good show of it.

'No! I mean,' she tried to say.

'Our sex isn't too wild for you. You like it wild, of course you do. You ask me to fuck you harder, and other lewd things too,' he grinned.

Her face went red from embarrassment, as she remembered some of the things she said while in the throes of pleasure. She had even shouted rude words at him.

'I was just going to say, err, we shouldn't, you know, do it. You're, I'm, you know what I mean,' she dithered.

'You enjoy it but feel guilty afterwards. Not directly afterwards, because you tell me you love me, and want to be my sex doll,' he grinned, and filled his mouth with leftover lasagne.

'I didn't! Not exactly,' she murmured.

This was her chance, as he couldn't say anything, and interrupt. The words couldn't be found. Speaking against him was no good, as it was her fault. She was a married woman and shouldn't, she mustn't. Was it just that? Was that all the moral difficulty there was between them?

A useless lump of a husband wouldn't protect her, or make her his, by bedding her like this boy. He wouldn't be wildly taking her, subduing her, making her his. Damn! What did she expect from a bored husband of twenty years?

'Just go with it. No harm is being done. You're enjoying yourself, I'm enjoying myself, so just let it happen. Don't over think things,' he advised.

'I can't take advice from an irresponsible teen. I just can't that's why!' she crossly spoke.

'What do you think of the leftover lasagne?' he interrupted.

'Eh? Oh! It's nice. The salad is good, nice dressing,' she quietly said.

That was it. There wasn't much more to say. Of course he wasn't going to let her go. It was startling to hear him call her a sex doll, but she wondered how much of that was true. He nearly said he loved her! Her heart beat faster. Had he put something in the food?

***

'Here's the underwear,' James said, handing her a package.

'James, I said we couldn't do this. I can't let you dress me up, and take me places,' she said.

'We're going to a nice restaurant, serving good food. I'm hungry and so are you,' he pointed out.

'Well, yes, we can go there. I meant when you took me to that boys club. It was embarrassing.

Remembering that he locked up her kitty, made her shiver. It showed how neglected at home she was, that her husband didn't find out.

'You can't tell me what to wear. You keep dressing me up in slutty clothes. I know I've behaved like one, but, well. It's got to stop,' Alicia carefully spoke.

'You don't want to wear the little black dress then,' he said.

'Oh! I didn't say that. It's nice, very nice. I'd never be able to afford a designer label like this. It's a perfect fit. Yes, I'll wear it of course,' she conceded.

Refusing it might insult his mother, and that had to be avoided at all costs. When he wasn't angry he could give her a hard spanking. When angry there was no telling what he might do. Besides, it was true, the dress fit her perfectly and had never been worn.

'You'll need this underwear then. Yours is terrible. It's old fashioned and worn out. The bra's have lost their support. You've got a nice figure and will show it off to the best,' he commented.

He removed the new set of black expensive underwear from the bag. He dangled it in front of her. He watched he read the store name, and the designer labels. Her eyes lit up, and that made him happy.

Alicia took the garments from his hand, and placed them on the bed, one at a time. He was right. The bastard always seemed to be right. Backing down every time they had a confrontation was wearing her down. Capitulating to his common sense approach was humbling.

'Are you going to just sit there, watching?' she asked.

'Yes!' he smartly replied.

'Please, James. Give me some privacy, and let me prepare myself. A woman's secrets and all that,' she pleaded.

'Mmm! Okay,' he smiled, and left her in peace.

He got on with preparations for tomorrow's meal. She shook off the towel, and started on an artistic adventure.

The best underwear was needed, so he was right again. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she peered into a mirror to fix her makeup. The travelling box received at Christmas was at last proving useful. It was the only thing of hers he fetched from the car. She wasn't even allowed to read her book.

A last look in the mirror confirmed all that could be done was done. The suspender belt was clipped around her hips, and turned to the back. A stocking was rolled up a leg, and she wondered why men liked these so much. Friends when drunk at parties would comment on her long legs, being best shown off in nylons.

Unused to clipping them to the suspender belt, she found it difficult. Eventually all four belts were pulling tight on the stocking tops. She pulled the panties up into place and smoothed them, the garter belt, and the stockings. Her little hands were as smooth as the silk stockings.

The bra was next. The boy had guessed the right size for everything, including the bra. She thought about how many times he'd held them, weighting them measuring them, or mauled them more like. That was unfair, he was always gentle with her breasts.

Just one touch from him had her nipples erect, growing larger than usual. What did her nipples know that she didn't?

Studying her image in the mirror, she was careful to note any imperfections. A slight adjustment on a strap, a pull of a stocking top, a straightening of a stocking, and a smoothing of panties between her cheeks. Alicia marvelled at how the whole looked so wonderful. All she needed was a pair of high heels, and the picture would be perfect.

'Oh! Yes! Perfect!' she quietly laughed.

A pair of shiny black high heels awaited her. He must of put them there just before leaving the room. Slipping them on her feet she felt heady from the extra height. They were steeply canted, but comfortable.

They must have been very expensive. Not as much as the dress. She picked it up, and marvelled over how light it was. The fine silk was understated. She stared at the Dior label again. How could she ever leave this at home.

It would be a tight fit. She pulled it up her body, wondering if it had be designed to have a petticoat underneath it. She twirled the skirt mesmerised by the shape it produced. In the arms of an older man, on a dance floor, it would be shown off to its best.

There was nothing to do now, but show herself off to her boyfriend. Oops! She had to present herself to him. The boy bought her these wonderful clothes. It would be bad form not to thank him. Looking so nice to go out was a benefit to him too.

'Okay?' she asked.

There was no need to fish for compliments. His eyes told the story. His tongue wasn't hanging out but he looked seriously captivated.

'Will you zip me up?' she asked, and turned around.

'Sure. You look gorgeous, really splendid, like a work of art,' he grinned.

He pushed his hands into the dress, and pinched her nipples.

Alicia giggled like a silly schoolgirl, and said, 'Stop it! We've got to go out. I'm hungry!'

'I'm hungry too. For you!' he said, while nibbling and blowing on her neck.

Eventually he let go, and zipped her up, then pushed his arms around her. He didn't grab her tits, or maul her ass this time. He whispered in her ear some lovely words, complimenting how she looked.

'Does my bottom look alright in this. It's not too tight is it?' she worried.

'You look gorgeous. Ten years younger, and so very beautiful. Hold that pose, I want a photo. You look young and innocent, and I want you to see it,' he told her.

Forgetting all about blackmail, she waited for him to grab a camera. His phone wasn't good enough for this vision of loveliness, or so he said. She forgot about everything except being his girlfriend. It was wrong, and silly, but for the moment she was exclusively his.

12