All Comments on 'Bully Ch. 08'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
nice little pet

Great story so far. Keep it between them,no sharing and other stuff.

I can honestly say this one is the best from you.

Write more and dont let us wait :)

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 7 years ago
This is just getting ridiculous.

I wish I hadn't wasted my time on it.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
Boys will be boys!!;)):))But story has gotta have its twists and turns!!:))and his caring for her and fisting off a sleazeball to protect her pretty cool!!:))

Hey writer!!;))First James was turned on by the fighter in her?!;))and could not rest till he utterly subjugated her?!;))And now he rues that she must be given something to rebel against so she resumed the fight?!;))coz that was way more entertaining than this compliant sex doll?!;))Boys will be boys!!:));))and the story has gotta have its twists and turns!!:))

And both having been intimate for pretty long....James not knowing Mrs Lucas' drinking prowesses and remaining prepared likewise, not very smart of him...whatsay?!;)) especially when he often accuses her of being 'dumb'!!;))But his caring for her and fisting off a sleazeball to protect her quite cool !! ;))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sorry to See How the Series has Developed

The first few chapters were interesting. Now, the series has lost its way. What part of this chapter hasn't been done countless times in other stories. It may be a teenage male fantasy but a women losing her intellect to become a bimbo isn't original or interesting. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Keep breaking her mentally

Keep it up, make her become addicted to her lover and break her mentally, make her become more horny and wanting to get fucked by her bully, the end of the story should be moving to live in the house of her bully and accepting to become a sex doll

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
Twists and Turns

How will it be possible to keep her as a Bimbo, and give her the freedom to decide? It will be a better story if she has free will, yet succumbs to her bully. Too weak to break away from him, and face the trouble, she submits. Strong enough to resist the worst he will try to put her through, Will she eventually become so dependent upon him, she abandons her present life? The useless husband is no good, but she has a son. Tell me, what should she do? Will her bully become bored with her, and let her go? What do you think?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Twist and turns

Yes, you are correct, lets make her decide which life she wants, the life responsibility or the care free life, where there is a bully is taking care of her and she doesn't have to think much only being a girlfriend and enjoying the sex with her bully and acting silly. For her son, since he already saw her acting like a slut, he starts to abandon her and he moves away to study in university or work. For her husband lets find another woman for him, where she discover he is cheating on her. Then she settles and decide to move and live with her bully obaying eveything things he says and becoming more of a housemaid for him and his father, as she needs to be pleasure by him, since he already masterd how he can make her horney. Also, don't forget to make her aware that she used to be a proper lady and now more of a bimbo, the way she acts or dress to satisfy her bully.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No gangbangs

Don't have her passed around. I feel like it is going tht way. I liked the series until now. I don't want to see her just be some slut banged by his friends.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
Twists and turns?!;))...'The Perfect Blend'?!'....;))

Instead of one moment cringing on Alicia's utter submissiveness boring him......;))and the next moment on her possible rebelliousness and fiestiness....why doesnt James himself do the honours of teaching her the perfect blend between submissiveness and rebelliousness that is savoury,delicious and appealing to him?!;))

And in some set up conducive to both of their social circles,they both live happily ever after with this 'perfect blend'?!;))Or James himself would find pinpointing this 'perfect blend',super challenging,dear writer?!;))

Wandering Gypsy Girl !!:))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Glad to see you make another submission to this story.

I must say I am really looking forward to her being infront of her son looking like a bimbo and acting like a tart. I want to see her ashamed of the way she is acting but unable to resit it and her submissiveness to others desires.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
Wandering Gypsy Girl

Lovely girl wants to submit herself to a strong male as her master. Reading between the lines, or, is that a train coming! Heavy! Dangerous! Having fun with your comments, and will of course bow to your loveliness.

There will be no gang bangs, in respect of the woman, and the wonderful Gypsy Girl, as I can 't let her down with a simple degrading plot. In the next chapter she recovers from the silly bimbo game, and only has a residual left of the bimbo persona. Just enough to thicken the plot, and make her interactions dangerous at home. Her husband remains stupid and unfeeling. Just because he is her husband it doesn't mean she has to be faithful to an uncaring man, (in a fictional story). Giving him a chance to change would be an option, if her bully doesn't demand her permanent presence - soon. She will have to sort out her thoughts and feelings, to make sure she makes the right decision. What do you think? Happy ending, or a big mistake?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Twist and turns

Great idea, go for it and suprise me, I will be waiting for the next chapter

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
Ohhhh....submissive femininity Vs feisty femininity!!;))....or that ever elusive spicy mix of the two?!;))...My...my!!;))

Of course;)) writer is pro Bully and anti husband!!;))But is any husband really that dumb as you show in this story?!;))

I'd said if James is suddenly so fussily bored with Alicia's utter submissiveness that he so carefully cultivated,himself....why doesnt Mr Fussbag himself teach her the ropes of that elusive spicy mix of submissiveness and feistiness in a woman?!;)) after thus sorting out his cringing over Alicia's flexibilities and rigidities....make them live happily ever after....or as squabbling couple ever after....whichever you please!!;))

Er...ahem....how does a naturally wired to be submissive woman become feisty overnight?!;))....thats exactly where Alicia's abrupt new found fighting spirit will seem a super weird misfit!!;))...Generally the worlds apart ladies seldom leave their typical submissive or feisty moulds...men too!!;))

Why not make James command Alicia to run away or move in with him within a deadline?!;))...And make her obey!!;))Both of them not very 'original idea' people anyways!!;))

For the left out husband why not get a sexy,nubile nymph to live with and salivate on?!;))...like the oldish man...youngish girl Lolita type chemistry?!;))

And for the left out son,why not make him fall head over heels for a very gorgeous,sex bomb 36-40ish aged lonely lady....he stubbornly moving in with her.....series titled 'Bully......Again!!' ;)) Happy ending for all?!;))...whatsay tale spinner?!;))

Happy and heady writing!!:))

Your online lit enemy...;))

Wandering Gypsy Girl :))

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
femininity

Women intrigue me. Though all people are intriguing anyway. Intelligence is overrated, it's depth of character that counts. I don't mean someone who persists even when wrong. Even worse is the mean spirited, can't see past the rules, to make an exception, that kind of person is just stupid mean spirited.

Now Gypsies, they are the intriguing people. Dancing around an open fire in the outdoors, surrounded by flammable caravans - hasn't the health and safety rule man come to visit? Oh? He did, and he joined the band of wandering gypsies? Lucky man, he would have met Wandering Gypsy Girl. My special slave girl, who in turn enslaved me. Naughty girl loves to tease! I'll have to put her over my knee for a spanking, when I catch her. Or I might just spirit her away to my dungeon, (lounge with comfy chairs), near enough! I can make it a dungeon, by lowering the lights, and squinting. What are those large soft comfortable looking things? Err, well, they are torture instruments, big things to incarcerate you! I'll put you into one, feed you chocolates, and massage you, until you are so comfortable, you won't want to leave. he he he, cunning plot revealed!

I'll have to put a spin on the story, though can't think of one, that's why we have those old reliable endings. What would happen in real life? They wouldn't get this far in real life. So, back to fiction then! What about she runs away to join a travelling band of wandering Gypsies that happen to be in town, on their way to a pop festival? Would that work?

Whatever, as long as everyone is happy! I mean the characters, not the readers as it will be impossible to keep everyone happy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bully Ch. 07 Previous Part
Bully Series Info