All Comments on 'Bully Ch. 11'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
wylie236wylie236over 6 years ago
stupidity

This really has to be the most stupid, ridiculous piece of crap that I have ever read on literotica. You should definitely get a prize for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best story ever

It is one of the best story, transforming a mature lady to a sexy fuckable slut.

If you think of it a bit you will understand. As mature women are the hardest to be seduced and treated like sluts.

The transformation in cloths is also perfect, he dresses her as he likes.

If you cannot digest these things, then don't judge the writer for your simple mind.

Again thanks to StoryTeller7.

One of the best stories I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Painfully bad dialogue motivated by porn logic

Apparently the husband is too retarded to bring up her own wedding promises or demand a divorce. Got it, porno logic. But at least fix the damn dialogue, Jesus. It sounds like it was written by a stoner imagining what 1950s dialogue between two 80 year old married college professors would sound like, except one is 18 and the other is a middle aged housewife. It's dry and stilted, not sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

I feel the story started on the premise of the humiliation of being used by the 'sons' bully. I loved the way he paraded her around in front of him and his friends, as it was the bullies relation to the son that made it so shameful for her as she tried to explain the situation with futility. I think her husband also needs to know this is their sons bully. So whilst he can be angry and or sad, even in his low position he can still look down on her for having the tables turned on her by a high school bully. you also mentioned her neighbours and reputation in the community and on the school board. I'd really like to see her caught in compromising positions so she starts losing status piece by piece, making her more dependant on her subservient life to boy who bullied her son. Keep up the good work!

betathingbetathingover 6 years ago
Well, I enjoyed it

from reading a couple of the comments, I'm not sure I was supposed to. Does that make me a bimbo? Nah, much to ugly for that.

It is a delicious fantasy. The guy with the black hat turned out to be the guy with the white hat. The husband is familiar. Over my several decades of gainful employment there is a long list of candidates for his role, if you decide to go to the big screen.

Thank you. If was fun, interesting, and a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I just wish my mom to be the bully's slut

I just wish my mom to be the bully's slut

TomatobottomTomatobottomover 6 years ago
Tomatobottom

If we cinsider the previous parts of the story, I must say that the author has done a very good job. For stories as this one, it is impossible to come up with a continuation that everyone would like and go with the flow of the story.

I think the writer could select one of the 3 paths. First, Alicia could stand up or her husband comes to her aid. Both are very unlikely, if you read the previous chapters.

Second, Alicia or the Bully dies, or both of them die, like in a car accident. End of story. If one of them dies, other may feel sad or relief, depends how you see it. Or the bully gets tired and move on, to hunt a new target, may be. However, this wouldn't make most people happy. When a central character dies, after 11 chapters, people just hate it. And how James was feeling towards Alicia lately, it was very unlikely that he would get bored of her.

So it leaves the writer with the last option - Alicia move in with James. Not the natural outcome, of course. But lately as the story is developing, they were feeling affection for each other. Affection may not be the exact word here. Anyway, how the story has developed, it was the most likely outcome and to be honest, the author has certainly did a very good job developing this far.

Not straight 5 but certainly much better than 4 star.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 6 years agoAuthor
Stupid?

If someone could say why it is a bad story, I could improve it. The low scores speak for themselves. I just hope the low score isn't because the boy has fallen for the woman., and is no longer hitting her. How sad would that be! Terrible even. Violence against women is so very bad. Cowards! Like murder in a mystery novel, it can be used for effect, but never as a good thing.

To the person who mentioned split infinitives, the Oxford dictionary says that this has been so commonly used as a means of clarity in writing, that it is now acceptable. Still, where it makes an ugly sentence, I will not boldly go boldly, where no one has boldly gone before, boldly. Yep! I'm a sciFi fan.

xxchillxxxxchillxxover 6 years ago

I think this series is great, and don't want it to end.

My 2 cents: James is an insatiable alpha male bully in his prime, possibly with sociopathic tendencies; Alicia is submissive, and loves being degraded, with a huge inferiority complex, approaching her expiration date. I don't think it's realistic for James to fall in love with her or ever be totally satisfied with her, now that she's 100% given in. He'll still use and abuse her, but the luster will/should wear off. He'll get bored and need a new conquest. I think the series should go in that direction - he's gotta find someone younger, fitter, tighter, more innocent to corrupt while still keeping Alicia hanging on (not that she has much choice now!) and she's got to learn how to deal with that reality - no "happy ending". Again, just my opinion, take it or leave it. Good stuff though regardless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the whole story

I finally finished all eleven chapters and I absolutely loved them all. Great story that should be continued to her having his baby. The only complaint that I would have is that more should have been written about her sex being locked up from her husband. There was nothing ever mentioned again about the piercing and lock since the chapter that he had it done to her. I would have liked to see her deny her husband sex because of it. Otherwise the story was great. Please write more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
awesome story !

I like it because the mom always change her cloth for bully ,each time got sluttier than before ! the bimbo tone sounds hot than ever !

I hope next time james throw a party or in a particular gathering to confront her boy that his mother was changed from the statement of wife to a cock submitted obligation slave, humiliation must go on to the slut !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
rubbish story

like i said !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
to the rubbish story reader

you can read another story if u don't like this one

or you may write ur own !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7269 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...