All Comments on 'Bunny's Bachelor Party Gangbang Pt. 02'

by RSchwuler

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One of the HOTTEST story here

Definitely great! I really hope you continue with this story.

It would be great if you could include (in the next chapter, I HOPE!) Steve's father-in-law with Bob molesting him on the wedding night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Used by friends

I've often wondered how it would feel to be used by friends and this story captures so many of the emotional aspects of Bunny losing his masculinity. Coming to terms with it and his new permanent status as the girl, complete with clit. The story itself is pretty over the top but hot and I found myself wishing I was Bunny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sequel

Need more. Would love to have all of them, as well as the father in law, run a train on him the day of the wedding. Have him waiting at the star with 10 loads of cum held in place by a huge butt plug.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Steve gets home.....

The next chapter should probably end with the Church wedding where in front of family and "friends" Steve takes his own life, believing there to be no way for him to marry & protect this innocent girl from learning about the videos and pictures of his Bachelor, party where he was repeatedly drugged, tortured and raped by Friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

An amazing sequel would be for them to take him to a crowded gay bar and give him to the patrons. Bunny would end being used by dozens upon dozens of complete strangers including huge bears who utterly destroy him. A nightlong gangrape full of degradation and humiliation while his future brother in law records all of the action including a double anal penetration while Bunny's throat bulges from a cock that nearly chokes him. Afterwards his future brother in law promises the patrons that he will bring Bunny back often while Bunny is fucked again for what is likely the 50th time and sobs in despair on a giant meaty fuck stick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have been reading Literotica stories for several years now and this is the second time I have ever responded to a story, the first was to you big Duff stories a few months ago. You are my favorite writer on Literotica for quite a while now.I like the first of the Bunny stories because I find his Gang Bang feminization, and the tearing up of his man card by Big Bob to be extremely exciting and satisfying. Like some others here part of me would like to experience something - much more on my own terms - of what Big Bob does to him. Note at my age and point situation in life I know that this is really never going to happen. I also like the absolute objectification of him by his "friends who talk over his head and make him confess his true nature and desires  to them. I thoroughly enjoy the second Bunny story because it continues on this line but also because it adds a significant aspect of actual romance to the story. It is revealed that Big Bob actually has feelings for Bunny. He has been a mentor to Bunny and has been decisive in protecting and guiding Bunny throughout much of his life. Bob promises Bunny that in spite of the humiliation which Bunny has been put through; -which he needed in order to lose his false masculinity - under his Bob's  "ownership" Bunny as Bob's "girlfriend" can have a future which can be "soft and so nice."  Thus at the end of the story Bunny can look forward with excitement and anticipation to a life which is "soft and so nice." under Bob's protection and domination .

 I hope that you continue this story and tell something more about Bunny's new life. Hopefully it will continue Bunny increasing submission to Bob as the Man of his life but also show perhaps the ways in which Bunny's new life of submission brings him some real joy and happiness. I certainly hope you continue this story at the very least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Poor bunny just needs to be raped and violating every day for the rest of his life. Big Bob should whore him out to friends and relatives including Bob's father.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRSchwuler@RSchwuler
Kinky dom* in NY, into kinky stuff, like writing stories with a heavy mindf-ck element. All of my stories are intended to be wild and over-top fantasies with serious boundary-pushing and mistreatment of semi-willing subs. I'm not going for realism, romance or uplift. Read at y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES