All Comments on 'Buried Treasure Ch. 21-25'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 5 years ago

Emotionally brutal chapter, some major plot points revealed. Looks to me like you're setting yourself up for another dozen chapters at least.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story line

Thank you for your continuing series. In my opinion you along with "wifewarcher" are the two best authors and series producers on Literotica.

Please continue the series and good writing. Thank you.

JP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story. But I have three minor points.

1. In the last chapter of volume 1, Three Tequila was newly pregnant. So, where has her pregnancy gone in this volume?

2. Of the two DEA officers, the junior is consistently called Frank. But the senior's name is alternating between Hank and Frank.

3. The male werewolf who died in the shoot-out, his name is alternating between Tom and Nate.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Going from bad to worse for Chase

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES