All Comments on 'Buried Treasure Ch. 31-35'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank you

There is nothing more rewardting than opening Literotica and finding a new partwolf chapter posted. Things are heating up and getting exciting. Thanks once again for sharing this story with us.

els

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 5 years ago
Smile

I check and see more Buried Treasure chapters and it brings a smile.

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Continuity issues...

Originally, Chase was supposed to be giving up his Nomad cut, and Mongo refused to consider letting Rori leave the Steel Ladies at all. Chase then explained that Rori leaving the Steel Ladies wasn't even necessary because the Steel Ladies weren't under investigation in the first place, unlike the Brotherhood. Also, Rori was never described as having Nomad designation. Now, suddenly, they're *both* Nomads, and they're *both* giving up their cuts, despite the fact that Rori doesn't have a brotherhood cut in the first place! She's a Steel Lady! Gah!

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Getting there. Are the Sons on the way out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The woman recognizing her was a weak plot device... Dyed hair... A hat and dark shades and even her mother wouldn't recognise her...

-jaye-

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES