All Comments on 'Buried Treasure Ch. 36-40'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Soon please

.... please post the next chapter soon 😜

kyotie913kyotie913almost 5 years ago
One of the Best

This is one of the best on going stories on this site. Please keep going and please don't be like some writers that just stop writing the story without some sort of ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I love your style

I've been reading your stories off and on over the years. I got back on here and saw I'd bookmarked you. Great storyline, just right sex scenes, and enough action to keep me coming back for more. I can't wait to read the next chapters. Thank you 💋

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Out of curiosity

My apologies for posting Anon, but signing in to post doesnt work on my phone. That said, I normally post as Swifthawk.

First off, abosilutely love your wriring. I've read all of your stories and love them all. I do have a question though. At the end of Treasure, I could've sworn Three Tequilia was pregnant or am I missing something? Was curious about that and thank you so much for sharing your stories with us!

Swifthawk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

So glad you've added onto this storyline. Looking forward to seeing it progress. Like others, I've read all of your stories and really enjoyed your writing style.

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Just read something in Chapter 39... So, according to book one, and earlier chapters of book rwo, spider monkey is supposed to be a tech wizard, Google employee, etc. But she's literally allowing Chase to *text* phone numbers and vital evidence!? SMS is completely and utterly unencrypted and unsecured! I cannot understand her reasoning here. If someone is monitoring and can read emails they're not supposed to be able to read, then they'll be able to read completely unsecured and unencrypted texts. I'm not even a cryptosecurity nerd and I know that.

Sorry about the criticism, but I really am enjoying the stories. Otherwise I wouldn't bother, lol!

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Texting isn't that secure but who knows if they've got people to intercept those messages.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES