Buried Treasure Ch. 36-40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amtrak?"

"The same thing, they check identification."

"How much do you think it cost Rori and her people to rent that jet?"

"A lot," he said. "Although..." He got up and went to the desk, where he had some of the reloadable Visa cards Chase had given him for the party. He pulled out a half dozen of them. "These have five grand on each of them, and we didn't use them."

"That should be enough for the flight and a shopping trip," I said.

"I'll have one of the Prospects drive you to the airfield. You can find a charter there."

Four hours later, I was wheels up in a small business jet headed for Duluth. By nine that night, I had landed and rented a car. I put Rori's address into my navigation system and drove north to Two Harbors before heading west. I recognized the area from the summer visits, though it looked much different in the snow. I turned onto the road, stopping short at a gate across the driveway. "PRIVATE PROPERTY, NO TRESPASSING," the sign said.

"Shit." The gate wouldn't move, but I saw a call box to the side. I got out, freezing my ass off, and pressed the button below the speaker. "Hello? I need the gate open."

"Ma'am, what is your business at Arrowhead Resort?"

"I'm Three Tequila; I'm here to see Canvas or Frame." I started to jump up and down; it was way too cold out here. "Come on; I'm freezing my ass off."

Nothing happened for about thirty seconds; then I heard a motor start, and the gate started to move. "Drive directly to her home, and have a pleasant evening, Miss Tequila."

I put the car in gear and drove in. I'd been thinking about what I would say the whole way up, and I didn't know if I'd kiss them or slap them when they opened the door.