All Comments on 'Buried Treasure Ch. 41-45'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
gemman1gemman1almost 5 years ago
Gotta love the way this story is going

Partwolf, Keep up the good work. Love the way this story is going.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 5 years ago

That was a bloody chapter. Hope Vic's all right.

partwolfpartwolfalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Ch 41-45....

Change to title is in but might take a few days

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It just keeps getting better

Once again great job. The excitement just keeps building and the story continues to flow. Thanks again for another great read.

els

PerryNormalPerryNormalalmost 5 years ago
Wow, just wow!

Partwolf, this is as good as the best novels that I have ever read and I have read a lot of them. I just know that some sleazy ass publisher is going to snap you up, one of these days and we'll all be standing there with big sad puppy dog eyes.

* * * * *

PN

kicekiceover 2 years ago

You lost me at the end when Vic was hurt. There was no indication of hearing shots or pain until Joe had to help him walk.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Nice ,hope Vic is ok

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

No mention of Vic getting shot, just Joe saying "Fuck, Vic" and running "back in" and helping Vic walk out. Accidental deletion? Oversight? What?

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Another one. In "Treasure" John Coffey was a good man, a good alpha, and part of the the reason Beta Ron decided to leave the Bitterroot pack. In Buried Treasure, he's an unmitigated bastard and murderer. Wtf.

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Sorry, that should've been on the next chapter.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Didn't read Vic getting shot, just him reporting it. Have they underestimated the Sons?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES