All Comments on 'Buried Treasure Ch. 56-60'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Red_sky_readerRed_sky_readeralmost 5 years ago

New chapters start on page 37. Cuts off prematurely at the end of page 40. Not sure what happened but I think this one needs 're-sending.

Keeper_of_SecretsKeeper_of_Secretsalmost 5 years ago
Loving it

It kinda looks like you meant to post more but no matter. I am really enjoying this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Oops, looks like you might want to review your copy-paste job here, you've pasted in the entire story at one go. And may have cut off a scene at the end as well.

chip812chip812almost 5 years ago
Unexpected...

I was eagerly anticipating chapters 56-60. I'm not sure they are here. Lots of unexpected content though. Upload error maybe? Who knows?

tattooed_cowgirl15tattooed_cowgirl15almost 5 years ago
Wow!

So I didn't expect to see all the Buried Treasure chapters in this update so it took me a few minutes to find the new chapters and Wow once again you error with hard truth and loving compassion plus many other factors at the same time. If your stories were ever printed I would purchase the entire collection.

partwolfpartwolfalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Yeah, that didn’t go well.

I’ll resubmit today

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Keep going

I hope to hell you are going to keep going. Otherwise I may have to Sen the "Iron Crowbar " in to investigate what happened!!!!!🤨😬☠

partwolfpartwolfalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Revised file is submitted

It needs a moderator to replace this with the right stuff, and that might take a few days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
CH 56 start at lit p.34

Love it but what a cliffhanger, having header of chapter 61 arriving just there at the bottom in a chapter you made an error in cut and paste let me think we got lucky, but no such luck.

Good work please keep it coming.

PerryNormalPerryNormalalmost 5 years ago
Well, that was completely different!

Always innovative; if not the storyline then its presentation. Meh, that's life, sometimes you just end up up-side-down in the ditch with all four wheels... uh, paws in the air. No worries. Good story!

* * * * *

PN

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Getting more and more like a tv series. If Celeste's things are in Vic's room and Spider finds out then there could be real problems for the pack.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Forget my last comment, Celeste is his daughter I think.

Great read ut waiting for the attack on them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES