Buried Treasure Ch. 56-60

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Staying is not a problem, we'll keep the party going for another day," I said. "We have plenty of extra rooms, plus the bunks in the basement of the Pack House." I was glad we had designed our buildings to allow for lots of extra space for guests and expansion. The big houses the female Omegas used now had lots of open bedrooms, and we could sleep fifty in the basement bunk rooms. "Are you sure you want to leave your Pack security light that long?"

"You're the one under threat, not us," Michael said. "The good news is that no one will be able to move during this storm."

"It's going to strain our security plan as well. Our cameras will be blinded, motion detectors useless, and we won't be able to send out patrols."

"We can help you watch the inner perimeter, and you'll have three dozen more fighters to defend you. It's the best plan, Rori. We don't want anything to happen to you or the babies."

I had to agree, and my wolf settled at the thought of having more Alphas and Betas around to fight. "That sounds great, I'll let our people know to prepare rooms. We'll figure out who sleeps where tonight. Michael, you and Margaret will be staying in our guest suite."

"We'll see you in about ninety minutes, Rori." The Skype ended and I looked over at Keith. "Work with Peter when they arrive, I don't want anyone stuck doing security all day. Work out a plan to watch around the houses."

"Already working on it. There's one more change, Rori. We aren't sending out the teams to find Greg and Heather; there isn't enough time to get to the target area before the storm does. We'd trap them in a hotel waiting it out. Western Minnesota will be shut down for at least a day." Shit. They needed the warning. "On the good side, it's not like Greg will be able to take her anywhere in that storm. They'll be watching Netflix and eating popcorn, not getting in trouble."

I had to agree. "Fine, we have to keep our people safe too. Let me know when Oxbow arrives at the gate." I walked back out, sending messages to the Omegas and warning them about the change in plans. We diverted a few people to make sure the extra rooms were ready while the rest kept up the party preparations.

Everyone worked hard to get things prepared for their arrival, and just before ten, the caravan arrived at the gates. The lead car with the Alphas pulled up in front of the Pack House, and I embraced my Aunt and Uncle as they stepped out. "Welcome to Arrowhead," I said.

"Thank you, Rori. Where are your babies?"

"Inside," I said. Ever since the twins were born, they were the center of the attention, and I was lucky to get a 'Hey how ya doing' brushoff. "There are tables in the Dining Hall where you can put the snacks and desserts, and Coral will let everyone know where they are staying so we can get your bags there. Cars can park in garages or the Pack Garage; then you can use the tunnels to come back."

It took about twenty minutes to get all the food unloaded and the people back into the Pack House to start the party. Thanks to our tunnel system, they didn't need to wear boots and coats, leaving those in their rooms. The weather was beautiful before the storm, in the high thirties, but clouds were building in. I didn't see the person I needed to speak with. "Margaret, is Doc coming?"

"He'll be here later, he had to go down to Duluth for something," she said. "Are you all right?"

"It's nothing, but with Chase gone, I was hoping to have him here in case someone gets hurt."

"Your Mom is a nurse. I'm sure she can handle it," she said. I had to agree, but I wasn't going to have my Mom do a pregnancy check.

Celeste was disappointed Vic was out on assignment. Her daughter couldn't wait to swim, so I told her I'd see her soon as they took their stuff to Vic's room.

The Oxbow Pack took one look at our work schedule and started taking over shifts for people, despite the protests that they were guests. "Many hands make light work," was their answer.

The party started right away, with most of the people headed into our huge indoor pool area. The locker room was full of people stripping down and leaving their clothes and shoes in the cubbies. I stripped and rinsed off in the shower before walking out into the pool area. Werewolves didn't like swimsuits, and we didn't need them for this party. Being naked for us wasn't sexual; it was natural. Many were in the pool, some sitting and talking, others playing basketball or volleyball. My parents were sitting at a table talking with a few others, both naked and comfortable in their nudity after their time living here. The rest were sitting on towels at the tables, drinking and eating from the snacks along the side. Three kegs in tubs of ice were over at the side, and the pizza oven in the snack bar area was working to capacity.

I saw Margaret; she was sitting with Coral in the zero-depth entry area where we had shallow water and bubblers for young ones. They and the nannies had the three babies in swim diapers, and they were sitting in their crossed legs playing with the water. Celeste was watching Gina as she ran around stepping on the bubblers, squealing in delight as the water sprayed. I went over and sat with them; we talked for a while, and Cheryl emptied my breast then cried for more. "I'm drying up," I said.

"I'm having to supplement more, Hope wants more than I can give her," Coral agreed.

"We're starting them on solid food," the nanny said. "It's time. They are growing so fast, you can't keep up anyway."

I just nodded; Margaret went with them as they returned the three to the nursery to finish their feeding and go down for their naps. I got up and walked around, even taking a turn on the big slide that went into the deep end. I saw Mykalya sitting alone, and brought her with as I stopped at a few tables to chat. I left her with Angela, who had gone to Two Harbors High School ten years ago.

Time flew as I talked and ate. The party was going great, and I could tell how much better our Pack was feeling now that we could have fun and socialize. It was too good to continue. "Alpha, Doc, Chase, and Vic just showed up at the front gate with a human female. They're heading for the clinic; he's hurt."