All Comments on 'Buried Treasure Ch. 61-65'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
kyotie913kyotie913over 4 years ago
Locos must disappear

These chapters are getting better and better. Please tell me the Locos disappear into the lake or the woods of Minnesota. Or better yet freeze to death in a snowbank in the woods. (California jack a$$es)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another great posting

The storm is here and so is the Cartel. I can hardly wait for your next posting. I can understand the Council's warning about contact with humans, but it sounds a little like the pre-Alpha Killer one. But change on such a large scale can be slow to come. Good job and thank you for the quick posting. Seeing a posting from you always makes my day.

els

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

So much love for the family,but the bad guys are coming.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

I'm guessing there are no panthers left in the Sons now but still those perps that have arrived can cause some havoc. And are there more on the way?

Love the way you tie in the domestics, eg a Cheryl doing a poo, with all the action going on or coming their way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES