All Comments on 'Buried Treasure Ch. 71-75'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
MommyXOMommyXOover 4 years ago
Sad

I know good people are going to die, but I was really hoping Frank wasn't going to be one of them. He had lost his career and was on his way to see his son and grandchildren and now because of a situation he didn't cause he was killed. Will the alpha who killed him be in trouble? He killed him out of anger. It wasn't to protect himself.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 4 years ago
Tension

Talk about building tensions...WOW! Great work.

NightsLongKnightNightsLongKnightover 4 years ago
Wow! Just wow.

Another amazing set of chapters. Great work. I can't wait to what happens.

Outcast17Outcast17over 4 years ago

Well shit has definitely hit the fan now

tattooed_cowgirl15tattooed_cowgirl15over 4 years ago
Omg poor Frank!

Oh I hope the Millner Alpha gets the stripped and loses his pack for that attack! Holy crap not Frank he was so good and honest I have a feeling Colletta might go feral from this. So much badness happens to this family and yet the council never man up and help it's always the opposite

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Next installment please! This is a plot twist I didn't envision. Colletta has had such a difficult time losing her mate; I enjoyed her obvious bliss in getting her groove on with Frank. I hope Coral or one of the family bites Frank to heal and turn him. PW, the suspense isn't good for my heart. Excellent writing as usual!!! I check every few days for a new upload. Keep up the fantastic work as we wait patiently for your next post.

Love2read365Love2read365over 4 years ago

Really hate the way u leave us hanging off the cliff. But great story so far keep up the great writing

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

Oh, now that meeting did not end well. One of the things I've learned in 30 years in the business world is that when the meeting ends in a throat-slashing, it was not a successful meeting. Not that that's ever happened or anything...

WandererSoul2019WandererSoul2019over 4 years ago
Sadness

The worst possible chapter from you I read. Almost lost interest to read this story anymore unless there is any drastic change in next chapter. As I see well planned try to stretch with unnecessary events, drama, incidents almost becoming annoying. No real fun in this chapter or no indication of fun in next. Sorry to give 1 🌟.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pretty please

Please let Frank live somehow. Colleta needs him,the packs need him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's going to be a long week!

Oh PW, you did it again. Another great posting that leaves us wanting more. Please let Frank live. I know everyone doesn't get a happy ending in your stories, but please let this one slide. You have lots of balls still in the air and are juggling them all well. Keep up the good work and post as soon as you can.

els

kyotie913kyotie913over 4 years ago
You lost me in the last chapter

This was one of the best story on this site until this last chapter. Why kill the one human that can help them all. You just made the wolves out to be idiots not intelligent beings that have survived hundreds of years. This is a MAJOR mistake in the story!!! This is were a publisher would demand a rewrite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please!

I'm impatient, hanging on by my nails. I thoroughly enjoy your stories (having read them several times) but these cliffhangers...!! Please don't keep us in suspense too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh my!

What a cliffhanger! I love your plot twists!! Looking forward to the next chapter 😊

amartsamartsover 4 years ago
Frank lives

I agree with some of the other comments, Frank Grimes need to survive. If he has to be turned to do it all the better.

1. 1st getting himself goes against the GRAND STORY ARC. At some level we're saying that while werewolves might be ferocious they have honour.

2. if Grimes dies, then at least SOME of his friends in law enforcement WILL turn hostile. Even some of those who turned their back on him.

tjb50caltjb50calover 4 years ago
dislike....there for no vote

agreed, a publisher would no doubt want a rewrite on how attacking frank is wrong.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Note

There is a VERY Rare form of Pubity thet gives similar systoms to Treasure.

Took a While to remember.

Still Giving you a 5 for all your storys.

VorstenVorstenover 4 years ago
Uhh

So yeah... with this werewolves are extinct.

This is basically a diplomatic council type thing right? The only human there having his throat slashed open, especially when he's there to help, is a big deal.

I'm not sure if the fact or the spin of "human taken by false friends and sacrificed by werewolf drug cartel" is the worst possible take on it, but it's bad however the humans hear it.

I didn't read 2 stories about this girl's family to end on extinction by anger issues fool.

I really hope he's alive somehow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Power corrupts ?

Why is it that in every partwolf story I have read, there is a werewolf council, and they are a bunch of arrogant bastards .

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Damnit frank why did you die

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Oh no. That's too awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rewrite? WTF? This stuff's free, just say thanks!

5* - thanks for sharing.

Dixon (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES