All Comments on 'Buried Treasure Ch. 86-90'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

Good chapter, you tied up some loose and and didn't rush things with the issues still outstanding. In all the fuss, I had almost forgotten about Heather. There will be additional drama, I can feel it.

Also, I'm not sure two Hellfire missiles is enough to guarantee a full sweep kill on 20 goons hiding in a house. The Hellfire has about a 20-lb warhead. I think they should have used a 250-lb guided bomb, but I understand the desire to minimize casualties. Anyway, I think they should be prepared for the possibility of survivors.

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988over 4 years ago
I am with ZZ..

That is a pretty small air strike. Some of the Bad Guys (especially if they are Wear-cats) will get through the Mexican dragnet. Other than that an excellent chapter, and story. 5 stars as usual

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Things are starting to mellow out some!

Let's see... You need to sort 'Heather' and Greg out. Remember, she still doesn't know about werewolves, yet. You have to fix Rori's and Chase's alpha status. They can't loose the pack. Oh. Here's one for you. I think that it was you in one of your stories that said that each pack had to keep the Council informed as to all of the wolves in the pack. A census of sorts. Well, somebody gained a wolf... Frank. That could lead to some interesting events.

Anyway, first rate!

* * * * *

PN

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
mmmm

Have a feeling Frank will play a big part in Rori's trial.

That's if it actualy hapens.

Loved the Kid with the shotgun. (poetic justice) Please tell how that ended.

A 5.

I agree about the Hellfires .2 not enough 3 lots of 2 would have been better. 25lb TNT? or are they CN4. If the meeting was in the basement they will have all survived and there would be an escape tunnel from there.

txcrackertxcrackerover 4 years ago
Their Right !

I just finished rereading Dominant Species for I don't know the 4th or 5th time while waiting on the chapter , I like it better then Stolen Birthright , couldn't finish that one . When there is nothing in the new stories , I like to reread my favorite authors , you do fit that category .As I "Their right " you filled in a lot of holes in this chapter , well done another 5*'s as usual

partwolfpartwolfover 4 years agoAuthor
This is the lawyers fault!!

A 2000-lb bomb would leave nothing, but there are wives and servants and others. In a courtyard around a table the Hellfires are more than enough.

Remember, most human problems can be solved with the appropriate use of high explosives.

Reddfox19Reddfox19over 4 years ago
Enjoying the story but

I am so bored by Heather Rhodes and Three Tequila please put them on a plane and be done. On the fence with the change of Frank Grimes in that your stories was one of the better that did not go that route for sensationalism. Here’s hoping this wraps up nicely and less convoluted than the past three entries.

big65dawguwbig65dawguwover 4 years ago
Febreeze

I kind of doubt that Vic wouldn't know within seconds after entering the house that they were having sex . Maybe fool Aunt T but his werewolf nose should be able to smell it , maybe he knows but told Greg he would have to play it cool for the Brotherhood , so as to not cause problems .

ps coffee spill my ass..lol

txcrackertxcrackerover 4 years ago
Well looks like its over

Well looks like its over

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hello

Ok I have one request.

Please don’t make me wait to much longer.

I’m already having withdrawals.

Great story, don’t let it end.

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Ron wasn't head of security in Treasure. "Coral and Keith owned security" is the exact quote. He was in charge of "operations, the day to day functioning of the pack"

Just saying. Someone would need to replace Coral and Keith in security (the new Pack Beta, presumably? So, Ron?) and someone will need to replace Ron in Operations.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Another great instalment. How can Heather and Greg be resolved?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES