All Comments on 'Burning Bridges'

by neonlyte

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Beautiful

It was a very nice surprise to see a story by you in the new list this morning, and an even more wonderful surprise to see you'd submitted your first lesbian story.

You did a brilliant job with it. It is highly sensual and erotic; a very complete story and highly believable. Your great strength is characterization, and this story was no exception. Great attention to detail, too!

Well done!

Lou x

GeorgeTGeorgeTalmost 20 years ago
Discovering

A wonderful story about natural feelings and discovering the pleasure. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Expressions of sheer ecstacy

The words, the actions, so beautiful, to describe love of that special kind which is smply sublime. You write so well that it would be wonderful if you also share the same passions that you describe.

Anita.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Superb

At last a story with real passion and romance. Too many on this site have the usual girl meets girl, girl takes girl home and girl/girl do it. Here we have two people who really do get to know each other first. Indeed, hopefully a sequel to this story with perhaps a hint of sadness, bitterness - perhaps something long ago before the marriage, a secret? I am merely a reader looking for inspiration for my next novel. Yours has touched my heart, congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Sweet

If your a neophyte in writing I can't wait to read your work as you gain experience.

Very tender and gentle approach to the sadness and frustration that has been expressed.

ragnarok149ragnarok149almost 20 years ago
Very Good

The writing explores the feelings and how women tend to give more than men do. Writers like this show how females can more accurately portray emotions than men

mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelalmost 20 years ago
truly beautiful

the build up in your story is so captivating, u feel their emotions..a beautiful touching story.. xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
hmm

loved the story it was very classy there aye.. and a great depth of feeling.. and im a dkye.. and i dont know if its that guys cant feel that depth of emotion..more that they have been taught they can't.. i mean if a woman goes to another woman because of a bad guy.. i didnt think it was.. well guys suck lets try a girl..

oh i wasnt saying this to your story.. just a post i read under it.. and then im not attacking just wondering..

i mean if a woman winds up with a woman shouldnt it just be that she wants a woman, not needs a good excuse? i do like this story though..

LaughingWolfLaughingWolfalmost 20 years ago
Superb!

Lovely story. I love how you took time to develop the characters. I also liked your emphasis on sensuality and feelings instead of on raw very graphic sex. Nothing wrong with graphic sex, but sometimes I do love more sensual stories, and they are harder to find!

Great work!

NightcoolNightcoolover 19 years ago
Just one thing caught me short

It was great. I think you should be very proud of yourself. Really. It's just as I would expect in print.

I did get caught short with the phrase about "schoolgirl", though. Does anyone still use that word?

Penelope StreetPenelope Streetover 19 years ago
Simmering

As the forward says, this is not a wank story. The pace, the style, the emotion- all near perfect and all so believable. Some of the lines convey the simmering passion in ways that few words can; they moistened my eyes in the best possible way. No, it's not a "Reach for the nightstand and hope your batteries are up to the task" story. It's a "Curl up under the blanket and go to sleep with a smile on your face" story. So much the better.

Thank You & Take Care,

Penny

Lisa DentonLisa Dentonover 19 years ago
Flaming bridges?

Loved the story and the way you wrote it and everything about it but I must dis-agree with one thing. IT IS HOT!!

Thank you for writing this story and sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Incredibly well written

Your writing skills are superb. Thank you for sharing this erotic story in such a graceful manner. Please write again. I wish I could submit a 6.

kbatekbateover 19 years ago
My type of Love Story

Just give me a warm friend and a good story and I'm happy for V day! I might just read this one to my partner on the 13th and see how it works..

sacksackabout 19 years ago
This is extraordinary.....

From someone who rarely uses that word in a public comment! very readable, believable characterizations, with exquisite detail and superb pacing. A model for future top-level Lesbian stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
"...more concerned with giving than receiving..."

A breath of fresh air, written by a man, no less! (a quiet dig) Stupendous! Fabulous! Wonderful! Seriously impressed with your look into a lesbian relationship (or beginning of one).

KUDOS, handsome.

v~

impressiveimpressiveabout 19 years ago
Simply gorgeous!

"My mind wanders down the path of our discovery, replaying encounters, wondering just when it was that she entered my soul, bestowing a sense of fulfillment that I had never before had the courage to accept."

You certainly nailed this! Extraordinarily well done, neon.

~Imp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
fantastic!

very well written. the build up was most erotic and left me begging for more

funwdifunwdialmost 19 years ago
Well done...absolutely amazing!

This story was incredible. One of my favorite things is a build up of sexual tension. I hope that you have other stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Really wanted to express my emotion

The introduction to your story made me aphrensive but as your story unfolded it grew on me and, yes, I will read it again.

Thank you for awakening hidden desires

bundu99bundu99about 16 years ago
It must be love

Wow. You've certainly captured the stomach twisting excitement of new love. It is filled with such passion, understanding,and sensual caring. The stuff of dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow! So well wrote, absolutely one of the best.

I’ve read all your stories now. You’re an incredibly good writer, and this is one of my favorites. Thank you for shearing your exquisite, delicate and sensual kind’of’mind. Can not ask you enough to Please, please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Years of missed love

Good title. Good story with right amont of sex so as not to detract from the story. Rarely readl lesbian stories, im male, and this is my first but not last from this author. a fiver!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Superb story.

Having come across (steady now!) this tale because it was favourite by someone else, I was immediately drawn into it by the quality of the writing. In school, I was never an English language student who was worthy of that title but I think that it's most pleasing features are the lean yet entirely sufficient construction of the main characters. The story flows so easily and logically to it's peak and is all the more enjoyable because of the absence of conveniently placed strap-ons and double ended dildos. I am reminded of 'Brief Encounter' but with Sylvia Sims replacing Trevor Howard but while the prose evokes the 1940's this story and it's protagonists are timeless. I very much enjoyed it, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous