All Comments on 'Burning the Man'

by SluttyBisexualGuy

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 4 years ago
Really fucking HOT

The ultimate sandwich filling. Got me super turned on and throbbingly hard & juicy.

walt555walt555about 4 years ago
Love threesomes

I love this, it's a great MMF threesome

Had my cock dripping thinking about being the fuck toy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it

There is nothing better than having a girl turn a straight guy into a gay anal slut.. James is now on the long road of miles of cock up his ass and down his throat. He'll never enjoy sex again without a cock up his butt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Your stories are always erection-starting and pussy-wetting.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 4 years ago
Hot but no drugs

I dont need the e, man. Just spread me and shove it in.

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 4 years ago

Very very hot. Well done. My goofy ass wonders what happened to their relationship, LOLLL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Patterns I've noticed

Ok man, I love your work, but there are a few patterns in your gay erotica and they pop out. First, the "I've never done anything with a guy before." Once in a story is fine, but more than that is kind of annoying. Second, it seems like the guys always need to be on drugs or under the influence of something to get things started. This isn't bad alone, but it's a concept that's repeated so often that it feels like you aren't confident you can write a gay story without the characters being inebriated. Lastly, the guys usually seem to be bi. At least in the stories I've read, a girl is mentioned or shows up somewhere. I only bring this stuff up because I really like your writing style. I actively seek you out now because I know I can expect high quality from your work. It would just be nice to not see these things popping up in so many of your stories, because they take me out of the experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very hot

Hi how I would to be in the middle of all that. !!! The taste smell the feeling make it all GOOD .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very hot

Hi how I would to be in the middle of all that. !!! The taste smell the feeling make it all GOOD .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very hot

Hi how I would to be in the middle of all that. !!! The taste smell the feeling make it all GOOD .

Jjdoesit1Jjdoesit1about 4 years ago
Greaaat

What a story! I'd be in love with them also!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
incredible

just sexy and delicious sex. loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Perfect Trip

Gaaawd! I loved your story. I have fantasized so much about similar situations. Never having the nerve, but always wanting a girl to turn me out. And I think everyone knows it wouldn’t take much to talk me into it. I want a big Hot stud to fill me up. I want to feel him so hard and pounding my ass from behind. Here the sound of his hips slapping against my muscular ass. And I’m glad your character can go all night because I want that sloppy wet rock hard throbbing cock to explode in my mouth. I am glad they are clean, because I wonder what the feeling is like, somebody blowing his load into my mouth. I wonder if I could swallow it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

Loved this story. Got me raging hard. Big fantasy of mine is to have man sex with a women to guide us and join in.

jpbiguyjpbiguyabout 4 years ago
More like this!

Love most of your stories, but the first person narratives are always my favorite...the molly always makes things more fun, too.

Keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story, But . . .

Let's assume this is an actual happening. And I wish I was playing. But what James fails to realize is that this is about seduction and conquest. A repeat performance may not be in the cards. Once seduced, the thrill is gone. But it's a damn good adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Holy fuxk ballz

That was an amazing story! I would be all in

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Burning man is for turning

Great story of how 3 friends lovingly have fun fucking each other. 2 have fun turning one into their new sex toy and he is so willing to be played with. A guy taking a cock for the first time is what turns me on the most and this story has a guy turned into a cock hungry slut by his best friends and they all enjoy him being conquered. One more man turned into a cock hungry slut. At this rate the world is set to be feminine sooner rather than later and that is a wonderful thing. Keep feminizing the world population ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow...

A simple search , a new author... a need for new bedsheets... thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

HOT! Thanks.

morbiusrgmorbiusrgover 1 year ago

I love the seduction and the guilt-free sex. Great story. Very sexy. 5 stars

Maverick60_Maverick60_over 1 year ago

What a hot, erotic story that kept me entertained and hard the whole read through.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

OMG. I have been a horny cock lover all my life after being "introduced" to the pleasure at an early age by the neighbor boy, and have successfully kept it in the closet, for 40 yrs. of marriage to a hot girl who, in our old age, has lost her sex drive to illness. I have been a guitar player in bands all my life, had my share of pussy and cock, love them both and getting high af while perving out with a guy or girl is THE hottest thing! So glad to read this and know I'm not alone in my proclivities! At 61, it's a little late for the Burning Man scene, but I'd love to meet a couple in Athens GA to experience this amazing kind of sex just once before I die!

robin48robin487 months ago

oh yea..more gay each day

1reddawg121reddawg12about 2 months ago

🫦🍆👅😈🔥🔥🔥Dayumm, Such a Hot Unadulterated Fuck and Suck fest..

MyLostSoulMyLostSoul21 days ago

Bravo! Well done. So erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSluttyBisexualGuy@SluttyBisexualGuy
Fun, kinky bisexual guy in his late 20's happily married to a fellow lady-slut and generally interested in spending his time on this earth experiencing every possible sexual experience imaginable. We have, on average, fifty good years to orgasm as much as we can. Why waste ti...