Burning the Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Edgar, fuck James for me baby, I wanna watch him squirm while you take him." Taylor might've been enjoying this moment even more than Edgar and I, though I was fairly certain he and I were having our own kind of fun.

My best friend just held my cock in her soft fingers as he fucked me, allowing for the sheer force of his hips to push me through her hand. It was sensual and sexy and they knew every single thing they were doing.

"Fuckkk meeee, ughhh, yusssss," I moaned, completely unable to avoid these noises as I lost my virginity all over again. A cock was fucking my ass. I had a real cock in my ass. A seven inch wonder cock. A man's hard cock. Every single mind fuck of a thought jazzed through my brain as I involuntarily moaned through every delicious thrust of his pelvis into my slapping buns.

I felt like I was wet for him, though that may have also been because Taylor was collecting my copious precum in her fingers and reaching down to add it to his shaft when he would pull out. I loved that he was inside me bareback. We'd all been tested right before the festival because they told me that there would be crazy amounts of sexual opportunities. Little did I know that they were probably talking about themselves at the time.

"Mmmm, James, Edgar has wanted to fuck you ever since I introduced you guys." Taylor was talking to me as he slowly pulled out and thrust in. I grinded with her confessions.

"I remember that night in bed. I made Edgar cum by talking about how hot it would be for us to spread your ass and show you a hard cock for the first time."

I couldn't believe what Taylor was saying to me.

"Yep, I came hard that night," Edgar chimed in, even as he firmly filled me, over and over again. "I remember you said you didn't think we'd ever be able to convince him to try cock."

"Yes, that's right," Taylor grinned naughtily back at both of us.

"But I told you that if we could get him to come to Burning Man with us, we could probably seduce him." Edgar slapped my ass playfully and I squeaked a little.

"Oooohhhfff, my gawddd," I moaned at both of them, both in pleasure and surprise. "You guys are so fugggging sexyyyy, ughhhh, fuckkkk." I sounded as good as it felt and I knew my noises were turning both of them on too.

"Yeah, we both thought I was gonna have to use my ass to entice you, but we didn't even need that. James has always been shamefully obsessed with my ass at the office, haven't you baby?" Taylor was completely nailing what I thought was a secret. She had caught me and all the times I'd eye-fucked her swaying buns.

"Fuck. Yes." I told her, and now I saw the wicked smile come back to her face.

I watched as she turned around so her back was to me. She pushed her ass back towards my crotch and Edgar stopped for a second to allow her to sink down onto my cock.

My best friend's wet pussy felt like what porn wished it could be. Her ass engulfed my cock as I slid my own six inch juggernaut into her twat where she stayed put and purred on me for a second. I felt her dancing her ass as the nearest song was an absolute sexual slow jam.

And then Edgar pulled out and pounded me into her and both of us yelped.

And that's when she started truly rocking up and down on me. Her ass jiggled like it did when she danced. She was perfect. Edgar's cock was perfect. They fucked me together. I didn't even have time to compute how turned on I was. She'd bottom out on my balls just as his balls were slapping into my perineum. I felt for his tight sack with my one hand and pulled at her tit with my other. I moaned loud for them. They were making me moan loud.

Taylor's moans were pornographic in their quality. She went up a register when she said "YeaAAAHH. YeaAAAHH. FUCK JAMES, FUCK I LOVE YOUR COCK."

I wasn't going to last much longer, but then the drug actually helped, and I lasted a long time.

We fucked like three lovers who had found each other. We fucked like we were all on the same wavelength. Our sexual radio's had been tuned together.

The wet fwaps filled the tent as all three of us cried out in need.

And then we all came together.

It wasn't on purpose.

Edgar said he was going to cum in my ass and that made me so horny my cock started to spasm too. When I moaned this to Taylor she rubbed her clit fast and bounced back against me to ride off into her own orgasmic sunset.

Cum filled my hole and splashed into Taylor's pussy at the same time. The way his cock pulsed inside me only made my own orgasm that much stronger. We were drenched with sweat and glitter and splooge and ecstasy.

I had just been seeded at the same time that I seeded my best friend. I had never thought of it like that before but there was something strangely erotic about knowing that another man had cum inside of my body in that moment. I was taken.

I had one of the greatest orgasms of my life. Taylor looked back at both of us with a drunken grin on her face. She was breathing very hard as her orgasm still jolted her body against us like static aftershocks.

"That was sooooo fuckinnnnng hotttttt," she said, like a girl that had just gone down the biggest rollercoaster for the first time.

Edgar was still inside of my ass. He was still incredibly hard. Taylor lifted her ass up to take herself off of my dick. She rolled over towards me and kissed me, my messy dick pressed up against her belly as the mix of our cum coated our bodies.

"You should know something James," Taylor suddenly said in a much more devious tone. "My favorite thing about Edgar is that he can fuck all night." She was looking past me into the eyes of her very sexy boyfriend. He also had a shit-eating grin on his face. We were rolling so hard.

I suddenly felt Edgar roll me over onto my stomach, his cock still in me as he laid down on top of me. Taylor ripped open the sleeping bag and we enjoyed the hot, night air on our skin as it drifted through the tent.

Taylor leaned on an elbow beside me as I watched her lightly touching herself. And that's when Edgar started to fuck me again.

And now I realized what was happening. This was moving into a more dominant moment.

"Mmmm, I love watching Edgar take a sexy man pussy," Taylor said, and her voice start to sound more like some kind of light dominatrix fantasy from the deepest recesses of my brain. I couldn't believe she was talking about my ass like this. A man pussy? My cock tingled at the thought of it.

Sex on my stomach was different. This felt really strange now...knowing I had a guy laying down on my back, completely using me for just my ass, no girl involved. No touching my cock.

He fucked me good and hard, and I moaned just as hard back to him, and all the while, Taylor watched us in a state of absolute enchantment. Her boyfriend was breeding her best friend and making him moan in the nastiest fucking ways. She rubbed her clitoris in the most teasing way as her teeth bit down on her lip in pain.

"Mmmmm, Edgar baby, is his ass so tight? Do you love his tight ass on your cock, baby?" She said to him, and I was so turned on by what our second round was beginning to look like. I still had the loving feeling of the MDMA, but now I was also ravenous. I wanted him so badly and I wanted Taylor to know how badly I wanted it; because she was so turned on by the noises I was making. She arched her body to practically match his thrusts into me, and I could see my own pleasure in her eyes. This was that next level intimacy shit that sex therapists only dreamed of describing correctly.

His cock was so big in me from this position. He pumped my prostate with every solid pound and I moaned a high pitch squeal anytime he'd hit that perfect spot. My moans sounded practically feminine as he fucked me, and I could see what that did to Taylor's voyeurism.

"Fuck his ass Edgar. Make James a slut for your cock. Fuck him like you fuck me baby, show him what you do to my ass with that perfect cock. Make him moan like the sluttiest girl you've ever fucked.

Edgar's grunts and Olympic quality thrusting only seemed to get more impressive and my ass squelched like a juicy cocktail anytime he plopped in and out of me. My boner strained against the sleeping bag and I was as hard as a rhino horn again.

"Fuckkk meeeee, Edgarrrr, fuck my assssssss!" I finally started to beg. It was too good not to beg.

Taylor gasped at my submissive words and Edgar beamed above me. They knew how much they were seducing me. They had done this before and they knew every single thing to make me sluttier for them.

Taylor shoved her pussy-flavored fingers into my mouth while Edgar fucked me. She leaned in closer to me with a look that required my complete attention.

"James, I fucking love you so much. You're taking Edgar's cock so good. He and I have fantasized about taking you like this for so many years. We wanted to fuck you so bad and we'd fantasize about you in bed all the fucking time. We wanted to see if we could fuck your cute ass and let you have my pussy and make you our slutty little toy. I've always been so obsessed with your ass at the office, baby." And now I realized that I wasn't the only one who was sexualizing my best friend at work. I had never thought of my ass sexually before and yet, to hear my best friend talk about it while I was in the process of being deflowered by her gardener god of a boyfriend, it suddenly made more sense than anything else I knew.

I was so enamored with them both. I was in love. Absolutely. Completely.

Her erotic fingers fucked my lips while he thrust me hard into the ground. My ass was so wet from his fucking and all the generous lube of our combined sweat and cum.

Suddenly Edgar pulled out of me and pulled me up so I was sitting on my knees. He pulled me back so just my shins were on the ground as he knelt behind me and lined his crotch back up with my hole.

I'd fucked girls in this position before. He spit fresh saliva on his cock and pushed back into me. I moaned in awe of this new position. My cock saluted the air in front of me as my body was held mostly upright even as I arched my ass back to be taken.

Taylor crawled in front of me and took my hard cock back into her mouth, and she began to suck me while he fucked.

The skill of her tongue slithering over me deep in her throat while he ravaged my ass made me feel like I was going to have a nervous breakdown. I kept my balance by reaching behind me to grab his muscled waist as he fucked me, and with my other hand I held Taylor's beautiful back.

They fucked and sucked me like their brand new Christmas toy and I gave them all of me, completely. I was so hard for Taylor's sexy body. I was so hard for Edgar's punishing cock.

I suddenly felt like, even without the drugs, I had found a brand new kink.

COCK.

Fuck. Even thinking about that made me harder. Taylor smiled as she felt my cock throbbing in her mouth. And Edgar slapped his hips into me as he fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked.

"I want you to swallow my cum," Edgar said into my ear. And I moaned and nodded to him that I would. Of course I was going to swallow his cum. I was going to do whatever he told me to do, and whatever Taylor told me to do, for that matter.

"Taylor, do you wanna share my cum with our sexy new toy?"

"Yessss, baby. FUCK!" She moaned.

He suddenly fucked me very hard for ten seconds as I moaned like I was being opened by a freight train. The he whipped his cock out and turned me around.

Taylor pushed my head down and held my lips as he thrust his cock into my open mouth.

"Suction those lips to his head." Taylor commanded into my ear.

I did as I was told and a second later he exploded salty cream into my mouth. I was overwhelmed by the smell of another man's cum. It was gross and nasty and slutty and yummy all at the same time. I wanted it.

He came buckets down my throat. Taylor pulled me off and he came more on my lips and my chin. She kissed me and I moaned into her mouth. I was overwhelmed by their attention. They used me in a way I had never been used. I felt wanted and sexy and desperate for more.

Edgar dragged his impressive cock across the side of my face as Taylor and I made out. And then I felt her push him between our lips and we kissed him all over, sucking him and sharing his shaft.

We had so much energy from the drug that we sucked dick like the two most willing sluts at the sorority orgy.

"Holy fuck this so GODDAMNED HOT!" I moaned to both of them, and that could be heard by other tents, I was sure of it. I didn't care.

"Yeah, suck that cock James. Show us how turned on you are by losing your anal virginity to an impressive cock like this." Taylor was majestic in her dirty talk. I'd never been so enthralled by the things a girl had said to me in bed.

"I just always wondered if you had a secretly horny asshole," she said to me, as she brought my head over to suck softly on Edgar's shaft. His penis glided up and down against my lips and I whimpered at how perfect he was—and how he smelled like the cum I had just eaten. I was pheromone engaged.

"Mmmm, baby, I'm feeling really kinkyyyy," Taylor moaned to Edgar." Taylor was so fucking cute.

"Then do whatever you want to him," Edgar said, and I felt my cock raging hard with these words.

Taylor pushed me off of his cock and onto my back. She started kissing down my body and Edgar went to get us water.

She sucked me off, slowly, sensually, and eventually her lips traveled down my tight balls and over my freshly fucked asshole. I moaned when I felt her lips press to my anus and begin licking.

She was eating me out. She was giving me a very thorough rimjob. My best fucking friend in the world was eating another man's cum out of my ass. It was wild and perfect all at once.

My ass enjoyed the squiggly insistence of her pointed tongue, as it's soft and squishy wetness tickled my rim and made the hair stand up on the back of my neck. I was so turned on.

That's when I felt Edgar lean over to me.

He pulled my lips in and we kissed. Oh, did we ever kiss.

He made love to my face with his. His lips and his roughness and his very purposeful kiss felt like mandatory training.

I was loving it. Her tongue in my ass. His tongue in my mouth. His hand traveling down my chest, teasing me.

She began to suck me again, though now I could feel her fingers on my ass. Taylor began to finger me, with one, and then two of her fingers. Her mouth sucked on my cock head and Edgar's hand came down to cradle and massage my scrotum.

If heaven existed this was fucking heaven.

Taylor suddenly popped up and told Edgar something in his ear. He smiled and she got up to grab something from a nearby bag. It was lube.

She drenched my ass and Edgar's cock again and also her own pussy. She got into my lap and Edgar lifted my legs. It didn't take them long to figure it out. He pushed into my sloshy buns and she sank back down onto my cock—the divine connection was back.

And that's how we fucked. Slowly. For the next hour. We were slowly rocking lovers.

We fucked like that in perfect harmony and every moan was delectable and every kiss was spiritual and I fell in love with both of them over and over and over again.

I didn't know if they both knew it at the time but I would be theirs forever after this.

This was everything. His cock in my ass. Her pussy on my dick.

The way they looked and smelled and felt.

The way they loved fucking me.

Fuck Burning Man. This was Turning Man.

And then I laughed 'cuz that was so stupid.

And then I moaned from another hard thrust.

This would be the night of my life. I squeezed my ass on his cock.

They kept going.

12