Business and Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they were out of sight Sue gave me a kiss, looking flushed as she spoke "The more I get to know Lindsey, the more I realize what a naughty girl she is... Are you sure she's never tried anything with you?"

I was shocked by the comment "What!? No! Of course not? What's gotten into you?"

Sue chuckled, and kissed me again "Never mind baby, let's have one more round and head back upstairs - I really want to get fucked good tonight." She was already feeling no pain, but I wasn't opposed to the idea of one more cocktail.

Sue was groping me as I fumbled for the key card to the room. Upon opening the door we were once again greeted by moans, only this time - they were much louder. I slowly walked into the room shaking my head in complete bemusement. That's when I noticed that the door adjoining the rooms was open. I froze.

Sue and I exchanged a wide-eyed glance, but we slowly began to tip toe inside. The only light on in our room was the lamp on the dresser, I noticed a cell phone and a piece of paper sitting atop it. For a second I thought we had entered the wrong suite but Sue pressed on, she stopped only once she had a view into the adjacent room. I finally caught up and looked inside, my jaw nearly hit the floor. Lindsey's moans were captivating, but not nearly as much as the sight of their coupling. She was completely naked straddled atop Trent's hulking black frame. Her lovely pale body looked sexual and elegant as she trashed atop him. Their room was dim, but there was enough light from the sconces on the bed frame that their lovemaking was as clear as day.

I couldn't help it but the second thing I noticed was my bosses monstrosity of a cock, words didn't do it justice. Even from this distance it looked like a huge tube of black steel, smooth and coated in a white sheen of what had to be Lindsey's secretions. My ego was shattered the second I saw it. Her cute frame slid up and down, her back contorting sexually as she wiggled her sex down and around his. I looked down at their mating organs. Lindsey appeared to have a gorgeously supple pussy that was currently gripping at his shaft with taut elasticity. Her head arched backwards as she moaned, her long blonde hair leading my view down to her ass where two massive black hands clutched, contrasting erotically against her white skin. Absurdly, I noticed Trent's freakishly large black scrotum resting on the bed - it looked almost as if it was housing tennis balls. Time seemed to slow down as my wife and I looked on. We both watched as my boss pumped his impressive black shaft deep into my secretaries gorgeous white pussy. It was one of the sexiest sights I had ever seen, and my dick immediately rose in my slacks. I looked over at my wife, who appeared to be in a daze - her eyes distant, her lip bitten.

Before I could think of anything to say she took a couple quiet steps over to the dresser and picked up the phone. The paper had a '1492' scribbled on it which she promptly entered to unlock the screen. She gently walked back over to me and whispered in my ear.

"Why don't you get comfortable on the bed. Lindsey asked me to take a couple pictures of them, so she can send them to Ben later." Sue spoke with a sexy look in her eyes, staring in on the action as she talked. I was stunned by the comment.

"What!? You can't be serious!" I screamed, in a whisper.

She kissed me passionately, and grabbed at my crotch, feeling my solid dick through my slacks. "Relax, I'll only take a few, and I'll be right back. Go get comfortable on the bed."

I didn't know how to react, but I found myself nodding, and deliriously making my way over to our bed and away from any view into the next room. I slowly started taking off my shoe's. I looked back at the door and noticed Sue removing her heels, most likely for better footing as she engaged in espionage for Lindsey. It wasn't really spying, I knew Trent had to know about it, why else would he have let the door stay open? As i unbuttoned my shirt a scary realization formed in my mind. Trent was probably excited to show off his manhood, especially to my wife. My dick started to strain even harder at the absurdity of it all. I jerked my head looking back at the doorway, but Sue was already gone. My heart started to beat faster as I carefully listened to any sounds from the adjoining room. I slid my socks off and sat down on the bed, now only in my slacks. As i pulled my belt off I could still make out Lindsey's moaning, now somewhat muffled.

Time seemed to stand still, every second felt like an eternity. I heard a pause in the action, and what sounded like Lindsey giggling, then I heard Sue, sort of muffled "...You're such a naughty girl." My blood pressure skyrocketed.

That's when I heard a slap, and Trent's voice "She is."

There was a lump in my throat, I couldn't move. I had never listened to anything so intently. My wife was in the other room with my boss and my secretary, who were both naked! Not only were they naked they were fucking each other! My head started to spin. I heard Lindsey "Yeah take a few with us like this... you can come closer."

I continued to hear the motion of the bed for a few minutes, I desperately wanted to see Sue reappear through the doorway - and I felt too awkward to walk over and call for her. Another minute passed, and another - and then I heard Lindsey again "Here, let me help." and then Trent "Wow!"

I sat straight up in a panic, what the hell was going on - I had to see.

Just as I began to stand up I heard Lindsey yet again "You have incredible tits Sue." My head was spinning, I had to get over there, but I didn't move. A cluster of whispering from the next room, I couldn't make it out. I stood, waiting, another minute passed, I walked a few feet towards the door, stopped - paced in place. Another minute passed.

"Oh! Oh my god! Fuck!!" was the cry, but not from Lindsey. My entire world froze, shattered. Sue had just cried out in pleasure - and then silence. I nearly sprinted to the doorway.

As I turned the corner I saw my wife's dress on the ground, her sexy lace lingerie a few paces beyond it - when my gaze finally reached the bed I nearly fainted. Sue's incredible ass was in view, as I had never seen it before, slowly lowering - her legs straddled around Trent's. I looked on in horror as I saw Trent's huge black cock slowly entering my wife's wet sex. He had to have only been half way in but already deeper than I had ever been. It felt like I just took a heavyweight punch to the stomach. "Fuck that's big... Oh!... It's... It's so big..." Sue arched her head back as she slowly raised and lowered herself, desperate to engulf his entire manhood inside of her. Trent encouraged her the entire way.

"Fuck yeah baby. Give me that pussy... How does that black cock feel?" His hands were grasping at her large breasts as they hung a few feet above him. He sucked on one as he tickled the other.

"It feels... Oh! It feels so incredible... so... incredible..." Her voiced trailed off as she leaned down into him, smashing her tits into his chest, kissing him passionately. Her lily white ass was now bouncing up and down sensually as they kissed - her pussy now fully penetrated, I looked on as her swollen lips clenched at his black shaft, already coated in her wetness. He reached back and grabbed her butt with both hands, clutching hard into her skin - and then giving her right cheek a solid smack.

I almost passed out from the sight of it, my head feeling light - legitimately. Before I actually fell down I clumsily grasped at one of the chairs in the room and stumbled into a seat. That's when I noticed Lindsey, walking out of the bathroom in a sheer robe. She walked over to me rather expressionless, and stood behind me, leaning down.

She spoke softly "Just let it happen Jim, she wants it - She's been telling me how bad she wants it for a couple weeks now." She grabbed my shoulders and began to massage me, somehow, in a rather nonsexual way - she often did similar after long days at the office. "Just watch, you're gonna love it."

I remained silent, staring on in shock. I looked down at my slacks, inexplicably, I was rock hard. Lindsey noticed it, but said nothing. She simply continued to give me a light massage as I sat and watched my boss fuck my wife senseless. Her moans were otherworldly, I had never seen her in such a sexual state of being - it killed me, but I couldn't deny the eroticism and the effect it had on me.

Sue had leaned back up, she now seemed comfortable with his impressive size and began to ride him with vigor. He reached up and once again grabbed at her bouncing tits, steadying them. "Oh, oh, oh! Fuck yeah!" Her moans alternated between audibly loud and low and gutteral - regardless, she was never this vocal when I was inside her.

Trent began to entice her with his words "Fuck yeah baby, you like this big black cock - don't you?"

Sue responded with passion and honesty "Ohh! Yes - i love it! It feels so good... Fuck me Trent!"

"Fucking right it feels good. I'm gonna give this married white pussy a stretch, make it cum hard." Trent was egging her on, and she loved it.

"Ohhh! Fuck yeah, make me cum! I'm gonna cum!" Sue's eyes were closed, she fell back into his chest and held him tightly as she prepared for a full body orgasm.

Trent continued to thrust deep and fast, almost taking her to the brink - he continued to spur her with dirty talk "You're gonna cum for me Sue. Cum for your husbands boss. I want that married pussy to cum all over this black cock!"

Her eruption was spectacular, moaning deep from her soul. Her ass began quivering as she clutched onto Trent's shoulders, eyes closed. Moaning in a way I had never seen before. Her sex seemed to be vicing down on Trent's shaft - a white fluid pouring out of her. My wife's sexual essence was coating another mans cock, and I was doing nothing to stop it. Lindsey spoke in a hushed whisper, I'm not sure if she was speaking to me or to herself "This is the hottest thing I've ever seen..."

I had to relieve myself, I instinctively opened my pants, pulling my rock solid dick out. I began to stroke it. Lindsey once again, said nothing - and simply continued to rub my shoulders as we both watched Trent take my wife to levels of pleasure I never could.

Once Sue finally stopped convulsing, she leaned down and kissed Trent again. Their lips joining in a passionate duel was possibly the hardest part to witness. He grabbed her by the waist, spinning her off of him. He gently laid her down on the bed, her massive breasts swaying as she fell backwards. He opened her legs. For a brief moment, I got a look at her sex, now swollen and soaking wet - and no longer only my own. He grabbed a hold of his cock, still rock solid and massive, glistening from my wife's orgasm. He aligned it once again with her sex.

Trent began to slap at her clit, which caused an overtly sexual sound. He rubbed the base of his shaft against her clit, causing her head to arch back and her legs to widen even more. A beautiful moan escaped her lips. The sound was absurd, her wetness was audible.

"Fuck me... please. Put that huge cock back inside of me baby! I want more!" she kept her eyes closed as she pleaded for him to take her.

"Don't worry Sue. I'm gonna fuck this married pussy all night long. And when we get home... next week..." He aligned his head right at her opening "...next month..." He was now slowly inserting himself into her "...next year..." He pulled it out a bit, which caused her to squirm "... I'm gonna keep fucking you. I'm gonna send your husband away on business trips and come over and fuck you all day." With that comment, he drove deep into her. "Ohhh! Fuck Yes!! Take me!" She screamed, looking possessed, impossibly aroused by both his massive manhood and his taunting dirty talk.

Her legs struck outwards, and then slowly wrapped, contouring around his lower back. I now looked on as he pummeled into her, his huge black pouch was slapping against the base of her ass. The lips of my wife's sex were clinging so hard to his thick shaft it looked like her pussy had a mind of its own.

They were at an incredible pace, Trent reached his hands underneath her back and clutched her ass as he drove himself into her. He began to kiss at her neck. That's when she saw me. Her head leaned to the side, her eyes meeting mine. She saw me, she saw my exposed dick, she saw me pleasuring myself to her taking. She smiled, lovingly. It lasted only a moment, and she immediately buried her head back into his chest.

Trent began to groan, low. He maintained his rampant speed and kept pummeling himself into my wife - he didn't cease with the dirty talk, clearly noticing that it set Sue off.

"Who's pussy is this Sue?" My wife could only moan in response "Ohh!"

Trent didn't relent "Tell me baby. Tell me who's pussy this is." He leaned down and kissed her before she could reply.

When he pulled away he asked again "Before tonight it was your husbands... but who's is it now?"

My pride was taking a beating, but my balls were getting ready to explode. I stared on in a state of delusional wonder as I continued to pump my dick.

Sue moaned, succumbing to his words, her head rolling back into the bed, her eyes closing tight, her body letting go, she was giving herself up to his assault, allowing him to conquer her sexual identity, she moaned in the sexiest tone I had ever heard "Ohhh! Fuck!! Trent! It's your pussy baby... It's your pussy... Take it!!"

Trent continued to thrust, and started to buck, he released another groan.

"Who fucks you the best baby? Tell me who's the best fuck you've ever had... Tell me who owns this pussy!"

He began bucking hard.

Lindsey whispered from behind me "Oh... yeah... This is the best."

I mumbled an incoherent "...Huh?" my mind was melting.

"He's going to cum. It's like a fire hose. I think he's going to cum in Sue." she paused, and couldn't help herself - continuing "God, that's so naughty... He's getting ready to cum in your wife Jim! That's so hot!"

Sue screamed "Fuck me Trent! I love your big black cock! Take it... take it! Cum in meee!!" Sue's scream cut Lindsey off, the moan was once again ear shattering.

I wanted to stop it, but my mouth was dry, I couldn't speak. Sue wasn't using protection, and if memory served this was an ideal time in her cycle. I looked on as Trent unleashed, pounding deep inside of her, ferociously groaning "Oh! Fuck! Yeah!!" His body clenched up.

Sue erupted in her own orgasm, locking her legs around him and clawing incredibly hard into his back. He pumped rope after rope of his seed deep inside of her. It seemed to last an eternity, a singular primal moment of sexual bliss. Trent's massive black balls were contracting tightly, a pool of fluid had leaked out of Sue's sex and down her supple ass, soaking the bed. All of a sudden I looked down and noticed my own mess of seed, coating my hand and slacks - I didn't even remember the release - just a never before experienced state of delirium and a wave of pleasure as Trent inseminated my wife. I looked back up to see Trent was now standing and walking to the bathroom. He quickly glanced at me, giving me a thumbs up and a smile. I couldn't react... I just nodded absently. I looked back at the bed, where Sue appeared to already be sleeping.

I couldn't believe what had just happened, and I couldn't believe I had the entire week of the conference ahead of me.

12