All Comments on 'Business and Pleasure Don't Mix'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 146 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This is Just soooo bad it is embrassing and at the same time pathetic

you know what REALLY kILLS this silly story about yet ANOTHER amazing stupid man that somhow has a very succesful business?

on the last page of the story when Heather the whore is shown the DVD recordings STEVE thinks this .....

..... I thought for a minute she was going to again plead for us to give it another try and if I hadn't seen the tape I might have given it a thought or two but not now......

after ALL that has happened for steve to be STILL thanking about giving Heather ANOTHER chance....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I enjoyed

reading this story,but I suppose that the assholes who's facile comments will surely follow,will not appreciate just how well written it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Pre-nups rule

So the husband married a loser. He was smart enough to have a pre-nup. He didn't win but he didn't lose all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wondering?...

...if she had been in any kind of contact with Ken before getting married and then since the marriage? She flaunted at all the parties and didn't cheat after...hmmm?

I feel for this guy, totally, romantically, emotionally and sexually in love with a slut! I am surprised he didn't start drinking or having nervous break-downs - you gave him a lot of character strength - he sure as hell needed it, she's lucky she didn't disappear!

Anyway, read all your stuff and never stop enjoying your stories...Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Illogical

The wife has an MBA and previously had a good job in an accounting firm, yet she has to pimp hookers to make ends meets? Nah...don't buy it.

You would have done better to keep her an insufferable flirt and not morph her character into a complete slut. Oh, but I forgot, she's a good mother.

Not your best work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Your English has improved

Thanks again for writing. I always enjoy your stories, even if they may have holes in the plot.

I think that Rehnquist needs to do a paper on property rights. Unless the guys were idiots, they would not have to give any of their business to their spouses. They built it up prior to marriage. It was their separate property. If they adequately compensated themselves via salaries after marriage, the wives would not get anything. Moreover, since the wives were not on the company ownership, they would first have to establish that they did indeed have ownership.

Second issue, where would Heather ever have met such working women? I mean, these women don't hang around anywhere Heather could expect to be. Why would she threaten her own income by bringing them in? Your story left these out. I thought at first that she was deliberately trying to torch his business.

Lastly, with an MBA, Heather should have been able to get a fairly decent job.

These comments aside, I really liked the story. Thanks again,

- Ttom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Was this guy born angry?

What a short fuse!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
25 poor

it's a good thing I read the first 2 paragraphs and then skipped all the way to the last page and skimmed down to the last 2 paragraphs. <p>

i was expecting to read about the funny or interesting meetings with the future prospects; instead, the 10 pages are about his memories of the slut. WTF do I need to spend time reading about a woman he no longer wanted, nor interested in? i want to read about those he's never met before and how interesting, or not, the meetings go... as he's trying to do in the ad... <p>

for this reason, i gave the story a poor rating...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Business or Pleasure...This Was Neither

How could a woman so smart (MBA in accounting), end up acting so stupid. She knew her husband didn't like her dancing with the clients and thier family, so why did she do it? Another thing that bothers me is, why did Ken and Andy do such a thing? They risked everything for just a piece of ass and thier wives called thier bluff. They also risked thier business, which makes this story a little unbelievable to me. What, is Heathers snatch gold plated or what?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ttom's answer...

This story is further proof that Slirpuff is getting better with every story he delivers. The characters are interesting enough to hold the readers' attention, the situations are passably believable - this IS fiction, remember!

As to Ttom's question about where Heather could have met the hookers? The story seems to be set in a fairly major city. In most major cities, there are big-name hotels where all the business big-shots want to stay. A fair number of these executives are prone to a little "recreational sex" at the end of a hard day filled with meetings. And the hotel's front desk usually has at least one employee who knows how to get hold of some high-class call-girls. It seems to me that Heather is smart enough to figure that one out, pop over to such a hotel, and ask around. She could even offer her own "services" to whatever hotel employee came through with the phone numbers.

As for her not being able to find a good accounting position, that's possibly because she'd been out of the business for several years. Over the last ten years, banking and accounting laws have changed drastically in many ways, in the USA (presumably the setting for the tale), with things like Sarbanes-Oxley making major changes in the way accounting is done. It could be that most of the big firms were looking for accountants with current experience in the newer laws, and she didn't fit the bill. She might have found a job with a SMALL accounting firm, but she strikes me as the sort of person whose ego ("I've got an MBA and a degree in accounting!") would not let her accept anything but a slot in one of the top, high-pay firms.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
A very good story

Well written, planned and thought out storyline.

Well done, thanks for the good read.

zed0zed0almost 14 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed it. Not sure I understand why he married her, I know she's drop dead gorgeous, great fuck, etc. But normal guys generally understand the quality's that make for a great fuck buddy, don't always make for a great wife. Hooking up with a "wild horse" (mare?) is exciting and certainly a lot of fun, but at the end of the ride it's time to get off and move on. Then, of course, all of us "needy" types hang in there till the bitter end! LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
surprised

i was just reading one of your earlier stories and im surprised at the improvement. keep writing and nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
how dumb

how dumb can you make people out to be prenup no prenup, his co workers and their wives complaining about her and then hiring her. They must give away money in the u.s. because if these people run a business and are successful imagine what you could do with a brain.

RehnquistRehnquistalmost 14 years ago
Property Rights Response to Anonymous

Anonymous commenter above asked that I write something on property rights. I assume that's because he, like I, didn't fall for the way the company was split up.

First, this was already covered in my essay "A Crash Course in Family Law."

Second, Anonymous is absolutely correct: These three guys owned this business prior to their respective marriages, as a result of which their shares in the company was nonmarital and the wives could not get any portion of it as a general rule.

BIG FUCKING CAVEAT. That is not to say, though, that the wives would not be able to claim any growth in the business that occurred during the marriage as a result of the men's efforts during the marriage. Remember, the fruits of their labor during the marriage would be considered marital property. However, there is a simple way to deal with this, at least in Illinois: Incorporate the business prior to marriage. As a result of such incorporation, all the husbands would own is shares in a business. If real estate and equipment were purchased by the corporation, the value of those shares could, and hopefully would, increase, and that increase would still be nonmarital just like interest earned from a bank on an inheritance would remain nonmarital. If, however, this were a partnership, then any such purchases would possibly--all depending on the circumstances; remember, family law is VERY fact-specific--be considered marital property.

Thus, this story's use of the pre-nup was actually a good idea. By getting the pre-nup, she was prevented from even seeking any potential marital property in the business. The only thing with which I find fault is that the one non-pre-nup wife still received 50% of her husband's share in the business, which I can't see happening. However, as Florida law may be different from Illinois, since there may be limited scenarios in which this could occur, and because this is really a minor matter in the story, I don't see it as a big deal.

Regarding the story, I agree with the commenter above who noted Steve's utter lack of intestinal fortitude. After all those years of making his life absolutely fucking miserable, he still thinks she can change and he's still tempted to take her back? A little far fetched.

Still, I continue to applaud Slirpuff as being the most original author in the LW section. We all love some and hate some, but we've got to admit most of what this guy's doing is unlike anything else posted here, and he's exploring marital relationships from more angles and with more depth than most other authors.

Oh, and did I mention he's prolific as hell? It takes me months to get a story together, and he's posting long stories on a weekly basis.

So all in all, who gives a shit. Just please keep posting!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Any chance of a part 2?

I would love to see another chapter of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It was a good story!

It was a good story! The hero got out and didn't have to go through a humiliation to appease the wife in order to keep her. There was no forced reconciliation at all costs! The writing was good! Thanks for sharing! Ohio, USA

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 14 years ago
Second Chapter

as good as the First

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Obviously,(as all Americans should now know)....

...any idiot can get an accounting degree.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A very good story

Much better than some of your recent stories, in which nothing interesting ever seemed to happen. At least this did belong in the LW section. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow...

im surprised you didnt have them get back together, ya know seeing as how you're a giant pussy and all. you write fucked up storied that make no sense, but at least you finally wrote one where the guy wasnt a pussy.

victoriangentvictoriangentalmost 14 years ago
Impressed

I am impressd further with your writing. It is a known fact that a pig is a pig is a pig no matter how you dress her. His initial impression of putting lipstick on her and marrying her (taking her to the ball) would change that. Well as you see, it didn't, she was still a pig. And when the lights came up as the last dance ended, he too saw that he was still with a pig.

Everything in between was ok also. Good story. Keep it up.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
Good story.

I thought this was a well written and interesting story. I enjoy it when the protagonist is principled and has a set of gonads. Thanks for a good story.

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
haha he should thank his stupid 2 male business partners!

They told him to get a pre-nup with Heather ... and didn't have the guts to insist on the issue with their own wives before they got married! :D Frankly, they saved his ass on TWO (2!) occassions! Once with the divorce, and the second time getting rid of the hos! Keep it bangin'! ;)

VickieTernVickieTernover 13 years ago
Intense

You do achieve extraordinary intensity here, what with an intractable, hot wife growing increasingly uncontrollable and a stern and stubbornly practical husband increasingly running out of options even while increasingly attracted. A potentially devastating, even explosive mixture. The climax seemed anticlimactic until I realized that controlling and defusing this situation with minimal damage was more surprising (yet inevitable) than letting it all go orgiastic, not even small pieces left to blow in the wind the next day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nice

You are a good writer, we should see more into the other characters, especily the wife (her pain if any at being so stupied, what she was realy about for certain...) and the partners. At least satisfy his personal need via his parners wifes help...

mrbill

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
He is such a jealous jerk.

He shouldn't even date; let alone get married. And, I only read half of the first page. I didn't care to read any more about deviant so I skipped to the end and rated the story 1*.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
BUSINESS 1ST

and then sluts happen. TK U MLJ LV NV

ParPlus10ParPlus10over 12 years ago
Isn't this an adult site?

Then why do we allow people like DWornock to comment?

Seriously, if you don't have something intelligent to say, shut the hell up!

I have yet to read any of your comments that did not sound like a high school kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More than a little stupid

Which is why I could only give it one star if the two husbands are still owners of 17.5% of the company each why wouldn't they sit in on meetings? Also why wouldn't one of them leave the company or at least want revenge on the insecure little prick?

FD45FD45about 12 years ago
Wow

Dry humping men in public, flashing her pussy in short skirts and trying to rent a single guy makes him 'insecure'

"Honey, I was just taking a throat culture from her and we were out of swabs. Why are you being insecure about this?"

norcal62norcal62about 12 years ago
This time DWornick is correct.

Crappy character from the first, and doesn't merit reading the rest of the story.

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
Loved it.:

I love stories with smart men! It's a good thing he made the slut sign a pre-nup.. Smart man.... But I don't understand why he married her in the first place? Even when they were just dating she was showing whore tendencies this should've been a red flag.. Anyways love it!

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Great Read!!

Thanks for sharing. Very entertaining I like complete stories like this.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
good story but

dude she is a slut druggie(sluts either drink or do drugs and a lot of them) of drinks a lot, but fuck yeah shes a good mom,sure dads a pedo or a raspiest or a abusive alcoholic but he is a great dad..really? plot whole big one makes it a 3 vote.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Excellent read. An MBA that can't get a job? Only if she really wants to be a whore and she did. Loved the whore lying about never cheating on him, yea right.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Seconding CantBuyMy

It takes too much personal discipline to get an MBA to imagine Sweetie never growing out of her freshman-slut experiences! She also worked in that capacity, and that also does not support a 'drink, dance, dope and dick all-night' lifestyle! Perhaps overdone a bit on making Sweetie an uber-bitch, but it had to CLEARLY break the prenup specs!

Good read...thanks...makes my Sweetie look angelic!

Hell! Makes Lucretia Borgia look angelic!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

An MBA and could only make money selling pussy. Guess we know how she got the MBA. Now time for DNA.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
He married a woman he shouldn't have married

apparently because she made his dick hard and she was some kind of challenge. She is shallow, selfish and loose prior to marriage and he's shocked, shocked I say to find out she is all those things post marriage. And he wonders why the marriage didn't work. Jebus!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not enough.

Why would you even want your children to be anywhere near a madame/prostitute. One with obvious alcohol and drug problems. You could have set the whole thing up with law enforcement and sent them all to jail. You we're willing to go into business by yourself.You should have burned all the bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Captain: Don't you ever talk that way to me. (pause, then hitting him) NEVER! NEVER! (Luke rolls down hill; to other prisoners) What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.

The Captain's line is often misquoted as: "What we have here is a failure to communicate."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Once again ....

a typical Slirpuff ending ... SLUT wife gets off easy and the clueless cuckhold husband is left holding his dick in his hand thinking he got revenge!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 STUPIDITY DOES BECOME HIM

but not to the point of suicidal hari-kari. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can't

stomach any slurp puff stories.

3 was 5 too many for me. sayonara 1 star for the 3rd time. NO MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'll say it for the BTB Crowd (and say it PROUDLY!!!) ...

Take your cuck, wimp, male bashing, WHORE wife loving stories ... And shove them up your ASS SIR"CUCK"!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
comment's

All the comments about the wife yet so few about the husband.

Any man who calls his wife a cunt out load deserves a visit to the hospital.

The guy was a fucking nasty jealous piece of shit, normally I'm all for BTB but this guy seriously needed to have an accident.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
@comments

A cunt is a cunt is a cunt. Waaaaah!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story!

...and - so many negative commenters with no grasp of reality of real life.

He was in love with her, she was a self centered hot bitch, loved attention, turmoil and control so...like any man who sincerely, deeply and truly loves his wife - he is a little blind to her conduct (after the divorce) (he dealt respectfully with her by the way he divorced her), isn't a wuss, just didn't want to know anything about her until a good client filled him in and then...he handled matters quickly, professionally and decisively...Period!

Was he a wuss - hell no. Does he still love her - sure, he genuinely always did and real caring love never completely goes away and besides - he has two children by her and they like to see their mother!

Thanks for a Very Realistic and possibly true to real life possibilities story!

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@Anonymous BTB

What about this story is cuck?

He consistently stood up to her slut ways, when she went too far he dumped her and held her to the pre-nup.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Why Be With Her At All

After that first fancy date when she showed no respect for him by dancing with other guys against his wishes, he should have just gotten over her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story - maybe not reality

I think in a pre-nup he could and did limit her payout. But what he couldn't have done is preclude her getting primary custody. At that point all he had was some pictures of her behaving badly. No where near enough to stop a Judge, any Judge, from giving her custody and child support. You can't place any limitations on child support in a pre-nup. The Courts decide that. SO she got custody and child support. Maybe even alimony or enough money to get a decent place to live for her and the kids. A Judge can alter the pre-nup where the children's welfare is the primary concern. I don't think this would have gone the way you wrote it. Not a bad story but not in touch with reality.

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
Unpopular reassessment.

This story is a target rich environment.

Look, I don't like her dressing like a hooker, I don't like her dirty dancing with other people, and I don't like her trying to 'rent a stud'. She was trying to be quirky and daring and had huge self esteem issues.

Here is the thing: These problems came up, and his response was anger. More anger. Sulky anger...more sulky anger. Communication? What's that? In the text, she asked many times to talk. MANY times. She apologized a number of times too and obviously knew when her anger and drinking caused her to go too far.

She'd fuck up, he'd ignore her...she'd try to get his attention by acting up some more...he'd drive her further away.

A husband doesn't have to be a therapist, but GOD he didn't seem to try to fix anything! BUT...she was the worse actor, but it isn't as clear cut a story as it first appears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another Money = Right story.

So what would happen if Heather was the one owning the company and hubby had to sign a pre-nup? With high probability, hubby would have to sit alone in the dancing hall watching his wife hip grinding strange men. Then he would have to beg her to be allowed to come home with wife and stranger and watch them screw. Then he would have to beg to clean out her cream pie. Because if he doesn't beg, he'll get kicked to the curb with nothing but the clothes that he wears.

I really hate stories where money plays a large part of the premise. Hubby wins because he's rich. Give me a break.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THE ROOTS OF LOVE NEED TO NURTURE

to stem the attack of weeds and icky" crawlers. TK U MLJ LV NV

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 9 years ago
Good stuff

Good story well told with a nice finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Truly a story with excellent meanings

If you skip through the sex the parties the story lines that make for Literotica, you have a really good story that tells all. In basic terms that pre nuptials really did save his bacon. Lets face it Heather was never the sit down and be the wife and mother type. Her desire to party never left her and for Heather to even think that Steve was the same or even changed into a wild stallion? The point for me, the pre nuptials exist and is a powerful tool that legally protects you. I should know, my wife of 10 years broke hers to me. What was important is knowing when your gut tells you and your head does too. follow them and above all protect yourself. A divorce un protected can cost you at a minimum of 50 percent of everything and the spouse does not have to put in a dime to anything you have (coming into the marriage) that is why there is caution about gold diggers ( catchy term but fits) Great story and definitely something to keep with you and ponder for your financial future if you decide to marry.7268

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
have to agree with a previous comment

Any man who calls his wife a cunt when she has not physically cheated is a lowlife piece of crap.

the husband in this story was a massive asshole of the highest order.

The wife could have behaved much better, but even the best chef cant cook with shit.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Well, I guess that the previous anony

is a woman or at least a slut sympathizer because actual, physical intercourse is only the last manifestation of cheating. All of the disrespect and emotional effort that goes into the building of an affair to reach that point is cheating too. And with an attitude that it's ok up until the fucking, I would hate to be your husband, miss anony. I would bet that most husbands wouldn't care to be treated like Heather treated her husband, in front of his friends and business associates no less. Not good for a business or personal reputation when that happens.

I appreciate the story, it wasn't a wimp or a Rambo story, either one. Thanks for letting the man have morals and principles that he refused to compromise for a good looking woman like in many other stories in this category.

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 9 years ago
They were both to blame!

The prenup was spelled out. There really was no room for ambiguity there. So why the hell did she do it? As far as custody the courts can rule on it but prenups do take precidence to a degree. Most of them though are not spelled out the his was. All of you fail to remember that he was under the same restrictions as she was. He sulked ad really needed to work on his communication skills. However 20\20 hindsight is great. Should he have just left her alone after the first time? Probably, but he didn't. He married her after they both agreed to the same terms. Now here is the kicker we don't know what happened after the birth of his eldest. He just remarks that he should have opened his eyes earlier. If he wanted to even try to save the marriage he should have tried for councelling after the first incident without name caling and just couch it in terms that he felt they were growing apart and he wanted to make sure they worked together to keep the marriage strong, not save it as that would have set the tone that he was just going through the motions as opposed to actually trying to save the marriage. So yes he flubed a chance as well. In the end we must remeber three things, first is that this is fiction. Second is that it takes two to tango, (she should have known how jelous he was from the first time and seen what her actions were doing to him) and she certainly went out of her way to push his buttons and to antagonize him with her behavior. Third thing is that while we all have all this relationship advice we aren't living with it every day with it in our faces. He was and it kept it front and center. They should never have degenerated to name calling. However perception is reality and in this case he perceived that she may not have been stepping out on him but she was doing her damdest to embarrass him at every chance. She perceived him as being overbearing controlling and trying to keep her tied down. Basically he summed it up in one sentence, "What we have here is a failure to communicate!".

Just MHO here.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

thanks for the offering.

VittorioDanielSaurezVittorioDanielSaurezabout 9 years ago
It was bad

Honestly, the characters were too much of a dick, the repercussion was badly done, there was no feelings in the dialogue and your protagonists was bland, boring and unidimensional.

Terrible story.

fifteen16fifteen16almost 9 years ago
Analyse

One can try and analyse the characters in a story but all the reader can do is take them and the story at face value. Their values were different, life is about what is agreed acceptable behaviour in a marriage and how you project yourselves in public. These ground rules should be laid down before marriage and adhered to, this story is about two people with a different outlook on life and how to achieve their goals, they never were or would ever be reading from the same page. Or we can say he was an average man living within the accepted behaviour of society in private and public, whereas she had a different set of values. It's a funny old world.

krosis666krosis666almost 9 years ago
There are hundreds of stories EXACTLY like this on Lit

Boy meets girl. Girl is slut that will end up being buried in a Y-shaped coffin. Boy marries her anyway, and is then amazed and surprised when she turns out to be exactly what the entire planet knew already. Boo hoo, nobody cares.

He referred to the size of her brain, and her mental capacity, more than once, yet he is IDIOT that married her. You don't sympathize with idiots, you just laugh when their idiocy bites them in the ass! Clint Eastwood said, in the movie 'Unforgiven'; "Deserve's got nothin to do with it". Sorry, Clint, but some morons deserve everything they get!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
pappy7

With opinions straight from the caves of Afghanistan.

I feel sorry for any woman who has the misfortune of having any kind of relationship with the likes of you.

I wonder if you saw your father discipline your mother for not having the dinner ready on time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
pappy7 your an asshole

You sound like a man hating liberal bitch from hell.

nowhere in this middle of the road story does he become a bastard until well after shes starts disrepecting him and there marrage and continues throughout the rest of 4he tale.

when reviewing please leave your politics(very a wrong at that)

Out of it. Dumbass

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pappy7 must be saying something right...

One jackass says he's Taliban, another says he's MSNBC. He must be holding up a mirror to the jackasses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another stupid male fantasy

His pre-nup could stop Heather from getting a piece of his Company. He could have precluded her from getting his house. But no way in hell does the pre-nup give him custody. That is a Court decision, made after the children have seen a psychologist appointed by the Court. She would have gotten custody. She would have gotten alimony and she would have gotten child support. Anything else was complete nonsense. You seem to understand NOTHING about the divorce laws in the US. Get a clue. Even for fiction, this was ludicrous.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

“When another guy walked over and asked her to dance she was about to get up and go with him when I spoke up.” – Even if Steve WASN’T a “big one for dancing”, common courtesy requires that another “gentleman” ask a lady’s escort for HIS permission before asking her to dance, and a “lady” refuses any request made without that permission. And the fact that the other guy was dancing closer than he could at first is troubling.

“And you want me to sign away my rights to anything and everything” – No, just the business, anything else could/would be negotiated, including HER stuff!

"Steve, if you don't like the way I'm dressed just leave me home and go yourself." – I know he said he couldn’t do that, but he should have anyway!

Heather asked if HE was done sulking. I thought SHE was the one shutting HIM out.

Again the “fighting” for her. The fight SHOULD be over after the wedding, SHE should be fighting for her marriage, PRESUMING that it matters to her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

why the fuck anyone would go out with a BITCH like that? the guy is a brain dead idiot.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 8 years ago
How

An explanation of how the wives of his two partners were legally able to get full control of 50% their respective husbands stock in the business would have been nice.

pcthronepcthronealmost 8 years ago

"Steve, I'm sorry, I needed the money to live on."

On page 2 her words were

"Steve, I'm not an idiot. I've got an MBA and a degree in accounting,"

If she fucking had a MBA in Accounting why the hell did she need to earn money by Whoring herself out. She is a big time slut,whore... She could've got a job with her degree but no damn bitch did what she did the best fuck & whore around.

Bitch Deserved what she Got.

In One of the comments it was written pre-nup would save his company & house but he couldn't get whole custody.I agree with that point but at somepoint in story it was mentioned she couldn't afford to keep children.But anyways courts always give primary custody to mothers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@ Anonymous 12/20/15

I think you're the one that understands nothing. Due to the pre-nup, Alimony is null and void. Also, since she is living in a 1 bedroom apartment and has no job at that moment, The Judge would decide that the father having custody would be in the best interests of the children. Add on the testimony of witnesses that could collaborate her behavior and the video taken, that's the icing on the cake. Later with the sex on tape, he just keeps her from refiling for custody. All he has to do is submit the videos to the court of her prostitution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Somewhat Manipulative

Big fan of Slirp. But when the husband brings up the prenup he does it in such a stupid and insensitive way, not communicating the truth of it: that he does not own everything, his partners are also owners and as far as the prenups they are all in it together with the wives - it's about making the business stronger and protected. But instead he stumbles, bumbles and mumbles like a fool. Fucking pathetic. And HE'S the one writing the copy, so it's extra pathetic.

The guy is just not likeable. He's a weak weenie man with no spine. First Slirp story I've ever bailed on. And that's my first dangling preposition of the day :((

networkgurunetworkgurualmost 7 years ago
Meh

You tried so hard in this story to make the protagonist no wimp or cuckold that he just comes off as an angry douche. No woman in her right mind would ever marry a guy like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well

I read only the first page and desiderate he was an idiot for going back to the wicked witch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not this time

I made it somewhere on the second page before I lost patience with the character development and especially the dialogue that tired to support the unfolding of the characters. I got impatient, asking myself "why are you wasting time with this if it's so irritating?" Good question. I skipped to pg4 and this section. I've no idea where the story went.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Well I guess I have to disagree with the other comments on this story, the first half the story the husband acted like a jealous, possessive child with a huge ego who felt that his wife had to be like “June Cleaver” (Leave it to Beaver). He took her to the business get togethers to “work the crowd” with the potential clients but freaked out when she acted a little flirty and naughty.

She was a great mom according to the story and never cheated but because she didn’t act like a Morman wife he was upset.

He then divorces her and totally ruins her leaving her in a small apartment with virtually nothing. The partners wives like her and get their husbands to hire her to run the corporate parties as she has no money due to her prenup that they never signed but the Neanderthal husband had her sign.

So to make hubby look good the last half the story was designed to turn a flirty wife in a slut hooker. Totally designed to appeal to the BTB crowd of divorced woman haters.

Wish the author had written this to show how much of a control freak he was but in the end we see him looking for a (submissive) Japanese woman for a new squeeze.

The one question that was never answered was with an MBA in accounting why was she not running accounting department in the company and why was she not able to get a good job after the divorce? Guess than would have ruined the BTB ending.

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
Steve Is A Piece Of Shit

Here are the reasons Steve is a piece of shit:

1. He admits his wife was a great mother, and even though he works 70 hours plus and has 2 children younger than 5 and Heather only had a part time job after the divorce HE took it on himself to have custody and only let her see the kids twice a week and then later even restricted that. He didn't even put his young children above his little pettiness and hurt.

2. Even though he had two children younger than 5 he made no effort to save the marriage even though the only evidence he had was that she was dressing sexier than he liked and she was flirting more than he liked. He had no evidence she was cheating or even going further than dancing closer than he liked her to dance. It's one thing if they were dating and that was too much for him, but he had two young children and he made no effort at counceling or anything to save the marriage, even if it was primarily for the sake of the children.

3. Like Heather said he became boring. All he did was work. The only evidence we have he took his wife out at all was to his company events for business purposes. Is it any wonder that that was the only place she had to let loose? I'm not saying she didn't go too far, but you pull on a 6 year marriage and destroy the world for two young children without making an effort to meet your wife even close to halfway?

4. After she was married to him for 6 years he gave she got $25,000 and had to live like a pauper. And what was her sin? Dressing sexier than he liked, dancing closer than he liked? Her circumstances even pushed her to prostitute herself as she claimed. He put the mother of his two young children in those circumstances because he was a petty little bitch. She gave up a successful career to take care of HIS children. And he conceded that she was a great mother.

5. Heather obviously loved him because she accepted marrying him even with the prenup and especially the part where the max she got was $25,000 and that was not for cheating, but for being more flirty than he liked. Obviously I cannot believe that part of a prenup would hold up as it's too subjective what the threshold was, but whatever.

Heather was right, he was an insecure jerk and she should have never got back with him. And they obviously were mismatched as he was very conservative and all he wanted to do was work and she was more adventurous and social. But with two young children involved he made no effort to even meet her close to halfway. He just threw her out "like trash" (as she predicted).

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 6 years ago
typical comments

all the cuckold are pissed at the husband that doesn't want to be married to a slut. Heather didn't seam to mind all the perks she got for being his wife. And here's a question for all of you cuckold loving morons. If he sucked and was so fucking boring why did she want to stay married then? what's the saying that you idiot don't seem to understand...."A lady in the streets and a freak in the bed", no one what's a slut till the lights are off, most slut live lonely lives you dumb asses, like most whores....the only difference...WHORES are well paid!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too funny for words!

I think Heather has her own tapes and burns the Agency and the men down to the ground. And then walks away. Besides, the Judge wouldn't give a shit about a pre-nup when it comes to custody and child support. He would have been paying thru the nose. Horrible, unrealistic ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
We missed your comment Huedogg2

This place has more and more cucks and wimps filling the comments with their faggot word about how bad the wronged husband treated the cheating slut. I'm not sure how it happened but no long ago there were only real men commenting. Now most of the comments come from closeted faggots and wimpy cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The author has to be Baptist

Because he thinks dancing is the worst sin of all.

Religious nuts are hilarious! Hahahaha!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I Am A Baptist

My brother is even a Baptist preacher. I have nothing against dancing. But when a man's wife rubs up against another man out on a dance floor in what can be described as "verticle sex", there is much to be said about that. It shows a total lack of respect for her husband and those in attendance. And, yes, if you take a tape of that action into a boardroom or divorce court, would you like your chances then?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UGH!!!

Not funny and not a good story! He's an ass because he KNEW what she was like and married her anyway then got all "uppidy" when she showed her colors! She always was a slut and he was always an asshole! He should have known better.

The one thing I TRULY HATE in these stories is when the author declares, "she was a shitty wife but a great mother"! LIKE HELL!! If she was a shitty wife she was a bad example and a shitty mother!

xtchrxtchrover 5 years ago
I Blame The Husband!

What I will never understand, is that when a girlfriend, fiance or whatever, acts like a slut and disrespects and humiliates her boyfriend/ fiance when they are only dating, why in the everlasting hell would he want her back and marry her?

As soon as he took her back, I knew where this story was heading and I didn't like it. That is why I blame him for bringing on his own misery, etc. by taking her back. It is very, very rare for a person to change a basic personality flaw.

Anyway, thanks for the story.

GrimmerGrimmerover 5 years ago
4.5

Gave her and love a second chance and and she proved she couldn’t or wouldn’t change. Would like to see a version where he goes off on his own.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Slirpuff....

One of the blandest, most boring wimps to ever grace this site -_________-

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Anon of 10/21/18

I try not to read 'actual' hotwife/cuckold stories, but you're right, the characters in there are the biggest, most pitiful of wimps. I like seeing cheaters (both bitches and bastards) get their comeuppance in the loving wives category. Sometimes, there's an element of detectivework involved, which makes the story interesting. I don't particularly like stories where people just roll with the punches, either

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
5** ***

I believe Slirpuff was showing us what to many women do to men. Marry them and think they can change them then are disappointed when they don't change enough. Except Heather need to feel young again and had to have all the guys attention. However, Steve had the purse strings, pre-nupe and photos. He held all the cards and called Heathers bluff, too bad so sad.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 5 years ago
Entertaining

Need I say more?

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Xtchr

Is exactly right. Fun story anyway

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Again

Smart man stupidly marries a round heel slut while thinking with his dick and then pays resulting stupid tax. Slirpoofter only has one plot but still, he's often fairly entertaining

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pretty Good Story

This story seems like pretty good anecdotal evidence that going into business with a partner, or partners, can end up being damaging to your emotional and financial stability. Of course going into business with friends could end up being worse. And of course marrying a slut doesn’t help. Makes me golden though, that’s three things I’ll never need to worry about: having business partners, having friends, or marrying a slut. ;-). Yep, I’m good. Thanks for the story, Slir.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
She did it when they dated what did he expect

?

She dancing (dry humping ) when they were on date he gets mad and leaves

And then expects better?

?

?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Typos or grammar mistakes or what?

Get a good editor.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good story

Can't be sympathetic to him as he had enough early warnings about her actions.

Artie88Artie88almost 4 years ago
Stupid BTB

Really a waste of effort and time to read this crap.

I have nothing against good BTB that has a well thought out plot, with believable events, etc. But, this is just stupid, as if the author really thinks their audience is a bunch of brain dead idiots.

Who would think that the characters and events in this story could actually be anywhere close to real?

And, common to all BAD BTB, it is too long, too drawn out and too FUCKING boring

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Deserve

He deserved all he got.He knew what Heather was like before he married her.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Great story. He never should have married her, but when she acted up he didn't waste any time on her. Great revenge on a cheating wife who became a whore.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Great story!!! Thank God for the Pre-Nup!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous