Busting Broncos Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's no way your cock head is going to fit in that opening." I said. "Do they make these things in different sizes? We need to order the jumbo."

"Stop it, you little shithead." daddy said, smiling. "Just hold it against the hole and let me piss, I'm about to burst."

I did as instructed and he unleashed a torrent of yellow piss. It was still churning into the urinal when the level reached the full mark.

"Hold off." I said, "I need to empty this thing before it overflows."

"The nurses have to chart the amount." Daddy said. "Is there another one around? I'm still not drained."

"Just hang on, I'll go and get one."

I walked out to the nurses station and explained what I needed and why. My friendly nurse, handing me the new urinal said, "That is so sweet that you're doing for your daddy. And, it's a help for us. Do you think he's let you give him a bath?"

"I'm sure he will. He needs to get used to it before I take him home. How about I come in early tomorrow afternoon and take care of it then?"

"He's a lucky man to have a son like you." the nurse replied. "I'll have everything ready and waiting."

When I went back in daddy's room he asked, "How did it go?"

"I just about got my eyes scratched out." I said. "One of the nurses went into a tizzy because she said it was her turn to play with your big dick."

Smiling, daddy said, "Get over here and let me finish up before they need to change the sheets."

I went over, uncovered his huge cock and positioned the urinal. The cock in my hand felt like it was thicker and it looked longer than before. I was so engrossed in admiring it that I didn't even notice that daddy had stopped pissing.

"You're going to burn a hole in my cock if you keep staring at it like that." daddy said.

"I'm sorry, old man." I replied. "I've just never seen that much meat outside of a butcher's shop before."

"Now you're trying to embarrass me." daddy replied. His cock was definitely growing, getting longer and thicker as I watched.

I pulled the sheet up to his waist and said, "At least not everything got broke under that horse."

"You're shameless." he replied. "Flirting with your old daddy. If I could, I'd turn you over my knee."

"Now you're flirting with me." I said. Daddy's big hard cock was making a tent in the sheet by that time.

I went over and kissed him goodbye and as I left I said, "Tomorrow afternoon I'm giving you a bath and a shave, so get yourself ready. Embarrassment is not an acceptable excuse, either."

"Yes, sir." daddy replied. "I'd salute you if I could."

I took my leave of my nurse friend and made sure to let her know I'd be back early next morning to feed him breakfast.

On the short trip home, I couldn't get the image of daddy's colossal cock out of my mind. I was going to enjoy bathing a man like him.

When I got home, Uncle Cody was sitting out on the front porch.

"Still no asshole brothers?" I asked.

"No news is good news, I always say." he replied.

He followed me indoors and I was glad to see that he had washed up his dishes and tidied the kitchen. We sat down at the kitchen table, each of us with a beer in our hand.

"We never really have gotten to know each other." Cody said.

"You were always busy working like a fool whenever I was around and I was just a little kid who was in the way."

"And now you're all grown up." he said. "Do you mind if I ask you about something?"

"Here it comes." I thought to myself but I replied, "Ask away. I don't have any secrets."

"Your daddy told me that you're gay. Is that true?"

Mildly annoyed, I said, "Yeah, it's true. Why do you ask?"

"I was just wondering if you had someone that you needed to get back to. I feel guilty for dragging you away."

"There's nobody." I said. "There was, but not anymore. I haven't been laid in so long I probably forgot how to do it."

"And now you're stuck in this shithole town."

"That's okay." I replied. "Maybe I'll get lucky."

"There's something else." he said. "I heard that you're a bookkeeper or something. Do you think you could take a look at the accounts before you go to bed? I tried to sort it all out but I'm no good at that kind of stuff."

"Sure." I said. "Where is everything kept?"

Cody and I rose and he led me down the hall to daddy's office. He showed me where to find a list of passwords and then as I booted up the computer, he excused himself to go to bed. Daddy still had the old setup of a tower, monitor and keyboard and I wondered if he even got internet. When I pulled up his accounts program, I knew we were in trouble. He was using an accounting program that was so old that I had never actually even seen it, only heard of it. Things rapidly went downhill from there.

What I found over the next few hours scared and amazed me. The ranch was barely hanging on by a thread, even the time that daddy had been hospitalized had done major damage. His business sense was slapdash at best, nonexistent at its worst. In a closet behind me I found his paper documents and I spent the rest of the night going over his last ten years of business. Every revelation was a bad one and I couldn't understand how they had managed to hang onto the farm and business this long.

Finally, right at dawn, I had everything organized and reviewed. One of my most notable findings was that large sums of money routinely were withdrawn from the bank and never replaced. There were four cash cards listed on the account and almost every withdrawal was assigned to just two of them.

I heard Cody stirring and I walked down to his room. His door was open and when I entered he was standing nude with his back to me. His spectacular ass was even more spectacular nude.

"Sorry." I said, "The door was open."

He bent, his lush ass flexing and spreading and drew up a pair of jockeys before turning around. My cock had started to get stiff and I'm sure he could see the mound growing in my jeans. The mound in front of his jockeys was pretty interesting, too.

"How bad is it?" he asked.

"You already know that the ranch is in trouble?"

"I guess I've known for a long time. Is there any way to fix it?"

"Get dressed and come out to the kitchen." I said. "We need to talk."

I got all of the data I'd printed out on the ancient program and began breakfast. It was ready by the time he had showered and dressed.

"Sit down and eat, then we talk." I told him.

When he had eaten his breakfast, I put the dishes in the sink and laid out my findings on the tabletop.

"What the hell has been going on around here?" I asked. "Let me see your bank card."

He pulled it out of his wallet and I quickly matched the numbers up. It had probably been used less than six times in the last two years and then only at stores for purchases.

"Do you know what daddy's number is?" I asked.

He rattled it off, only one digit different than his own. The overwhelming amount of withdrawals and large purchases were all on the remaining two cards.

"Does my daddy know that his bastard sons have been bleeding the business dry? Did you know?"

"I suspected." Cody said. "I didn't feel like it was place to say anything. What are you going to do?"

"Saying something is just the very beginning." I replied. "When I'm done, those two fucking brothers of mine will be wishing I'd died at birth."

"Goddamn, I can't wait to see this. Those arrogant little fucks are finally going to be put in their places. Tell me how I can help."

Over the next hour I reviewed the plan I'd come up with. It involved me taking control of the business while daddy healed.

"Will you be okay with that?" I asked.

"I'm better than okay, I just need to know what you want me to do. You tell me and I'll do it."

We discussed the steps I would take and I could tell that Cody was excited.

"This is the best thing to happen around here since I can't remember when." he said.

"I just hope daddy agrees."

"Let me tell you something, I think he's been praying that something like this would happen." Cody said.

Cody went out to start work while I showered and packed all of my paperwork into two folders. I was in town and at daddy's lawyer's office right at eight o'clock. When I entered I was greeted by the man himself sitting at his desk.

"I'm Andrew Russell." I said. "You handle my daddy's affairs."

He immediately went on his guard and said, "I don't think I can discuss his business with you."

"Well, that don't mean I can't discuss it with you." I replied, moving the piles of papers off of his desk.

He looked intrigued as I laid out all of my paperwork and started going over it with him. Less than halfway through, he was actively asking questions and offering advice. By the time I'd finished my presentation I felt like he was firmly on my side.

"I thought at first you would be just like your brothers." he told me. "I couldn't have been more wrong. Here's what we need to do to start."

He suggested that we make the business an LLC with daddy and Uncle Cody as co-owners and me as CEO. We would need to get daddy to sign a limited power of attorney and then tackle the cash hemorrhage my brothers represented. That was just the start.

I had to go feed daddy his breakfast so the lawyer said that he would collect the necessary paperwork and meet me at the hospital shortly.

I rushed to daddy's room where he was waiting for me.

"First you eat, then we have a lot to discuss." I told him.

After I had finished feeding him, I got down to brass tacks. I showed him all of the printouts I had made and explained my business plan for his business. During the presentation, he didn't say a word and I was afraid that I had really pissed him off.

The lawyer showed up just as I was finishing and he stood against the wall until I ran out of words.

Daddy still hadn't spoken to me.

He turned to the lawyer and said, "What do you think about all of this?"

"I think your son is about to save your bacon." he replied. "I wish he belonged to me."

Daddy finally turned to me and said, "I can't let you do all of this. I know I've been a shitty father, I let your brothers run all over me and I never gave you the time and love you deserved. I can't let you give up your life for me."

"You keep talking like that, you're going to have a whole new series of broken bones you'll need fixed. You're going to let me do this if I have to beat you into agreeing."

Daddy started to smile and the lawyer said, "You're not exactly in a position to fight back if he starts to thump on you and I'll swear I never saw a thing. Let the boy help you out, asshole."

I could actually se the relief steal over daddy's face and it was like he dropped ten years in a matter of minutes.

"Your brothers are going to have 3 heart attacks and four strokes when they find out about this." he said.

"Don't you worry about that, I'll take care of them." I told him.

"I sure wouldn't want to be the one to tangle with you." the lawyer said.

Over the next half hour, daddy signed all of the paperwork that the lawyer had brought along. Basically, he and Uncle Cody owned the company and I was their employee. I had complete autonomy in most decisions and all financial matters would require all three of our signatures, even to pay a traffic ticket.

When everything was arranged, I told him, "I'll be back this afternoon to give you your supper but we're going to scrub you down and shave you, first. I forgot what my daddy looks like under all of that beard."

My next stop was the bank and the lawyer insisted on accompanying me. When I introduced myself, I got the same frosty reception that I had first gotten from the lawyer.

"Let's go to the conference room and let the boy speak." the lawyer told the bank manager. "I guarantee it won't be a waste of your time."

He reluctantly led us to a room in the back and I began laying out my papers. I could tell he was intrigued.

Over the next hour or so I explained the steps I'd already taken, reviewed daddy's finances and laid out my business plan for the future. He asked very few questions which I took as a good sign.

When I had finished talking he asked, "You figured all of this out by yourself?"

"It took me all night, that's why I look like a ghost." I said. "I've had good training so it wasn't that difficult."

"Shit, it would take me a week to accomplish this much." the bank manager said. "We even speak the same language. But you're not going to set this all up and then take off for your old life, are you?"

"I'm here for the duration." I said. "Somebody has to take care of my daddy and Uncle Cody and it's not likely it will be my asshole brothers."

"You just guaranteed my confidence right there." the manager told me. "I'd love to see the look on those two spoiled pricks when they find out there's a new boss in town. First thing, we set up a new account which only your daddy, uncle and you have access to. I've been waiting to cancel those bastards' cards for too long."

No sooner said than done. The manager checked the Power of Attorney, asked a few questions and turned me over to one of the associates. Half an hour later I was outside, thanking the attorney for his help.

"This has been a productive and satisfying day already and it isn't even noon." he replied.

On the drive back to the ranch I steeled myself, just in case my brothers had turned up. No such luck, they were still MIA.

I prepared some lunch and called Cody in to eat. Over our meal I told him what had transpired that morning and how he was now officially co-owner of the company.

"You and daddy will go on just as before as far as finances are concerned. You two have free rein but I have to sign off, too. I don't want either one of you pressured into giving money to my brothers, this way you can redirect them to me. It's more to protect the two of you than anything else."

"I already told you, I'll do anything you say." Cody replied.

I cleared the table and then I asked, "Is there anything I can help you with this afternoon?"

"I've pretty well got everything covered." he replied. "If you want, you can change clothes and come out and check out the new stallion we're going to be boarding for awhile. I'm hoping to breed some of our mares."

I got my jeans and t-shirt from the day before out of the dryer and changed, then went to the corral where I saw Cody standing. The stallion was totally black, shiny as wet paint and spectacularly beautiful. He came over to sniff me and then began nuzzling against my neck. The feeling of his muzzle, the memory of daddy's big cock and my general horniness all had an effect and I was soon sporting a half hard dick.

"It looks like he really likes you." Cody said and burst into laughter while pointing. The stallion had developed an erection, too, a long sinuous snake of meat that almost touched the ground. I stood staring, conscious of my own cock throbbing. I was aware of Cody stepping up to the fence and as I glanced over, he lowered his zipper and hauled out a cock almost as big as daddy's. Standing with the big dick in his hand, he proceeded to let loose a stream of piss that would have made the stallion proud. When he'd finished, he leisurely shook off the last few drops and then turned his head to look at me.

"You like looking at big cocks, don't you?" he asked.

"I guess I'd rather look at a big one than a small one but really, any size will do." I said.

He shook his fat meat a few more times and then tucked it back into his pants.

"You look just about worn out." he said. "Usually, on hot days like today I climb up into the hayloft and catch a nap. There's usually a cool breeze up there."

"I could use a nap, that's for sure." I said.

He led me into the barn and as he mounted the ladder with me following, my face was inches away from his meaty ass. I wanted to sink my face between his plush cheeks.

When we got to the top, he lowered the trap door and threw the bolt home.

"Just so we don't get surprised asleep." he said. "Your daddy and I make a regular practice of nap time up here."

I looked around and saw a couple of cotton blankets spread on the hay. Cody shook them out and smoothed them down, then kicked off his boots.

"It's a lot cooler if you strip down to sleep." he said and began to take off his clothes.

I wasn't born yesterday; I knew where this was headed, so I whipped off my t-shirt and dropped my jeans.

My cock was still mostly hard and it arched out in front of me. When I looked at Cody, his big dick was standing straight up, too.

"You might be the runt of the litter but you sure inherited your daddy's big meat." he said and grasped his stiff cock while looking at my hard dick.

"And how do you know about my daddy's big dick?" I asked.

"I could tell you some stories but I think you've got other things on your mind right now."

"I'm also no idiot." I said. I grabbed one of the blankets and draped it over a hay bale, then lay down on my stomach so that my ass was facing Cody and spread open, waiting to be fucked.

"Just drop the shit." I said over my shoulder. "You didn't invite me up here to sleep and I'm so hot for a cock up my ass I'll have to rape you if you don't fuck me right now."

"You sure don't beat around the bush." he said. "And I'm not about to turn down an invitation like that."

He reached up into the rafters and pulled down a half used bottle of lube and began to oil up his hard cock.

"Something tells me this isn't the first time a butt got fucked in this hayloft." I said, watching him stroke his glistening meat.

"Not by a long shot." Cody replied.

He lowered himself to his knees behind me and I felt the cool lube dripping onto my ass and then his rough fingers massaging it into my hole. My body only has sparse hair and my ass crack is entirely hairless. Even though I've been fucked any number of times, my little pucker was still tight and new looking.

"This little butt looks good enough to eat. As soon as I saw you at the airport I started wondering what it would take to get my cock in this sweet little ass." he said.

"Great minds run the same channel. As soon as I saw that big bulge in your pants, my ass hole started puckering to get fucked."

Cody rested his broad cock head against my hole and began to push. It didn't take much effort to get inside; my ass was burning to get fucked. The big head popped through my as ring and the fat, long shaft slid all the way in to his nuts.

"God, your cock feels good." I said. "Now, give me the 50 dollar fuck instead of the 5 dollar version."

Cody moved his hips around, his cock exploring and stretching my hole. The feeling was better than Charles had ever been, already. Cody definitely knew his way around in a man's butt.

He started out slow; easing his cock out and slowly sliding it back in. As anybody who's ever been fucked knows, that's like building a fire inside of a guy's ass. It makes his hole hot and hungry for more.

After a few minutes he picked up his tempo and began really laying the pipe in my hole. He'd back his cock almost all the way out and then slide it in in one thrust, hitting the bottom of my ass and almost making me see stars. My fuck chute had opened up and relaxed and I thrust my hips back each time to meet him and get more of his superb cock inside of me. I'm sure that anyone outside could have heard the sound of his hips slapping against my ass. He'd fuck me hard and fast and then pause, driving me wild with lust. I'd push my hips back and try to ride his cock and he'd hold me in place, savoring my tight hole around his dick. He did that several times until I was ready to climb the walls, I was so horny.

After his final pause, he thrust his cock deep into my ass with extra force and I felt the cum burst out of my cock head without even touching it. The wad felt extra big and hot and I collapsed against the hay bale while several smaller loads blasted out of my balls.