Busting Broncos Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I've fucked you pretty good so far." Cody said. "That's the signal I've been waiting for."

With that, he began to jack hammer his cock in and out of my guts. It had felt good before, this was sheer ecstasy. He pounded his thick meat to the very limits of my ass, poking the back wall and sending tremors from my prostate through my whole body. I'd never had such a sheer animal fucking.

My cock had stiffened again and I felt a new orgasm building.

"I'm going to shoot again!" I said.

"Just let it out, baby, I'm right behind you." Cody replied.

He thrust his cock as far as it would go up my ass and simultaneously another load of cum emptied out of my cock head at the same time as I felt his hot seed flooding my ass channel. He thrust forward with each shot, burying his juice in my guts.

My whole body felt limp as a dishrag and I felt more satisfied than I ever thought possible. I wanted to fall asleep right there, big dick in my ass and all. Cody had other ideas.

"It's about time for you to go and see to your daddy." he said as he began to ease his shrinking cock out of my hole. "We can play anytime but your daddy needs you."

When he'd freed himself from my ass I turned over and looked at him. Even going soft, his cock hung halfway down his thigh.

"Does daddy's cock get as big as yours when it's hard?" I asked.

"So you know about that big dick?" he asked.

"I helped him piss earlier." I said. "I only saw it soft but it was a whopper even then."

"Your daddy's cock is even bigger than mine." he replied. "And he's used to using it. He likes to get his balls drained just about every day and he's been lying in that bed for a month, not even able to stroke his own dick."

"You sound like you know an awful lot about it." I said.

"Let's just say that my brother and I have always been real close. REAL close. I'm sure that fucker is praying for some relief by now. He's used to taking a break up here most days with me"

I thought about how tasty daddy's dick had looked and felt myself starting to get excited all over again.

"Come on, you horny little fucker." Cody said as he stood up and started pulling on his clothes. "That fucking will have to last you until the next time."

"So you're already planning on a next time?" I asked as I began to dress, too.

"I think you and your big pretty dick are going to fit in real well around here." Cody replied. "I bet you're just as good on top as you are on bottom."

When we were both presentable again we climbed down the ladder. Cody had work to do and I went in to look at the time. I had about an hour before I had to attend to daddy and I had another errand to take care of.

I drove into town and parked in front of the sheriff's office. When I walked through the door, the sheriff was leaning against the back wall next to a water cooler.

The sheriff looked to be about 50, threads of gray just starting to grow in his hair. His uniform fit like a glove and it was obvious he'd had it tailored to do so. He had wide shoulders and a v-shaped torso that tapered to a trim waist and slim hips. His legs were long and I judged him to be about 6 feet tall. I checked out the promising looking bulge in his uniform pants and then looked back up at his handsome face. He was checking me out, too.

"I'm Andy Russell." I said and stepped forward to shake hands.

The sheriff held my hand for a moment like he was thinking and then said, "The chair buster. I remember you. I had just started here when I got called out to your daddy's place after you beat the hell out of your worthless brothers."

"I didn't know I was famous." I replied.

"Only because I've wished just about every day since that you had finished off the little bastards."

"Depending on how things work out, you may get your wish." I said. "Or, you may get to execute them for my murder."

The sheriff smiled and said, "You sure aren't used to talking to the law, you don't tell me in advance about those things."

"I need your advice." I said.

I explained to him what I had found out about my daddy's ranch, my brothers' role and what steps I had already taken.

"Is it possible to get a restraining order or something so that my brothers can't go and lay into my daddy at the hospital when this all comes down?" I asked.

He thought for a minute and then he said, "That will take too long. I've got a better idea."

He sat at the desk, his eyes roving over me the whole time and made a call. When he reached his party, he explained that my two brothers were not to be permitted within 50 feet of the hospital or its grounds. He said to call him immediately if they showed up and he'd personally come over and bust their heads.

When he hung up he said, "That was one of the hospital security officers. There are only three of them but they do a good job." He looked me over again and said, "I was sorry to hear about your daddy. He's a good man, regardless of how his two sons turned out." He gave me that cool once over again and then he said, "Are you planning on hanging around town for awhile?"

"I'll be here just as long as my daddy and uncle need me." I said.

He stood up from his chair and I could see that his bulge had gotten bigger.

"Then I'll look forward to getting to know you better." he said as he shook my hand, a fraction longer and tighter than was usual while his eyes bored into mine.

I'd only been in town a couple of days and I'd already had an Olympic grade fucking and been hit on by a sheriff who looked like a gay porn god. Things in my life were definitely looking up.

At the hospital, my nurse friend was again at the desk.

"We heard about the sheriff's orders." she said. "Just as a precaution, we're keeping your daddy's door closed and locked from now on. Even if those little bastards get by us, they can't get to him."

"I really appreciate it, Ma'am" I said. "Will it be alright if I give my daddy a bath today?"

"I already have everything ready." she said as she pushed a cart out from behind the station. On it were washcloths and towels, a large basin, soap and lotion and a razor and shaving cream. She then handed me a sign that read "Do Not Disturb" and a key.

"Just hang this sign on the outside of the door; it's what we do when we're giving baths. And remember to lock the door behind you."

I opened the door and pushed the cart through. Daddy was sitting up in bed, the sheet around his waist as usual.

"Okay, stinky, I'm here to scrub the funk off of you." I said as I pushed the cart beside the bed. I grabbed the basin and took it with me to fill while I hung my sign and checked the door lock. When I carried the basin back over to the cart I said, "Ready or not, bath time."

I pulled the sheet off of daddy and hung it over the foot of the bed. He was really one of the sexiest looking men I had ever seen, even better than Uncle Cody. His massive cock was lying across his thigh half hard and twitched as I looked at it.

I began by lathering up his arms and shoulders and as I leaned close to him he said, "You smell a little funky yourself. What have you been up to today?"

His cock was steadily growing. I knew that he could smell the sex sweat on me and the cum load that was still up my ass.

"Uncle Cody showed me the hayloft earlier." I said.

Daddy's almost hard cock gave a twitch and he said, "Oh did he now? That sounds like it could have been exciting."

"I really had a good time." I replied. "He told me that he often takes a break during the day up there. He told me you do, too."

I was soaping up his chest and his cock was at full staff, I couldn't take my eyes off of it. The skin was darker than his body, an olive complexion that was even darker on his big nut sack. His cock was thicker than any I've seen and the skin stretched so tight on it that it shined. Down each side there was a big vein that traveled from head to base in tight s curves and pulsed with each heart beat. His cock head was the same circumference as the shaft and sort of flat on top with a wide open piss hole.

"My brother needs to learn to keep his lips zipped." daddy said.

"More than his lips got unzipped, today." I said. I wrapped my hand around daddy's upright stiff cock and stroked the shaft.

"He told me that your cock was even bigger than his but I didn't believe it. I see now that he wasn't lying."

Daddy's cock was hard as a crowbar and burning hot in my hand. It actually seemed to swell a little as I held it.

"You'd better stop playing with that thing, it's primed to go off." daddy said.

"That's what I was planning on." I said.

I made sure that the door was locked and then I stood where daddy could see me and took off the clothes I was wearing. When I was totally nude he said, "Looks like you got the family inheritance. Your cock is almost as big as mine and you being made small, it looks even bigger. "

I went over to the bed and crawled up onto it and lay on my belly between daddy's legs.

"You've got a sweet little ass, too." daddy said, looking over my shoulder. "I can see why Cody couldn't wait to get into it."

"You're getting into it, too, as soon as you're able." I said. "That will give you something to think about when you're doing your therapy."

I held his big balls in front of my face in the meaty sack and inhaled his scent. His musk smelled almost identical to how my cock and balls smell when I've skipped showering for a day or two.

"I'm glad I haven't washed these, yet." I said. "My tongue will do a much better job."

I licked one big nut and then the other and daddy let out a deep sigh. I got busy and licked and sucked on his whole ball sack while he watched. When I had sucked the entire flavor off of them, I slowly trailed my tongue up his fat cock over the bulging channel on the underside. He squirmed with the sensation.

When I reached the maroon cock head, I used my tongue to clean up the clear juice that was leaking out of his big piss hole.

"You like the taste of that?" he asked.

"Sweeter than honey." I said. "I'm going to need a steady diet of this now."

I closed my mouth around the massive cock head and wiggled my tongue over the surface. Daddy let out a deep groan and said, "I don't know that I can last too long, it's been a month since I came."

I began to bob my head on his stiff prick, forcing it as deep in my throat as I could get it while using my tongue to polish the surface. Daddy watched his giant cock sliding in and out of my mouth and he kept muttering, "Goddamn, goddamn, goddamn..."

I was playing with his balls while I sucked him and I let my hand slide between his ass cheeks to finger his puckered hole. His breath accelerated, his body went stiff and suddenly my mouth was flooded with a gigantic load of cum. I had just swallowed it when an even bigger tidal wave of juice burst out of his cock head. I swallowed as quickly as I could and continued sucking until the last spurt left his balls. He was collapsed on the bed, limp.

I sucked the thick meat until it had shrunk to normal size...in this case, still enormous. Then, I lifted my head and looked into his eyes.

"Want a look into the future?" I asked.

He grinned and said, "Now you're a fortune teller, too?"

"This is a certainty." I replied.

I got up onto my knees and turned around and supported my upper body on the footboard of the bed. My hairless ass crack was a couple of feet from daddy's face, spread open with my hole pulsing.

"This is yours, as much and as often as you want, once you get out of this place." I said, looking over my shoulder.

Daddy was staring at my fuck hole like a starving man and his cock started to twitch back to life.

"Maybe I'll just have to thank my brother for having a big mouth." he said.