Busty Jessica's Gang Shag Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,150 Followers

Earlier, when Busty Jessica sucked off Frank and Sam, she was being fucked by two other men at the same time and couldn't give her full attention to the cocks in her mouth. Those two had immensely enjoyed what her mouth had done but, with George, she had only one man, so she could devote all her attention to giving him the best blow job she could. As everybody who knew her intimately would testify, Busty Jessica's best blow job is probably equal to that of anybody else in the world, even including the finest courtesans. She employs her whole face and, after George's cock was fully erect, and would stay that way, she took it out of her mouth and held it in front of her mouth, smiling around it.

She leaned forward, letting the head and the hard shaft slide along her chin and cheek while she started licking the side of his balls. Holding his cock against her face, her tongue made love to that side of his scrotum, while she used her soft cheek to caress the hard cylinder. The smooth, tightly wrapped skin felt almost as good there as it had in her mouth, and Busty Jessica reveled in the sensation as she licked the entire side of his wrinkled ball sack. When she finished that side, she switched her ministrations to the other, and thoroughly licked everything there as well, while massaging her face with George's hard cock.

Leaning still farther in, Busty Jessica's tongue started on his crotch, a fraction of an inch from George's hairy asshole. Slowly, she licked the entire area there, delighting in the pebbly texture of his skin and the pungency of his sweat. Had she considered his ass to be clean enough, she would have rimmed him as she did two other men. Instead, her tongue meandered all over his crotch, the whole area between his thighs, until she reached the underside of his scrotum. Busty Jessica didn't stop there, but held the sack in one hand and licked upward until she reached one of his balls. Holding the testicle gently between her lips, she let her tongue fondle it all over, before moving on to the second of the matched pair. This one got the same treatment, until Busty Jessica once again transferred her attentions to George's cock.

Slowly and affectionately, she licked the underside, all the way up until her tongue was stroking his slit, this time enjoying the taste of George's pre-cum. Once again, Busty Jessica raised her face above the hard cock she was holding and licked all over the head and under the ridge. Moving slowly to make the fun last, she held the tip between her lips and, licking everything as she enveloped it, slowly lowered her head until the entire cock was inside her mouth, with the tip partway down her throat and George's curly pubic hair tickling her nose and lips. She stayed like that for a few minutes, looking affectionately at the man lying on her bed, flattered by the way his body was writhing from the intense pleasure she was giving him.

It was intense; his eyes were blissfully closed and George was moaning from the incredible things Busty Jessica's mouth and face were doing for his cock. He writhed under her as she once again started slowly sucking his shaft in and out of her mouth while her talented tongue laved its entire length. The cock she was sucking was the perfect size for Busty Jessica. It was thick enough to spread her lips open and fill her mouth, and long enough to take down her throat, yet small enough that she was able to move it around. Her palate, the roof of her mouth and the soft insides of her cheeks all caressed George's cock, all participating in the blow job she was giving him, and all parts being delighted by what they were doing and what was being done for them.

Mostly, though, it was her lips stroking up and down on the hard shaft and her tongue laving everything it could reach, until she raised her face until her mouth was empty. When Busty Jessica gives one of her best blow jobs to a man she likes as much as she likes George, it isn't only her face and her mouth that get in on the fun. From all the fucking and other things she had been enjoying that day, and from what George's cock was doing for her, both nipples were fully erect. Cupping a breast in one hand while the other held his erect cock, she rubbed her nipple all over it. Currents of pleasure flowed from the contact, and formed a connection with her clit and, when she started massaging with her other nipple, a three point circuit was formed. Busty Jessica's ass and pussy were pretty much sexed out for the day, but she still loved feeling the connection between her nipples and her clit.

Steve had fucked between her breasts earlier, and Busty Jessica wanted to do some of the same for George. Bending over slightly, she slipped his shaft between the big, luscious pillows that had earned her the nickname, and pressed them together to slowly stroke it between them. As she saw the head of George's cock approaching, she stuck out her tongue to give it a quick lick.

Feeling the different textures of her nipples and her breasts, George opened his eyes to gaze on what Busty Jessica was doing. He certainly had no complaints about being pleasured that way for a while, rather than by her mouth. Having been sucked off many times, George is aware of a certain etiquette: Let the person doing the sucking set the pace and the depth of the strokes and everything else. Tit fucking, however, is a different matter. He began thrusting his cock up, just as Busty Jessica moved her breasts and face, making a better contact with her mouth and increasing the pleasure for both of them.

It was fun, but she knew it would be even more fun to take George's cock back into her mouth to suck on it and have him cum there so, on one stroke when she lowered her face, she kept going, and let his shaft slide all the way in between her lips. Once again, she sucked his cock with slow, deep strokes, putting her entire mouth, even the muscles in her throat, to work. For several minutes she continued like that, until she felt his cock start to throb, and she knew he was close to cumming.

George confirmed it for her. "I'm getting ready to cum, Busty Jessica," he told her, another piece of blow job etiquette.

She continued as she had been for a few more minutes, before changing the tempo and the nature of her strokes. Wanting to make sure he didn't ejaculate directly down her throat and make her miss the delightful flavor and texture of his semen, Busty Jessica stopped taking his cock in as deeply. She also tightened her lips, wanting to make sure nothing dribbled out of her mouth, and sucked faster. Minutes later, she felt George's cock jerking inside her mouth, and positioned her tongue to catch his cum.

George moaned and he sighed, and his whole body thrashed on the bed from the incredible pleasure he was getting from Busty Jessica's very talented mouth. Until she started sucking him off, he hadn't even been particularly horny, having cum once already that day. Viagra had helped him with that one, but the climax he was about to enjoy was entirely to the credit of the woman who was sucking him off. She had done so before, but it had always been while she was partly distracted by other sex partners, and she had never been able to give him her full attention as she was at that time. George was about as ready to cum as he had ever been in his life. He gave a happy sigh, followed by a grunt and, even though he knew better, couldn't keep himself from thrusting his cock into Busty Jessica's mouth as he climaxed.

She didn't hold it against him, because she expected it. Probably no man could have refrained from fucking up into her mouth while receiving one of her best blow jobs. In any event, she would have forgiven him, because the first gush of George's cum that covered her taste buds was so delicious. Busty Jessica relished its flavor and the way it felt on her tongue, before swallowing it. The texture as it slid down her throat gave her even more thrills. She cleared the semen from her tongue just in time to catch the second ejaculation, and she let that viscous fluid stay, until it was joined by another spurt. She still didn't swallow, but continued sucking his cock until she was certain George was through pumping his cum into her mouth.

Retaining the head of his cock between her lips, she swirled the semen inside her mouth, letting her tongue and palate and the entire interior enjoy what they had earned. After deriving all the pleasure she could from the semen, Busty Jessica swallowed it, getting another sexual thrill from the way it slipped down her throat. Her mouth wasn't through yet, because she knew there was still more cum inside George's shaft, and it would be just as thick and delicious as what she had already savored. She took his cock head out of her mouth, and licked all over it, concentrating on the sticky fluid that was oozing out of the slit.

Busty Jessica finished the blow job by placing her thumb at the base of George's cock, right in front of his scrotum, with the fingers of that hand on the top side. As she had done with Sam, she slowly drew her hand forward, squeezing all the cum out onto her tongue. When her thumb and fingers converged on the tip of George's cock, she withdrew her mouth, and once more swirled the fresh semen inside her mouth, giving pleasure to the entire interior. Her final acts, swallowing that mouthful and licking his cock to be sure she had everything, and licking her own lips for the same reason, was the end of the extremely pleasurable afternoon of sex for Busty Jessica and George's group of shaggers. There would be more get-togethers in the future, and they all hoped those occasions would be as pleasurable as this one had been.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Busty Jessica and George and the others did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,150 Followers