All Comments on 'Busty Space Pirates Ch. 06'

by GeorgeTasker

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
edwards21edwards21over 13 years ago

It's back!

I frikkin' love this series, I'm so happy that it's back. Great new chapter, can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
another classic gt story

Nothing better than a GeorgeTasker update and this one is pretty awesome, great series and great interplay between the characters in this chapter, more of Elizabeth and Billy would be great, but just keep the stories coming one way or the other!!!

Forsaken OneForsaken Oneover 13 years ago
WOOHOO!!!

Awesome! I loved this series! thanks for continuing it. Glad to see you're writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great series

This series is great. I don't think it would hurt to have the ladies enjoy the anal sex a bit though, Red's scene with Pete seemed a little one-sided. Speaking of anal, I hope to read of Elizabeth's tight ass getting nailed by Billy.

grman66grman66over 13 years ago
Awesome

Always was one of my favorite series, and I'm ecstatic to see more to it. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yup!

Another masterpiece! But, I'd still rather have someone being cummed in the pussy when she's on top! Other than that, another great piece of work!

zaxxonzaxxonover 13 years ago
Great!

I'm ecstatic to see that you've returned to this series. Busty Space Pirates has always been one of my favorites! I hope you continue with more chapters in this series. Loved the tittyfucking in the opening scene too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Harry and Holly!

I would really like to see Harry titfuck and have rough sex with his busty captain Holly.

-db--db-over 13 years ago
Great

It's funny, it's sexy, it's exciting.

Really great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
glad this series is back

I hope Holly meets the same alien species she had sex with on port perilous .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
MORE!

This was one of the first stories on literotica I ever read and am so glad you've decided to continue the series. MORE ALIEN SEX!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
thank you, thank you, thank you!

thank you for adding an awesome new chapter to an awesome series! I have been reading ur stories since many years, and it delighted me to no end to find a chapter on this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
busty space pirates

waiting for more please . wanna holly to

get assfucked .

Soebek110Soebek110about 12 years ago
Didn't expect this!

After all these years, another chapter finally gets added. It was actually this series that (many moons ago) prompted me to write my own stories, so I'm delighted to see this continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just adding...

to the legions begging for you to add more chapters here! Please and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Avid Reader

Where are you?? I've been waiting so long for this series to continue! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Definitely hope you'll continue this and the Double D's play DD series. Eagerly waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
PLease continue????

Love this series even though there's been no attempt to finish it up. Any chance of a Chapter 7????

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
We need chapter 7

Please Mr.Tasker, at this moment I'm more eager for chapter 7 than the next season of Firefly

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good

Please continue to write it will be great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous