But Better: Hawkeye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which admittedly wasn't necessary, as she knew from experience that this bitch was perhaps one of the biggest anal whores in the entire world. Or at the very least, within the celebrity world. However, she also knew no one had a tastier butt, and she just couldn't help indulging right now. Not that the other women could blame her, or dared to complain.

On the contrary, Scarlett let out loud happy sounds as her butt was thoroughly munched, and when she did manage to look up, Hailee only saw amusement and lust on Florence's face. Admittedly, Florence was probably aching to get that cock back in her ass, and Hailee did wonder whether she should have allowed the English girl to anally ride her, while she was munching this big booty.

However, ultimately she decided an ass this legendary deserved her full attention. Besides, both these ass sluts would get what they deserve soon enough. For now, Hailee gave the little bitch hole her all, which included pulling back, spitting onto that hole, and rubbing in that saliva with her tongue. Then of course, she swirled that tongue around, and eventually pushed it inside.

While it had been somewhat surprising how deep she was able to get her tongue into Florence's rectum, it was also a little surprising she was able to get even deeper into probably the most well used fuck hole in Hollywood.

Sure, she had done this before, but it never cease to amaze her how loose this whore hole was. Oh yes, the loose and sloppy fuck hole known as Scarlett Johansson's ass hole was so easy to get into, it told Hailee that fingers would be completely unnecessary in this case. Fuck yes, she could go straight from the butt munching, to using this fuck hole for it's true purpose. And although she was about to do just that, apparently the original Black Widow was tired of waiting. Something which Hailee found greatly amusing.

"Fuck me, Mistress Hailee! Oh please, just fuck my ass." Scarlett whined with disparate need, "Fuck my slutty little ass hole! Give that big booty every inch of your cock. Please? Oh please, mmmmmmmmm, you know I can take it. I can take it all, mmmmmmmmmm, every inch of your big dick! Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm way bigger an anal whore than Florence will ever be! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah I am, and I wanna prove it by taking your big dick up my fat ass! Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, give it to me! Give me it all! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! Ah shit! Mother fucker, mmmmmmmmm, oh yes, that's it, fuck me!"

Scarlett loved rim jobs, but she was addicted to the feeling of a cock up her ass, and after all this build up, she just hadn't been able to take it anymore. Which was extremely embarrassing, as she was a better trained anal whore than this, and would be no doubt punished, if she was dealing with a real Dom. Hell, she probably won't have even wanted to take the risk with a real Dom.

But luckily she was dealing with a wannabe, a fact which Hailee proved when she rewarded the original Black Widow for her bad behaviour, abruptly replacing her tongue with her cock, and ramming the first few inches inside. Admittedly, this would have been a punishment for most women, but a real top would have been able to tell, it would be a reward for an anal whore the calibre of Scarlett Johansson.

Further proof of Hailee's inexperience came in the form of the long and unnecessary pause which came right after it. Although to be fair, that was likely just so that all three of them could savour this heavenly moment. In fact, maybe Hailee was just in a good mood, and this whole thing was designed to be a reward? If that was the case, it was very successful.

Although what followed was debatable. Namely, the slow and gentle butt stuffing she received. Which was the kind of gentle treatment Scarlett didn't really need, which suggested inexperience. Then again, she loved it, because again, it was savouring the moment. And yet, at the same time, it was torturously slow, so maybe this was a punishment after all?

Of course, ultimately, the explanations for Hailee's actions were irrelevant. All that truly matter to Scarlett in that moment, was that she was fulfilling her life purpose as an anal whore. Oh yes, she really enjoyed acting, and had achieved incredible success at it, but her true reason for being was getting her big fat ass fucked.

That could be the only explanation of how something so twisted could feel so very good. And maybe, just maybe, she was meant to be a lesbian anal whore. Because men definitely had their benefits, and there were few things Scarlett loved more than the feeling of a guy cumming in her ass. But what was even better, was the guarantee that the dick invading her bowels would never go soft, guaranteeing a long and thorough anal pounding.

Admittedly she would have to share with Florence, but to her delight, Hailee had previously proven herself capable of satisfying multiple anal whores at once. Also, even if she did get carried away with Florence's big ass, Scarlett could always anally ride Hailee to multiple climaxes.

Although in the meantime, there was definitely something to be said for the feeling of her rectum slowly being stretched out and filled with dick. Oh yes, this was easily one of her favourite things in the world, the original 'Black Widow' shamelessly moaning, gasping, whimpering, and crying out with pure pleasure as her big fat ass was claimed, at least temporarily, by this seemingly sweet younger woman.

Hailee never forgot exactly who she was doing this too, so much so that the whole world fell away, and the only thing truly being in it for her was a beautiful butt hole stretched wide open in submission for her big dick. Oh yes, seemingly sweet Hailee Steinfeld was doing something likely no one could imagine her doing. Namely, stuffing another woman's butt full of strap-on cock.

In this case, turning another famous and incredibly successful actress into nothing but a hole for her pleasure. And in this case, perhaps the most successful actress of her generation. At least financially, if certain reports were to be believed. Then of course, there was the fact that she couldn't unsee The Black Widow, Natasha Romanoff, bent over in front of her, giving up her most private hole.

What made it even better, was that she had now officially sodomized both 'Black Widows' back to back. Oh yes, in this wonderful moment, and all night long, Florence Pugh and Scarlett Johansson were her personal anal bitches. Florence Pugh was even presenting Scarlett Johansson's ass hole to her, like it was a prize that she had won, giving her the perfect view of her dick sliding into it.

Then in and out of it, which was just as wonderful. As was the heavenly moment that her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing that she had buried every inch of that big strap-on cock into the other actress's bowels. Something which again Hailee savoured for a few long seconds, before leaning down so her boobs were pressing into the other woman's back, and she growled into her ear.

"You wanted it? You got it!" Hailee taunted gleefully, "That's every inch of my big dick in your big fat ass! Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, I'm all the way inside. And you love it, don't you, slut? Huh? Mmmmmmmmmm fuck, does Scarlett Johansson love having every single inch of a dick in her big booty, like a total anal whore?"

"Yessssssssss, oh yes, I'm a total anal whore!" Scarlett happily agreed, showing just how much of an ass slut she was by talking right after having her butt stuffed full of cock, "Mmmmmmmmm, I love being an anal whore! I love it! Fuck me, Mistress Hailee! Fuck my big booty with your big dick, and show me who's boss! Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that feels good! Sooooooooooo gooooooooooddddddddd, mmmmmmmmm, but I need more! I need you to fuck me! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh shit, fuck my big fat slutty butt! Oh please, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, oh yes, fuck me, aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooddddddddddddd!"

Like before, Hailee made sure to rejuvenate the woman she was sodomizing, so she could cup her tits while taunting her. The difference being of course, Scarlett's tits were much bigger, and she was momentarily distracted by them, before refocusing on the taunting. Also like before, she grinded her hips, and thus moved the dildo around the other actress's bowels, instead of simply fucking her right away.

Finally, just like Florence before her, Scarlett was able to show her approval in a way which most women wouldn't be able too at the stage. Which again really amused Hailee, even if it didn't stop her from silencing the other woman by beginning the butt fucking.

In fact, that only motivated her to dish out a more thorough ass fucking. So because of that, and because she wanted to get a better look at Florence's face during this, Hailee lifted herself back up, so she could really start thrusting her hips back and forth, and thus causing the dildo to slid in and out of that whore hole. Oh yes, she officially started fucking the original Black Widow up her legendary booty.

Butt fucking this older woman. Sodomizing the world famous Scarlett Johansson. Something which was very easy to get lost in, like everything about this really. However, she caught a glance of a hopeful look on Florence's face, reminding her what the next step should be. And although it was hard to pull her cock out of that wonderful little hole, she somehow managed to do it, and was rewarded for it, with another beautiful sight.

"Do you want something?" Hailee teased with a raised eyebrow, and then when the blonde just nodded the brunette pushed, "Say it, then. Mmmmmmmmm, and make sure you ask nicely."

"Oh Mistress Hailee, can I please taste that ass." Florence shamelessly pleaded, allowing Yelena's Russian accent to slip out of her at a few key moments, "Let me suck your cock. Please? I want to suck your cock, and taste the deepest part of Scarlett's butt on it. The deepest part, of Natasha's butt. Oooooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I wanna taste my big sister's ass on your cock, Kate Bishop. Please let me taste it. Oh Mistress Hailee, I promise to give you the best blow job ever, just please, pleassssssssssseeeeeeeeee let me suck your cock. Oh yes, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmmm fuck, mmmmmmmmmmmm Gooooooooooooodddddddddddd!"

Florence felt like she was only just getting into the begging, then 'Mistress Hailee' suddenly pulled her cock out of Scarlett's ass hole, and silently offered it to her. Not that she was complaining. Hell, Hailee didn't really give her the chance. No, that ass flavoured dildo was pretty much shoved directly into her mouth, much to the delight of Florence, who moaned happily at this turn of events.

Her eyelids also fluttered closed, as she savoured the deepest part of Scarlett's bowels. Then of course, she began greedily sucking on it, just in case this would be the last time tonight. And more importantly, fearful that this too would be taken away from her, and given to her 'big sister'.

That was probably inevitable, one way or another. Just as hopefully it was inevitable that Florence's slutty ass hole would receive some more attention, given it had been quivering with jealousy the entire time she had to watch Scarlett receiving what she craved. And of course, there was so many other wonderful possibilities. But for now, Florence did her best to concentrate on the task at hand.

Namely, bobbing her head up and down that shaft, taking it deep into her throat, with well-practiced ease, getting several smirks from 'Mistress Hailee' in the process. Sadly she didn't receive any verbal encouragement, but hopefully that was another one of the many things which were coming later.

For better or for worse, Florence both got to taste Scarlett's yummy butt several times that night, and get her own fucked just as regularly, given that Mistress Hailee insisted on going back and forth between them. Which don't get her wrong, was initially heavenly.

Hell, more accurately, it was heavenly throughout, but it became just too much after a while. Oh yes, the new Hawkeye relentlessly teased the two Black Widows, to the point that it was inevitable that one of them would beg for more. Then the question was, which one of them it would be? And in the end it was very close, but just as Florence opened her mouth to say something, Scarlett beat her to it.

"FUCK ME! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooddddddddd, fuck me, Mistress Hailee! Fuck my slutty little ass hole." Scarlett cried out desperately, "I need it! I need you to fuck my ass, and make me cum! Please? Oh please Mistress Hailee, pound me! Pound my whore butt! Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, wreck my bitch hole! Ruin it! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh shit, gape my shit hole wide and deep, mmmmmmmm, and make it your fuck hole! No, remind it it's your fuck hole! Yours! Oh God yes, fuck me and make me cum fuck me and make me cum fuck me and make me cum, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

"Me too, Mistress Hailee! Fuck my ass too." Florence cried out just as desperately, when she had the chance, "Oh please Mistress Hailee, fuck me like the anal whore you're now using for your pleasure. Please, use me for your pleasure! Turn my bum hole into your fuck hole, just like the loose and sloppy bitch hole of Scarlett Johansson. Please? I need it! Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I need it in the arse. Arse fuck me, Mistress Hailee! Bum fuck me good and hard, and make me cum for you. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, make me cum make me cum make me cum, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, please? Oh God! Oh my God, Mistress Hailee, oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

It was hard to tell whether it really had been too much for the mighty Scarlett Johansson, or she was just doing Florence a favour. Hell, maybe it was just a case of her being selfish, and making sure that she was the first Black Widow to cum. However, Florence seriously doubted that second one.

No, in a weird way, the other Widow was during her favour, and while it meant she had to wait longer for her own satisfaction, which was pretty much painful at that point, but it was worth it to see Scarlett Johansson cumming like a bitch with a dick in her ass. From being ass fucked by seemingly sweet and innocent Hailee Steinfeld. Besides, it was not long before she herself got the same treatment, which was that much more powerful because of it.

Hailee wanted to keep going back and forth between these two beautiful women even during the hard anal pounding, but she knew that would just make the whole thing harder, if not impossible. Besides, there was definitely something to be said for focusing on one ass at a time, especially when they were as big and juicy as these asses.

And maybe especially when it was the big fat ass of Scarlett Johansson that she was pounding. Yes, it was far from the first time, but it would always be special, given the level of star this woman was, and just how much she looked up to her. Oh yes, that made the initial rectum wrecking so very satisfying. Although the one that followed was almost just as good.

Both of the women who were bottoming to her right now were curvy goddesses, who jiggled in all the right places, as Hailee was using every ounce of her strength to brutalize their most private holes. And they made such wonderful sounds. Both from their mouths, and the sound of flesh hitting flesh.

Which included Hailee's hands, smacking those big booties, and even reaching underneath to give their equally big tits the same treatment. Then of course, there was the fact that just because the other women were too overwhelmed to speak, didn't mean that the new Hawkeye couldn't pick up the slack. No, she was only too happy to dish out some verbal encouragement.

"TAKE IT! MMMMMMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH, TAKE IT BITCH! TAKE IT IN YOUR BIG FAT ASS!" Hailee ordered deliriously, "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, TAKE IT AND CUM! CUM LIKE A BITCH WITH A DICK IN YOUR ASS! OOOOOOOOOOOH SHIT, CUM LIKE THE BITCH YOU ARE! MY BITCH! OH GOD YES, YOU'RE BOTH MY ANAL BITCHES! THESE BIG FAT ASSES ARE MINE! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, CUM WITH MY DICK IN YOUR BIG FAT BITCH ASSES! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMMMM FUCK!"

For the most part, Hailee kept her words vague, as she was so lost in this heavenly moment, it was hard to keep track of who she was butt fucking. All she knew was that at some point she switched from one piece of ass to another.

However, not before the combination of her own words, the other end of the dildo hitting her clit, and the sheer joy of ass fucking these two beautiful women caused her to cum wonderfully hard and frequently. Oh yes, to her credit, Hailee was just about able to keep going for a good long while, resulting in a lot of satisfying orgasms for all three of them, before ultimately, she collapsed down onto the sweaty body beneath her.

It was only then she figured out who she had been fucking for the last few minutes, that being Florence Pugh, who had easily proven herself every bit the butt slut that Scarlett Johansson was, given how hard and frequently she had cum for her. And even after all that, she was still very much awake.

And more than that, she hadn't been the first one to beg, which was honestly surprising. It was the kind of thing which definitely deserved a reward, Hailee thought with a blissfully happy smile. The only question was, with what? More anal? Yes, that was very, very tempting. In more ways than one. Then again, she had at least one other idea that she wanted to do first.

"Spread your cheeks!" Hailee moaned breathlessly, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, show your Mistress your gaping bitch holes."

"Yes, Mistress Hailee." Florence moaned dreamily and obeyed.

"Yes, Mistress Hailee." Scarlett groaned with exhaustion, and maybe even with annoyance, but also obeyed.

Again, Hailee was impressed by the stamina of these women, who were able to not only reply, but obeyed much sooner than she would've been able too, if the roles were reversed. Which again, gave her some very pleasant ideas, especially given that she was provided with such a vivid image of those well used butt holes.

Oh yes, rich and famous actresses Florence Pugh and Scarlett Johansson simultaneously pushed their well-fucked asses into the air and spread their cheeks nice and wide, providing their Mistress with the best view possible of her handiwork. Something which made Hailee's own butt hole quiver with fear at the thought of receiving such treatment. And yet, it was also quivering with lust, and even anticipation.

Like so many girls her age when they were introduced to this kind of thing, Hailee had tried to be a top. The main difference between her and so many wannabe tops, who ended up as shameless bottoms, was that Hailee saw the wisdom in not trying to be a pure top. She just didn't have that in her, and she knew it.

Although it helped that being on the other side of the fence was really appealing, and she wasn't ashamed to admit it. And given the impressive performance of the other women, it definitely felt like they should have a reward. Or at least, one of them should. But again, she had to finish topping in style. So that's exactly what she did, grabbing her phone, and taking several mementos of this truly wonderful night.

These would easily be some of the pictures she was most proud of, given the level of stars that she was proving that she had butt fucked. And just how deep and wide those holes were stretched. Which bizarrely, made her feel both like a total top, and a needy little bottom at the same time.