But Better: Hawkeye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which was sad, but after everything they had been through, they were definitely in the mood for rest. And to her credit, Florence used every ounce of energy she had left, ultimately collapsing down upon the sweaty body of the other woman, the two of them just lying there for a few long minutes, as they tried to regain their composure.

"Not bad, for a beginner." Scarlett taunted with a wicked grin after allowing her fellow actresses some much-needed time to recover, "Not quite as good at it as Hailee, or me, but there's definitely potential there. Mmmmmmmmm, speaking of which, why don't you move out of the way, and I'll show you how it's done? Or maybe you'd both like to bend over for me?"

"God, you're insatiable." Florence laughed with exhaustion.

"Yeah, we are." Hailee moaned proudly, a wicked smile crossing her face, even though she couldn't be bothered to lift up her head to look at the other women, "Mmmmmmmmm, we just can't get enough, hey, hey, we just can't get enough. Mmmmmmmmmm, but if anything, I think it's your turn to bend over for Florence. Won't that be fun? Ooooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmm, I'd love to see the original Black Widow, bend over for her, replacement. And her little sister, at that. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss, that would be so hot. Mmmmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, I'd love it! And I'm sure I'm not the only one, right Florence?"

"Damn right." Florence eagerly agreed, with a smile of her own, "Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, this night of bum fun is just getting started. But let's not forget, what happens next, shall we Hailee? No, mmmmmmmmm, it's your turn to taste some ass. And before that, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, you need to spread those cheeks, like a good girl. Oh yes, show me my handiwork."

"Yes, Mistress Florence." Hailee groaned with exhaustion.

Hailee then let out an annoyingly pathetic cry as Florence began slowly pulling her cock out of her ass. Something which for better or for worse, she did slowly, meaning that the pain wasn't quite as bad as if she had done it all at once, however, definitely lingered for longer. Although in a way, that was really thrilling. As was the conversation they just had, and the feeling of her ass hole gaping open once the dildo was finally removed.

Which in a weird way, gave her the strength she needed to reach back, and spread her cheeks as wide as she could, so she could show after the other actresses just how widely open her back door was. Something they admired for a few long seconds, taking pictures in the process, before finally giving her the next command that she had been waiting for.

"Very nice." Florence purred wickedly, "Mmmmmmmm, now get over here, and suck my cock. Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, taste your arse, the same way that Scarlett just did. And the way that you made us do. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah Hailee, prove that you're just like us. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, prove that seemingly sweet little Hailee Steinfeld is just as big an ATM whore as we are! Just as big an ass to mouth loving whore! Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, take it in your pretty little mouth. Take it all the way! Oh yes! Oh my God, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, suck it! Suck it good, oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooddddddddddd!"

"Yes, Mistress Florence." Hailee replied, when she had the chance.

For a little while, Hailee waited for a gap in the conversation, like a good little sub. However, she wasn't a good little sub, and proved it by running out of patience for her temporary Dom's words, and simply closed the distance between them, and wrapped her lips around that weapon of ass destruction.

She then of course moaned happily, as for a few long seconds she got the twisted pleasure of savouring the taste of the deepest part of her own ass. Something she didn't love quite as much as Taylor Swift, or some of her other friends, but she still very much loved it. Which was something that she happily proved throughout the next few minutes of that long, passionate blow job.

Admittedly, she struggled to take it all the way down her throat, but Hailee was proud of what she was able to achieve, both when it came to getting her own butt cream, and the fact that while Florence was distracted, the brunette was able to remove the harness, and shoved the dildo straight into the blonde's mouth.

Something which initially surprised her, before Florence simply smiled and relaxed into it, happily showing off that she could take a dick much farther than Hailee could. However, before she could take it all the way, Scarlett appeared beside Florence, looking hopefully at Hailee. And well, Hailee just couldn't resist removing it from Florence's mouth, just so that the three of them could lick the rest clean.

That in turn quickly turned into a long making out session, the three of them again taking turns, and making sure to kiss and caress what they could reach when they weren't involved in the lip lock. They then slowly made their way to the bed, to continue that, enjoying some much-needed aftercare after everything they had just done. And hopefully, preparing them for more fun.

Maybe in a few hours, maybe a few days. But either way, Hailee was very much hopeful that this would be at least the first time of many with Florence Pugh during the filming of Hawkeye, and other MCU projects. Maybe she could even call some friends to join in? That would definitely make the time filming this show better.