All Comments on 'Butch Lesbian Atheist Goes Muslim'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dear God in heaven spare us!

could your stories get any fucking worse? the answer is yes!, for Christ's sake or Allah stop writing now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
DO YOU NEVER READ THE COMMENTS??

Seriously.....you've gone from writing horrible, stale and disturbing stories to writing islam propaganda just stop it please! For God's sake or Allah's sake...STOP WRITING!!!

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
Man, you're a worthless, shitty writer!

I've said this before, but here goes: It's very, VERY clear that you've got serious mental issues. You obviously get a charge out of being told how shitty and untalented you are. I think you make an effort to keep your stories shitty, going "below and beyond" as it were, to keep those negative comments coming. And speaking of "cumming", even a middling shrewd analyst can deduce that this need to be belittled stems from a low self image, possibly due to abuse at an early age or over a period of time, to be told that you're a worthless piece of garbage. (Or words to that effect.) Nobody could work so hard at being so awful without taking gratification from it. And we all know which "form" of gratification, or "self-gratification", you'll turn to, eh?

I don't even have to look, anymore, to see which attempts at writing you've posted. The titles and descriptions both are formulaic. "White Italian Lesbian Crossing Guard Gets Anal From Black Somalian Transvestite Mailman." You have to have SOME kind of system to keep track of multiple copies of the same spammed stories, what with the volume of garbage you produce.

You'd better thank whatever deity you believe in that whichever Tech person at Literotica working on how to install filters on which stories we bother to look at hasn't figured it out yet. When that day comes, SPAMuelX be the first one put on ignore.

Now, you've been insulted. Go away and touch yourself, you sick piece of ass matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF

One messed up individual, might as well be ophra.

NJW7NJW7over 10 years ago
This author's usual fare...

Read one of his stories, you've read them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re:DO YOU NEVER READ THE COMMENTS??

I have a feeling this twit gets off on the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
shiite?

This must be the most tedious pile of crap on literotica. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wtf

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What in the fucking world is this bullshit!?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...