All Comments on 'Butt Dial Breakup'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 183 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 13 years ago
This was good in many ways!

I have received several butt calls from the wife of late and told her she needed to be careful to not be doing something she didn't want known. I was even going to use that plot devise in a cheating wife story. Hats off to Mustang Man for doing it first. This is one of the few times in this genre when the perfect woman was not and the guy actually acted human. Will this start a trend of spurned lovers behaving like normal people and not Navy Seals? I liked this story and ask only that you stop using a new paragraph for each sentence when a person speaks. It chops up the dialogue and is confusing. This was a well conceived story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
agree with HDK

good work, just smooth out the paragraph/dialogue prob and you're golden

RehnquistRehnquistover 13 years ago
So . . .

I read HDK's comment and I decide to read this--as I decide anyway to read everything StangStar writes, for that matter. Anyway, I'm reading this and I'm thinking cliche, cliche, cliche. Sure, the butt dialing was a unique way to learn about everything, but everything else is panning out to be one of those typical "fiance cheated so I'm going to humiliate her at the wedding" scenarios. Been done so many times before it's just not interesting anymore.

Then I get toward the bottom of page two and find out how he deals with the marsupial. (Great descriptive writing, by the way.) Then we learn the goods on Noelle. Then everything else happens that takes this in a totally unexpected direction.

FUCKING BRILLIANT!

P.S. Please, Please, Please listen to HDK's advice on writing dialogue. I've bitched about it before, as have others. There are far smoother ways to write dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sad Story

Perhaps it's just my "take" on life, but I found the ending of this tale to be sad enough that it hampered enjoyment of the revenge that Cal extracted on Elaine. Cal turns out to be every bit as despicable, in his own way, as the woman he walked away from.

Noelle is willing to be faithful and adoring, and she makes excellent "arm candy", but Cal is ready to toss her aside because she isn't a tigress in bed? What happened to maybe trying to see if there isn't a way to unleash a "hidden tigress"? Perhaps she's just a bit inexperienced and would respond to some gentle "tutoring"?

I was digging in our yard, one year, getting ready to plant some summer vegetation, when I uncovered what looked to be an old penny. It was caked with mud and rather corroded, and I could have tossed it aside. After all, a penny isn't worth all that much. For some reason, though, I decided to try and clean it up a bit, to see what it was. I rinsed it off and scrubbed it with a toothbrush, but that didn't get rid of the bulk of the corrosion.

My uncle is a big-time coin collector, so I took it to him, and he used some chemicals on it, to take it down to the original metal. Turned out that what I had was an ancient Roman denarius, minted during the reign of Augustus Caesar, and it was worth a small fortune!

I know how the coin got into my back yard. Four years earlier, I'd paid to have several tons of topsoil trucked in and spread over the yard, because the local clay-soil just didn't grow things that well and I wanted a nice green lawn. How it got all the way from Europe, into that load of topsoil, I haven't a clue. And it really doesn't matter.

What I DO know is that, because I decided not to just toss away something that appeared to be of little worth, I was able to pay off the mortgage on my house fifteen years early, and put my daughter through four years at Penn State and my son through five years at Drexel.

There's a lesson in that - be careful what sort of "value" you attach to anything, or anyone. You might just toss away something - or someone - whose worth is beyond measure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

wow that was a really terrible story, just plain stupid and normally your a good story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
TAKE HER BACK

YOU TAKE ELAINE AND GIVE ME NOELLE PHONE NUMBER. I WILL SPEND THE TIME TEACHING HER AND MAKE HER REALLY SMILE. YOU KEEP THE CHEAT. YOU ACTUALLY DESERVE EACH OTHER.

ohioohioover 13 years ago
Well done and original--

I loved the irony of the ending!

Thanks, ohio

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 13 years ago
lovely story

great ending. thanks.

saw_man1saw_man1over 13 years ago
Well done

By far and away your best story to date. It was cleverly plotted and well written. It took a path I didn't see coming.

Thank you

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Provocative Tale

Nice lead in, and discovery, with good revenge. But the end is scary. The world of absolutes just does not correspond to the real world! As we say, if you flee the beast will catch you and if you stand firm, the beast will eat you!

Risq_001Risq_001over 13 years ago
I'm in the middle here....

To me it wasn't a "bad" story, I mean everyone gets mixed up at times about what they want, but what did it for me in the end was show that the main character seemed so"shallow" that he never really grew up, no matter what he claimed.

I don't mean the whole should he have forgiven her or not question. To me, even if she was the hottest woman on the planet, if she's cheating on me and taking a chance that she could give me something penicillin couldn't cure just to spice up "her" life? Nope I'm not having it.

To me it starts when he first meets Noelle again after a long absence, the first thing he does is forget the woman he supposedly loves while she's holding his hand in the park. He refers to not really wanting to even be in the park, except it guarantee's him sex later if he does. He talks about later beating off to the mental image of Noelle after his girlfriend flies out of town. He gets asked to help with the wedding, but washing his Mustang is of far more importance and he even refers to having finished the important things first (eating and car washing) and didn't have time to help with the wedding planning as asked.

When she cheated he went the scorched earth policy. When he hooked up with Noelle, instead of trying to work with her to show her what he liked and how to do it, he was complaining she should have known what he liked or brought some wild nasty stuff of her own with her, but then complained how she never took the initiative to do the nasty things on her own even though she would give him sex, though bad sex, anytime she thought "he" might remotely be in the mood. And that was another problem for him, she gave it up to easy and didn't make him fight for it.

Then he claims that the reason's he feels this way and is confused is because he's grown up and maybe he realizes that he just wants more.

The character, to me, came off as really, really, selfish and after publicly destroying one woman starts to wonder if he could ever have a chance to have an affair with this same woman again, even after the affair she had with another married man is what broke them up.

He's content to have her spend the rest of her life only being a whore to married men, and he's ok with that.

How can he "not" appear as shallow?

It was good writing and you created the character well, but he's just not likable as shallow as he is written to be here.

-Risq

ryu77ryu77over 13 years ago
Very different

I give two thumbs up for trying something different here. It's like taking a shot at those extreme revenge stories that sometimes come up on here.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
pretty fooking awful: its all about Cal's "Male Pride" and NOT on Elaine's actions

the Old PRIDE excuse-- sure sign an author has run out of steam.

This story could of been a whole lot better than actually was. One occasional passing reference to Male pride is I suppose permissible. But it turns out that CAL entire premise for making his decisions about whether to stay with the Elaine or not appears to be based upon PRIDE and not any sort of rational thought process.

Keep in Mind Elaine and Cal are engaged to be married in two weeks YET she is engaging in serial cheating???? It isn't the engagement period and time right up before the wedding and honeymoon to time when two people can keep their hands off of each other?

Yet Cal Spends very little time focusing on the implications of what Ealime's cheating MEANS.

In the phone conversation he has with her after the wedding ...as Cal and Noelle are headed for the crew ship... CAL finally manages to make some rational points about why he can't accept what she has done.

But on the cruise ship CAL's focus moves back on to his " male pride". That is what kills this story because what Cal SHOULD be focusing on is WHY an engagegd woman 2 weeks before her wedding is fucking other men.

Elaine's actions and the behavior speak about her integrity and character which is something Cal spends very little if any time focusing on.

Instead the author has CAL thinking about his male pride.

silly.

blue4242blue4242over 13 years ago
I liked it

Your story had a bit of a different spin to it. I certainly found it worth reading.

Waiting for your next story....

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardover 13 years ago
Risq says it all

Something just kept making me go "great writing and story ....BUUUUT....."

And then I read Risq's comment and I have to agree with it entirely.

The final paragraph says it all... he's 'grown up' BUT if given the chance to cheat he would in a heart beat? REAL mature ...

oh well, the GOOD thing is I have a new author to look forward to. Thanks for writing and know we are all enjoying your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
perfect

liked story but no characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I think the ending is too pessimistic

I think in time he an Nicole will find love and good sex. Despite all his lust and so called love for his ex gf, she was a cheating whore. Yes she loved sex, but after a few days she was already heading back to marsupial guy. She would have cheated over and over on marriage and made his life miserable.

So he got lucky. He got a hot and FAITHFUL wife. She'll learn to have better sex, and he'll learn to lust after her.

So I'd add an epilog, say 10 years down the road with him finally happy how things worked out. He got the good one in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Too many positive comments on this badly written tripe

It was hard to follow because of the author's inability to understand the concept of writing dialog. There were stray commas, missing commas, and other problems an editor would have caught, problems that made the story too choppy.

Plus, the ending was lazy, as if the author had simply tired of writing the story.

Get an editor right away. You may be able to do better than this.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 13 years ago
not your best!

I usually really like your stories, but this one didn't do it for me. The protagonist proved to be just as shallow as Noelle. It was hard to really like him. He was no better than Elaine.

rphinneyrphinneyover 13 years ago
Here's a problem I didn't expect

Just when I start to like a writer's efforts, he writes something terribly dissappointing because my expectations are now too high.

Using one innvative plot device doesn't make a story worthwhile. Trying to use irony to end a story also doesn't make a story valuable.

The goal of any author should be to make at least one character that a reader can identify with, thereby creating an emotional attachment of the reader to the story. This emotional investment is what makes a reader truly appreciate a story.

So, we have the protagonist character. Here my emotional attachment failed because I just do not understand the "lust for revenge" attitude. And to allow for a little background, I have been married 4 times, and had 2 wives that cheated. I still don't understand the wasted effort and emotion in getting revenge. I cut ties and walked away from both cheaters, and considered both as learning experiences, to never be repeated again. I did not waste my time trying to achieve some pyrric victory, as if I could make them feel bad for cheating when they obviously had insufficient feelings for me that enabled the cheating. How can my actions make someone feel guilty when their own never did?

Also, I don't understand the ending. Is the guy just the lousiest lover in the world? She just lays there? Well, obviously he ain't doing anything right then, is he? Now maybe we understand why his fiance was fucking kangaroo man, HE is the dead fucking lay that can't get a girl off with an industrial vibrator and a key to a Radio Shack Battery Warehouse...

Maybe the author needs to incorporate his oft mentioned Mustang to get involved enough in his own characters, because these plastic people aren't there enough to be alive in my imagination. Or maybe I should curb my expectations a lot more...

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Damn good writing

but like other posters said , there was nobody to like in this story . Like I said , you write very well and the reader knows he is usually in for a good read but the reader never knows WHAT they are going to get ! This story was a bit dull , not your best effort but still with this writer " spin the wheel and take your chances " and best of all he's not into wimp/cuck/swinger shit !!!!!!!! keep your random story-lines coming !

Orion623Orion623over 13 years ago
Liked It

The author created a protagonist who was self-centered and shallow. But Cal gets his just reward when he discovers the grass wasn't green on either side of the fence. Good Story.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
The grass may be greener, but that's because of the spray paint.

Why the hell didn't he use a condom with Noelle? There is also the possibility that a sex therapist could help, but I think he is trapped.

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Real boring!

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

I did not like the main character. Cal really is shallow. The meeting in the park made him FORGET his fiancee. Dude, what the heck?

Like others have said, Cal seems to have VERY different priorities. His own wedding isn't important enough to get very involved in.

Elaine herself doesn't fare much better though. She cheats on Cal 2 weeks before the wedding, when they're supposed to be all over eachother? And with a guy who is butt ugly?

The wedding fiasco/revenge assures that Call will never get back with Elaine. It's only then that we discover that, as beautiful and willing as Noelle is, she's a "lousy lay".

It comes over to me as a completely inexperienced woman, instead of a frigid fish. Note that Cal doesn't even TRY to teach her or talk to her about it.

Cal finds the woman of his dreams, she's beautiful, incredibly loyal, and the only bad point is the sex? Where he apparently doesn't want to teach her what he likes, or what could be improved (for both of em)?

Boy, Cal can find the bad point in EVERYTHING, can't he?

Yeah, like others have said, Cal himself may be the "lousy lay", since Elaine wasn't the one who sought out Mr Kangaroo guy, except when Cal cut her off. Maybe Cal's the selfish "wham-bam, thank-you ma'am" type...

To make it short, Cal is simply a bad guy, who thinks of himself as good.

Interesting twist from the rather standard "hubby who can do nothing wrong", although I don't know whether this was intentional or not.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
You can't always get what you want...

but if you try sometimes... Any way you cut it the guy is better off. He can teach Noelle how to fuck. I liked the way you described a man's view of walks in the park. But, in doing so you have released a secret from the Men's Handbook. Members of the association will be by for a visit shortly. Don't you remember your oath? Elaine went from true love to fat ass in the same amount of time it takes the authors hot rod to reach sixty. And yes, Oprah is the devil. He did what he did. He will get over it. A little bundle of joy will help. Everything will be fine as soon as he finds Noelle's little man in the boat. And StangStar, try the Mothers line of car care products. Thats just good shit. I think it is illegal to apply it to anything other than a Hot Rod. There are rumors that it makes the new bubble cars explode. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I don't get it ...

I found too many things here that disrupted the story. Listen to those who want you to get a good editor. You really need to learn how to use commas.

The "Butt Dialing" was excellent. I also thought your scheme to have her cut back on sex by the phony article was clever. However, you wasted it by making him act completely contrary to what he had planned.

After all his planning, and before he's about ready to launch a scorched earth attack, he "truly loved her more than I ever had before." No, sir! He can't truly love her while willfully and utterly destroying her. Walk away? Yes. Break the engagement? Sure. Truly love and humiliate at the same time? No.

I know that this is fiction, but it needs to be believable. During the wedding, he enters with another (beautiful) woman and sits down. Use your imagination. What would happen? Both families and friends would inundate him with questions (and worse). The pastor would come up and ask him to take his place so the wedding could start. There would be no processional without him being up front.

Once your multimedia presentation began, her family would kill you as would many of your friends. Most would be mad at you, because they came to help you celebrate and you used them for revenge.

Finally, I have yet to find any case where a wronged spouse was able to get a huge financial settlement out of a company because of its "failure to enforce their morality clause". I've googled it, looked in Lexis-Nexis and asked a number of attorneys. One said that if this were true, most companies would be bankrupt in a week.

You do write well. With your talent, a little more editing and work would have made this a five star.

Thanks,

ttom

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 13 years ago
Didn't like any of the characters!

The writing fundamentals were not bad but the story just didn't resonate. There were no characters that the reader could really care about. There also needed to be a final dialogue between the "hero" of the story and Elaine. "I can explain", ok then have the dialogue in the the story to let her explain. Granted, I don't see how she could give an explanation for what she did. He is better off without her anyway. On the other hand, just saying that she left town in embarassment and then ending the story was kind of weak. He was not greatest catch himself, so Noelle may be looking elsewhere before long herself.

Thanks for sharing the though.

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
Talk About Fucking Up A Wet Dream

As a story teller you are masterful, as a writer I fear you are letting yourself be influenced by some of the wimps, and non-men bitch writers that so predominate this site. You are confusing maturity and pride, with just plain common sense. Not accepting his fiance's cheating, is not only common sense, but it shows that he has the maturity - to not let love cloud his judgment. His fiance obviously does not have enough maturity, love or respect for him to stop cheating. Are you actually trying to make us believe that maturity, is his inability to get on with his life and commit to new relationships, while wallowing in his "no happy endings here" self pity. Maintaining a fixation on the ex-fiance (another one who got away?) is just plain petty control freak, it's neither love nor maturity. He gets fifteen minutes of revenge and thinks it a hollow victory? Get real! Most dumb schmucks don't even get that much. Plus he spent a lot of energy planning and setting it up, of course it was worth it, otherwise he wouldn't have bothered. He gets a gorgeous women who doesn't know how to perform sexually very well - and is too dense to spend some quality time teaching her how to do it right? Now THAT'S immature! Most guys with a pair would kill for an opportunity like that. If they don't connect intellectually, why talk? Why get married? There's dating, there's friends with benefits, there's child support, there's abortion, there's a beautiful, good, kind hearted, faithful women who loves him, and yet he still obsess over a fat assed bimbo? That's not only immature, but it's just hard to believe. Dude, you need to check your "MouseBang" for exhaust leaks, and quit believing that; touchy-feely bull shit is somehow an excuse good writing. Protagonist may have "feelings" and compassion, and all sorts of perceptive, insightful crap, but it must be believable (even in a work of fiction). Otherwise it just comes across as unbelievably stupid. By the end of this story, I'm afraid that our hero has come across as real immature, needy, and unbelievably stupid, which tends to stupefy the whole story. Normally I would have given this story a five star, today you only get three or four.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well, the true asshole got fucked!

So not only is a he a first rate asshole, he's a fucking hypocrite.

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
Okay, first off.

Thanks for the story, however the scene in the church was maybe close to my 'Wedding' story where the husband to be made posters out of the photos showing the wife to be cheated on him, I have no problem with your idea at all. In fact your idea is better, so well done for that.

As for the story itself? well I'm not sure I would stay close to a woman like this. She is a pathological liar and perhaps not a all there in the upper workings. But the husband to be doesn't seem to realise this until far too late in the story. The clue was when the bride to be got up out of bed after getting the bridegroom to be hot and on the point of cumming. If anyone did that to me then an partnership I had would over.

But when all is said and done I liked the ending and at least the 'hero' ended up with the rigth person, in the end.

Well done for this story and keep them coming. Your doing great.

Regards

AW

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
That Really Happened In Dallas

Something similar really happened up in Dallas several years ago. Everybody showed up and had the wedding and then afterwards at the reception is where it all fell apart. They began showing the typical video with photos of both the bride and the groom as they grew up with the accompanying sappy music. Then it got near the end and there were photos of the bride and the best man going into motel rooms together with a few videos thru the windows thrown in showing them screwing. Finally the video was dated for just the day before the wedding showed the bride going into the best mans room and the secret cameras that got all the juicy footage about their plans for after the wedding and honeymoon with "the idiot".

With the bride shocked and in tears as her all her family and friends and a good portion of the towns people saw all this and the best man white in the face and un-moving the grooms father stood up and said since he had already paid for most of the wedding by the time they found out about these two cheaters, the decision to continue was made and that the Pastor was an actor hired just for that purpose so there really was no wedding to null and void. Then the entire grooms party got up and left. The only ones left were the brides family (some of them that is that weren't totally disgusted) and a few friends who probably just wanted to see the aftermath. Pretty sad really when you think about it. Evidently the bride and the best man's plan was to continue to cheat and have sex after the honeymoon for as long as they could get away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well....

Some of your stories are very good. Your zero tolerance towards cheating women would be fine if you didn't describe these loving women that never quit loving their man no matter what they do to them. Then you tell us they are cheating sluts. I have never experienced a loving woman that wanted another man so readily. Especially one that loved having sex with their own man. With all that love they feel and the good sex, why would they cheat deliberately on their loving man. Your stories are a bit unbelievable because of that. How could he possibly ever have really loved her to be able to treat her that way? Why all the drama and extreme revenge? To my way of thinking, your male characters only want a good piece of ass. One that remains faithful to only them. If they are not fatihful, the revenge is almost always totally out of line considering the love you profess you had for the woman. I think maybe you are trying too hard to please the "kick em to the curb" type of reader or maybe the revenge type. In any case you make a mockery of the word "Love." Tone down the loving relationship described in these relationships and you have some good stories. You are an excellent writer. Readers do love kick em to the curb stories. We love revenge on the cheating bitches as well. But only when you have described that the cheating bitch no longer cared about the husband enough to keep from disrespecting him with another man. Face it, men or woman that truly love would not do anything to hurt him or her in that way. Extramarital sex is almost always preplanned in one spouse or the other's mind. "Because I could," is the one reason towards "Why?" that I have found believable in most of these stories...

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Funny...the writers here (save Risq) are kind to you, though from what I've seen only HDK and some of Scouries competitors

... have the cajones to honestly critique a fellow writer.(I've seen Average writer honestly critique but being Brit I assume he's too classy not to hold back a little.) I guess this is where anons can be helpful, since they seem to speak more from the heart.I am grateful to you for showing your fellow writers (most of them needing it)- that the perfect replacement is not always available or perfect. And that irony does rule on earth. The rest of the story was bizarre, as you assign boyish activities the status of Manhood. (Really, Video games on a nice day???)

studyingstudyingover 13 years ago
unique qualities

I really liked this story. For once, the avenger actually parsed his revenge by taking it easy on the intruder. I also liked that he wasn't really happy with the Barbie doll. So often our fantasies don't live up to our reality and that was a twist. His ongoing love for his faithless fiancee was good. He didn't have to make her into a goddess and he also didn't fall into that tired trap of comparing male genitals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Usually I love your stuff, BUT...

1 - Your use of commas is atrocious. You put them everywhere, in places where they don't belong at all.

2 - Why did Cal have to move to a new apartment if he already lived alone? Why did he have to move his stuff out little by little when Elaine did not live there?

3 - Alienation of affection - first, you can't sue someone for alienation of affection because they slept with your fiancee. Alienation of affection only applies to married couples. And this goes to all authors: Only a few states allow alienation of affection lawsuits, and they are rarely won. Yet dozens of authors on Literotica throw them into every cheating wife story. Also, there are very few cases where a company is held responsible for their employees having sex. These plot devices are hack, unrealistic, and beneath your talent.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Like he old saying, "Before you set out for revenge, dig two graves."

The story is a little sad, even though he got his revenge it didn't make anything any better.

One thing he could do is train his pregnant girlfriend to be a better lover, and then he would have the best of both worlds.

Thanks for the read, it was an interesting tale that the author has led us through.

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
Hi Pete.

Me? Classy? I don't think so. I will admit I tend to give most writers a break when I read a story I don't think is that great. But then as I always think, my stories are never that great so why should I throw stones?

I will admit I have read one or two stories of Stangstars I didn't like, as I am sure he has read some of mine and not liked them. But instead of thinking of some kind of put down I simply vote whatever I feel and move on. As for this story? I thought it was okay, nothing more than that. I know this writer can write better than he has here and he will improve,so if I can I will encourage him.

If that means holding back a litte then so be it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I had a female friend who I was really close to when I was younger...I guess now we would have been called friends with benefits. We had been friends for a few years and we had our "with benefits" arrangement for a little over a year. We openly went places together and we would hug and kiss but only have sex a couple times a month and never any overnights. We had an understanding that we were really close friends and nothing was serious. We were both dating other people at times. She never let me know that she was getting serious with someone till one night we were together and after fooling around she pulled out a wedding invitation for me. It actually felt like someone hit me in the chest with a sledge hammer. First, I didn't realize how much I did care about her till she handed me that invitation and asked me to attend and secondly it hurt because I always thought so highly of her that I assumed she deserved better than me long term and I never thought she would be cheating on someone if there was a serious relationship so she also killed the respect I had for her. She made it even worse when I turned down the invitation to wedding because she thought I was upset because the "with benefits" part of our friendship was over and tried to fix the situation by telling me we could get keep getting together like normal to be intimate and have sex two weeks after her honeymoon when everything calmed down. I was angry becasue she didn't step away like we agreed if one of was getting serious with someone else. I didn't know the guy she was marrying but still it was an eye opening situation because a couple different decisions and I could have been in his place. I told her I didn't want to see her anymore and she started crying then she called her fiance to come pick her up. Before she left she asked if we could ever get together even just platonically. I told her to give me when she wasn't married anymore. Almost 2 years later I got a letter, a card and then a phone call to tell me her divorce was final. We started hanging out again after that. We enjoyed each others company but it took awhile till we were friends again, platonic friends. Then we started spending alot of time together and started "with benefits" again. About 9 months after the benefits started she asked about us becoming a couple and getting an apartment together. I told her no...once a cheater, always a cheater. I could trust her as a friend and I cared about her and enjoyed the level of intimacy we had without a commitment but I couldn't trust her as a girlfriend or potential wife. That was the last time we spoke for 12 years. We ran into each other and she told me she was still single, no kids and no long term relationships. She asked about getting together for drinks and more in depth catching up but I told her no. We were both middle aged then and neither of us had been married or had kids but I knew if we got together we'd just be settling for each other at that point, plus I still believe that once a cheater, always a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
meh

I hate it when people like the protagonist try to patronize us , especial when they sound like 17year-old kids and don't know what the fuck they want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Funny/ Sad

The ending of this story was really sad, being locked into a relationship with someone you don't really love is tragic. despite what most people think of him the protagonist proves that he'd a real and mature man by one line"I could never leave my child" if only real life men could be that way. on the other hand this story is funny as hell at times describing the cheating guy as a marsupial and the name he used for the author of the web artcle were too funny. The decision to let the cheating guy go after beating the shit out of him showd the character has tru human feeling and regretted stooping to violence but at the same time the ass kicking probably made a lot of the macho burn the bitch types out there happy.

Stangstar's complex twists and turns aren't usually as subtle as these are so I think a lot of his normal readers missed them. i was upset for a while because I almost missed this story. he usually schedules them to come out on thursday but this one showed up early for thanksgiving i guess

I love it.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
The Anon

with the comment about his friend with benefits should put that one down as a story and post . Dude I bet you could turn that into a story and write it fairly well to boot .

deadonedeadoneover 13 years ago
great story

Love the twist and the reality. Absolutely great ending!!

Please more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
To Anon From Anon

BRAVO! You were dead on .... "Once a cheater ... ALWAYS a cheater". You were absolutely correct in telling your "friend" "NO" to any commitment. She would have cheated on you as well. As for the StangStar06's story .. not bad .... but not as good as the Anon comment! Second the earlier comment ... you should make it into a story.

"I had a female friend who I was really close to when I was younger...I guess now we would have been called friends with benefits. We had been friends for a few years and we had our "with benefits" arrangement for a little over a year. We openly went places together and we would hug and kiss but only have sex a couple times a month and never any overnights. We had an understanding that we were really close friends and nothing was serious. We were both dating other people at times. She never let me know that she was getting serious with someone till one night we were together and after fooling around she pulled out a wedding invitation for me. It actually felt like someone hit me in the chest with a sledge hammer. First, I didn't realize how much I did care about her till she handed me that invitation and asked me to attend and secondly it hurt because I always thought so highly of her that I assumed she deserved better than me long term and I never thought she would be cheating on someone if there was a serious relationship so she also killed the respect I had for her. She made it even worse when I turned down the invitation to wedding because she thought I was upset because the "with benefits" part of our friendship was over and tried to fix the situation by telling me we could get keep getting together like normal to be intimate and have sex two weeks after her honeymoon when everything calmed down. I was angry becasue she didn't step away like we agreed if one of was getting serious with someone else. I didn't know the guy she was marrying but still it was an eye opening situation because a couple different decisions and I could have been in his place. I told her I didn't want to see her anymore and she started crying then she called her fiance to come pick her up. Before she left she asked if we could ever get together even just platonically. I told her to give me when she wasn't married anymore. Almost 2 years later I got a letter, a card and then a phone call to tell me her divorce was final. We started hanging out again after that. We enjoyed each others company but it took awhile till we were friends again, platonic friends. Then we started spending alot of time together and started "with benefits" again. About 9 months after the benefits started she asked about us becoming a couple and getting an apartment together. I told her no...once a cheater, always a cheater. I could trust her as a friend and I cared about her and enjoyed the level of intimacy we had without a commitment but I couldn't trust her as a girlfriend or potential wife. That was the last time we spoke for 12 years. We ran into each other and she told me she was still single, no kids and no long term relationships. She asked about getting together for drinks and more in depth catching up but I told her no. We were both middle aged then and neither of us had been married or had kids but I knew if we got together we'd just be settling for each other at that point, plus I still believe that once a cheater, always a cheater."

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 13 years ago
Nice Writing

I'm torn on this story. The lead character is pretty shallow. The bride-to-be lacks any moral fiber and has control issues. I didn't care for the wedding set-up. I've read others that have used it very successfully but this time it just left a bad taste in my mouth. At the end, however, I could definately see that with all their faults, Elaine and Cal were definately made for each other. Noelle, on the other hand was written as boring but I've known woman like her that don't really talk that much but are observing and taking everything in. I know you wrote her as clueless but the women that fit her description are usually pretty smart and in private are anything but boring, like wildcat status. In fact, I find the ones that are loud and domineering are usually just compensating for low self-esteem and just try to control the relationship because they are so insecure. So, in other words, my history with women conflicted with the characters in your story and didn't allow me to enjoy it as much as the rest the readers. That's the only reason I can think of why I didn't really care for it but most of the readers, many I respect as writers, really liked it. Again, very well written and thank you for allowing us to read it.

ProxyAccountProxyAccountover 13 years ago
"Tortious Interference" or "Intentional Interference"

"Tortious interference" or "intentional interference" is the current phrasing of the proper modern tort that would be brought up by the first party in lieu of alienation of affection. It is most often used with regards to a third part that interfere with an existing contract with a third part in an unlawful/untruthful manner and/or with the intention to inflict injury to the first party.

ProxyAccountProxyAccountover 13 years ago
"Tortious Interference" or "Intentional Interference"

Correction:

"Tortious interference" or "intentional interference" the proper name of the tort that could be used in lieu of "alienation of affection". In business, it is used by the injured first party in a suit against the injuring "third party" that interfered with a contract between the first party and the "second party" by means of unlawful or untruthful means; and/or did so with intent to injury the first party. Since engagements and marriages are considered to be legal contracts, this tort could be used to punish outside third parties, including employers that intentionally put marriages at risk. As with all torts, YMMV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sad, disjointed story

Hard to follow the plot line as it bounced around...1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Actually...

Noelle sounds pretty good to me. A lot of wives are only willing to offer perfunctory, boring sex, much like you described for Noelle. But it's not based on when the husband wants it, it's based on the calendar indicating it's Saturday.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
I think he really hit the Jackpot with Noelle....

A beautiful, sexy wife who he can teach to be a wonderful lover. Don't worry, her ass will get alot wider after the baby. Win, Win Baby!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderfull writing !

Just wonderfully entertaining. Thanks.

norcal62norcal62about 13 years ago
The male characters sound very immature.

Maybe that's the intention, for a humorous effect. If so, it doesn't come out funny, just immature and selfish of the men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hmmmm...

A little different but always a pleasure to read.

Had to post just to bump the last comment off the front page. Anyone so misguided and/or vindictive to give one of the site's best writers a '1' certainly doesn't deserve any more exposure. The guy probably couldn't write anything worse than '3' if he tried! ...And 'Anon' ....if you want something with a little more linear plot line that's not so 'hard to follow', why don't you try the Sunday Comics... some of them even include arrows from one box to the next...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Been there done that

I liked PistolPete's comment that some of us Anons comment from the heart. Especially when a story touchs on our own experiences.

This story is similar to my own life. I was married to a very sexual woman who did not get enough attention or sex at home because I was gone a lot. She branched out a bit when I was gone and wanted to have her cake and eat it too with other men.

Ordinary plot, right? I eventually divorced her and found a beautiful and fun loving younger woman. A woman much like Noelle. She loved me and I loved her and we had two children. I was had committed and stayed with her even if unhappy with our sex life.

This story makes me realize that she was much like Noelle, never having too much to say and not much fun in bed. I tried for many years to teach and inspire her to improve our sex life. She too was always willing to try whatever I wanted whenever I wanted, without complaint. She never became interested and I started giving up after 15 years of trying.

She never cheated either and we had beautiful baby girls. I finally accepted that she had a very low sexual libido. We quit having sex almost altogether after her change of life and I started reading Literotica at the same time about 4 years ago.

I read these stories to learn the "Why" couples do what they do. You authors provide me with many reasons. I get a kick out of the comments and have learned from them too that there are very few sexually hot marriages, and there are many mismatched couples. Thanks for allowing me to join the discussion on Elaine and Noelle.

mallahmallahalmost 13 years ago
Another Chapter

On another site Denham Forrest aka The Wanderer wrote a story about taking a memory to lunch. It was about a unhappily married man who is similar to this story. The man in the story married Noelle (just a little smarter) after taking his first girlfriend to lunch he realized how lucky he was in not marrying this woman.

I think that the premise would be a great second chapter. With your dimbulb realizing before its too late that he loves Noelle just as much as she loves him.

With your style of writing, I would think that the story would be superb.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 12 years ago
Interesting story and comments

I agree that the male character in the story was shallow - he should have simply confronted his fiance and dropped her. The wedding revenge was over-the-top. Good story though.

Relative to comments, I too dated a young lady who wanted to continue after she got engaged; I ended that relationship.

To those of you who have 'Noelle' type wives - this was an issue in my marriage for years. The best thing we found was wine and cheese lunches on Friday afternoons whilst the young'uns were in school. Well worth burning a half day of vacation and afternoons work better as we're not as tired as we are in the evening after managing kids, careers, a side business, and other commitments. Fatigue coupled with a woman with low sex drive makes the problem worse; a couple of bottles of wine when you're not tired makes a lot of difference!

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
the male only sound inmature to the cuckold loving man

inmature, please what's inmature was thinking that slut would change. She had been fucking around for a while. And for any man to claim other wise if pussy wimped. Gator come on bro, I know norcal is a cuckold but not you to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not good

i like your writing but this guy was a loser. He would have been sued by Elaine for half the cost of the wedding and the full price of the cruise and if I had been Brian then I would have waited a few months and then beat the fuck out of said loser with a baseball bat. Your worst story so far

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderover 12 years ago
Reminds me of a saying:

“No matter how good she looks - no matter how sweet she talks - somebody, somewhere is sick and tired of putting up with her shit.”

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A CALL FROM DE-HINDEY

and speaks to the walls. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No

Your usual, as always, great story right up to the last two words...

...'You Betcha'...

Dropped you from your usual five to a three, sorry - and I am a staunch fan!

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Cal the loser

Elaine is a manipulative, cheating bitch. Noelle is a clingy, sexually disconnected weirdo. He lets himself get trapped by a woman getting pregnant.

Are these the only two women in the world? God help us. He falls in love with a body? In lust fine. But in love? Then he gets the body and it's pretty empty. Wow, what a surprise.

Cal is also an asshole. He actually exposes Elaine during the wedding ceremony? That's pretty nasty. Yeah, she's a cheat and a bitch. You slap her down and walk away.

At the end I don't like any of these characters and I don't care what happens to them. Maybe I feel a bit sorry for Noelle who appears clueless.

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesover 12 years ago
The male character is an ass

A cheater in waiting that hates cheaters what an ass.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
Good prose

It's just the ending that didn't work for me. However, I do like most of your other work.

BTTapBTTapover 12 years ago
One of your best

I love the twist. And, I love the fact that we just don't know the whole story. So original. I would love to read a sequel, just to see where your imagination and quality writing would take the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Huedog

I gotta tell ya. It's no wonder your wife dumped you.

You try so hard to be a man. But you haven't a clue what it takes to be a man.

It's people like you that gives women the impression that men are stupid.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
very good

be careful what you wish for - the grass is always greener story. but if the bitch had not been cheating it never would have happened.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
What we have here ...

What we have here is a failure to communicate! (redneck warden in 'Cool Hand Luke') Yeah, Future Sweetie, for reasons never explored and seemingly inexplicable, was boffing a very unlikely dude while out-of-town! (Maybe fear of a boogie-man under her hotel bed?) Ask not and you shall not be answered! (Yeah, you MAY get lied to, but you TRIED!).

Our hero ends up just like he deserved to end up! How do you knock-up a grown woman (without BOTH of you MEANING to procreate) in this day and age?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OUCH!

It's like all fantasies written about on Literotica - they should come with a disclaimer - "Be careful what you fantasize about, they may come true and bite you in the ass." How dumb can this guy be? I understand that he can't stay with the cheater, but he's not smart enough to wear a rubber with his dream girl, just in case she turns out to be from one of his nightmares? Don't get married, pay your child support and move on. Take your lumps and learn your lessons.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
This is the shit hitting the fan doubly

Hey StangStar06, this is a lose-lose-lose situation story. How do you get out of this one. This guy is so fucked...how could you do this to your readers. I've had a few Barbie dolls that were duds in the bedroom. Maybe a chemistry thing, but what about sex education in a sequel?? C'mon you can't burn everybody or I guess you can including your credibility as a quintessential author. Think about it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
We need part two

We need a part two to this he need to train or get Noelle to realize something is wrong and learn what to do to satisfy him and save her relationship with him. make the next story parly from her standpoint. Let her fight for her man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loser

Why do all these stories end with the loser pining away for the cheating cunt? She cheated all through the courtship, why would it be any different when they're married? All these authors seem to be the same: The cheating bitch who "loves her husband" beyond all reason. Yeah right. Then there's the mustang driving wimp who emasculates himself to take her back. Always belittling men with talk of men equating love with sex, or being hurt only because their pride was hurt. Bullshit! In reality few couples stay together after one cheats. The cheater doesn't love their partner. They feel contempt for them. They may not consciously realize it, but its there just the same, on some level. Its not about "pride" for men. Their emotions are just as valid as a womans. When you love someone, you give them all of yourself, you make yourself more vulnerable before them like never before. When your loved one cheats, its the greatest betrayal ever. It's crushing. All trust is gone and can never be fully restored. It's not about pride. Its not about someone else possessing what was swore to only you. Its not even about the sex in the end, its the contempt and betrayal by that person that hurts the most. They were supposed to love you as much as you love them, but they didn't. Cheaters only love themselves, and have very little room for anything else. These authors seem to think men that walk away from cheaters are weak for not staying with her. Wrong! It takes more strength than you will ever know to walk away from the person you love more than you will ever love anyone else again. But you have to walk away, because otherwise the hurt and loss of trust start to eat away at you. You can't help it. You both begin to resent each other, until she either cheats again, or you do for revenge. Two people can love each other, but its not always enough.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago

This guy is a loser. And a wimp. Love is not exclusively about sex. He weeps like a little bitch for the loss of a cheating piece of shit, and resents the beautiful, honest faithful and kind woman because he can't be bothered to teach her better sex techniques. He'd cheat on the best thing that ever happened to him, on his child, for a cheating cunt with a flabby fat ass. They deserve each other and the diseases they'll get from fucking around. Poor Noelle, stuck with a loser who thinks love and sex are the same thing. No wonder all these wimpy cucks drive pussy mustangs! Loser!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yes, I .......

fuckin' HATE this guy. OK, she was wrong (big time wrong even), but even after he started figuring it out, HE made it more about his pride then the way she had betrayed him. He was the asshole for knocking up Noelle. Showing up to his own wedding with her was a real dick move. It is hard to get a satisfying revenge when you abandon the moral high ground. I think Stang wanted us to see his evolution that he didn't know what he had until it was gone, but he DID seem to know all along what he had in Elaine. They should have had a confrontation, and put off the wedding until it could have been worked out, probably with counseling (or some such). But either way, I appreciate this story as a measure of Stang allowing the cheating wife to get some measure of karmic retribution back. I haven't read ALL of his stuff, but this is the first time that I know of where one of his male leads ISN"T happier after being rid of the cheating bitch. May be this one is so oddball atypical because he only mentions the car once in passing. If the guy had loved his car a little more, than he could have been happier with his life post separation (ha!).

CrisInGACrisInGAover 10 years ago

All Noelle needs is a bit of instruction, encouragement, and some really slow, sloppy oral attention paid to her bits & pieces. To bad her soon to be husband doesn't appear to be even remotely up to the task.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

Strange Tale. Elaine was a cheating whore. Noelle was the ideal fantasy girl. Brian was a married asshole jerkoff cheating on his wife and then we have Cal. Called off the wedding and got the dream girl, who is a cold fish, pregnant. Now he's stuck with Noelle. Elaine left town because of her humiliation. Brian stayed married. I have an idea for chapter two. Kill everyone off.

Yeah

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Great story with a paradoxical conclusion.

Nicely written short, the premise is a premarital couple totally in love in which one cheats. The revenge is cruel and totally sadistic but morally correct. The fiance is a screwball with lustings for a prior acquaintance whom he consorts for a cruise vacation and sex. The story was staccato in its theme and the moral high ground dissipates from the readers view. This story had no good guy or winners.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
I Agree

I agree with those who say that he should have spoken to Elaine and had either a more civilized break-up or maybe even a reconciliation.

Also, we saw early just how self-centered he is by his careless attitude towards the wedding - two weeks is NOT a lot of time till a wedding, and he just blew off his tasks.

And I also agree with those who take him to task for not taking any effort to educate Noelle.

BGunnsBGunnsalmost 10 years ago
Not one of your best.

Way to pat of a story. Also..He contacted her HR supervisor looking for a settlement? WTF?! He was ONLY a fiance....not a husband! Good luck with THAT lawsuit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'll never understand...

...why people don't consider that a bit of communication goes an awful long way to solving your problems. Getting rid of Elaine was a good move. She would never be truly trust worthy as evidenced by what she said in the video. Noelle however could be the perfect wife with some communication from both parties.

This guy obviously is an idiot confusing love with lust, which is all he had for Elaine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One star

This is a very poorly written story. The fella should take off those nostalgia goggles. And he should talk to his wife about improving their sex life, rather than wait for a chance to jump at and cheat on her.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 9 years ago

Talk that shit out; make her watch a porno; show her websites that list different positions.....he has the perfect situation; but he is being a vagina

1zardoz956081zardoz95608over 9 years ago
IDIOT!

REALLY? You'd stray from a NICE woman, for a cheater? IDIOT!!!!! Good story, though!

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
I understand him...but...

I understand him...but before going serious with his dream girl he should have got to know her and see if she really was what he thought...About the cheater: she would always be a controlling freak and a cheater...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
CHEATER OR TRAINER

ELAINE CHEATED ON HIM MULTIPULE TIMES WITH A DORK. WHAT COULD HE EXPECT ONCE THEY WERE MARRIED HE COULD NEVER TRUST HER.

NICOLE LOVED HIM THEY NEEDED TO TALK AND HE NEEDED TO INVEST SOME TIME IN TRAINING HER TO BE A HOT LADY OUTSIDE AND A LOVING GIVING WIFE IN THE BEDROOM. SURE IT MAY TAKE SOME TIME BUT THEY ARE GOING TO BE A FAMILY AND SHE LOVES HIM AND BET WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON HIM SO HE SHOULD GET OVER THE BIG ASS AND HARD FUCKING EX FIANCE AND MOVE ON AND NOT THINK ABOUT CHEATING ON HIS WIFE. THE STORY COULD HAVE BEEN A LOT BETTER IF HE WOULD HAVE BEEN UPFRONT WITH ELAIN AND TOLD HER HE KNEW SHE CHEATED AND WOULD NOT MARRY HER. HE DID NOT HAVE TO RUIN HER LIFE BESIDES HE GOT THE WOMAN HE HAD ALWAYS LUSTED AFTER. HE WAS JUST PLAIN ASS STUPID AND MEAN. WOULD LIKE TO READ FOLLOW UP STORY ON HIM AND NICOLE AFTER HE TOOK THE TIME TO WORK WITH HER.

RON TEXAS cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
No man

Wants to be married to the most beautiful woman ever. No man wants a wife thats honest, faithful and loving. I mean, she can't give a good blowjob, and that is something no woman can learn to do. It's not a real marriage unless it's all about getting great head daily, why else would a guy get married? A guy can't just tell her what he likes, can't teach her, and wives are incapable of learning anything new! Every guy wants a lying cheating, diseased whore for a wife, because at least he'll get that all important blowjob. Guys don't really care if she is a walking cum dump for anyone that wants her, because hell, she gives good head!

(You may have guessed by now, I'm a huge fan of SARCASM!)

This guy was as shallow and selfish as the whore he dumped. They deserve each other. Noelle is the real victim here. Her kindness, her trusting nature, her sweetness and loyal love will all be trashed and thrown back in her face. Hopefully she finds out about the scumbag before her life is completely ruined. Please write a sequel giving her the ending she deserves!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
***

Cal has his work cut out for him with his dream wife. Good writing. Story? So so.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Could you add, more commas to, a sentence where, they don't belong if you,tried?

You can get your iPhone to record during a call? Must be hella jail-broken

Eroticafan8000Eroticafan8000almost 9 years ago
A complete 180

It's like you took your Mustang for a drive through Cali and then half a block down the road you decided to go home. Not digging the 'got burned myself' ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
DumbAsses

They wereybothdumb asses her for cheating with a weird looking guy that she worked with and him for not having the balls to talk to Noeel and train her of the joy of a x Yes he should have talked to Elaine and played the recording for her and explained if she had cheated with this dork how many others had she cheated with while they were engaged and last but not least he should have not gone to her company and got her fired was it not bad enough what he did in the church it would have been best if he had not shown up at all and left her some respect would it not be bad enough that she had to deal with taring there relationship apart and losing his trust. Maybe there should be a sequil so they could talk and she would know how bad she hurt him but I'm think the slide show in the church was not called for.

Ron/Tex

cowboyridecc@yahoo,com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Still love the wtiting and the

stangs n all but yr losin it man with content

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Won't rate this one since I don't think it was an honest story effort.

Reads like an idea you just wanted to play with. Appreciate the effort. Hope it taught you something.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
YOU BETCHA

and your sweet Bippy. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I hate cheatets

Cheaters are the worst

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1 STAR Pathetic Drivel.

This was a truly pathetic story. I get it, SS06 is trying to flex his writing muscles. Only thing that got flexed was the readers patience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
To. Bad

She may have been a good piece of ass but she was giving it to people that She should not have. Elaine was just a cheater. She said after she was married that she would be faithful but she was engaged to Cal so she should have been faithful to him than. Seems her loss Noel got him but Cal still loved Elaine. Cal should have told her he knew and at this point since she cheated when they were engaged how could he trust her. Break the engagement and they could be fuck buddies and he would see if he could trust her but she could not fuck anyone else or it was totally over. So it would be fish or cut bait and she would have to explain to her and his parents why the engagement has been called of and admit to and name all that she had cheated on him with and WHY SHE CHEATED if there was any hope that he could forgive her and ever TRUST Elaine again.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

Rc68Rc68almost 8 years ago
Terrible

By far your worst effort....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Communicate, Communicate, Communicate

Problem as I see it, NO DAMN COMMUNICATIONS. They simply did not talk about their problems or other things, they did not share their lives with each other. Dumb and Dumber....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
really the best one of SS06

it's really close to reality you can have sex with anybody but you can't have intmacy with anybody, it takes times and proper investment, cheater or no cheater that's how it goes in real life, either take it or leave it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OH! I SAY OLD BOY WRONG ENDING

Oh I don't know what to make of this story! You know he could teach Noelle how to do head and how to Fuck in return he cold mango munch her, but hey I also believe in reconciliation! SO GO FIGURE OR FINGER YOU CAN DECIDE? LOVE YOU ALL! GREG OH 70% OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous