All Comments on 'Buttholing Ch. 02'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great stuff TTM

Really enjoy your work.

But yanno you're talking about a family this time around, right?

Don't split'em up please. & absolutely NO threesomes - in family.

Thanks again.

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 7 years ago
Buttholing is a funny word

Good series. Wankable. Hot and not serious at all. Just the way I like it. 5 stars

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
SOOOOO HOT!

Is there more coming with all her friends and his co-workers? Hope so!

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 7 years ago
Like but...

I couldn't enjoy it because how weak willed he's been, if he acts like he did in chapter 8 than OK but begging pathetically for her to stop is irradiating reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
perspective

can't appreciate the constant changing pov

nope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Don't listen to your detractors

This story, in my honest opinion, is perfectly paced. Those complaining that he is too 'weak willed' and gave in too easily are deluded. Do you honestly think that if this were a real situation, that someone like this would have the self-control necessary to draw out the temptation as long as possible? I certainly would not be able to do it, and I don't think anyone reading this story would be able to, either. The temptation is simply too great. Jim is simply a man with no self-control - which is the majority of the male species, like it or not.

As far as the other detractors complaining about the big dicks and the big tits, you all have to realize that this is about idealism. Yes, it's not realistic - most men are undersized, and most women are flat as a board, which is why we have the fake tit-job/plastic surgery epidemic. Everyone wants what they can't have, hence the idealism. If idealism such as this offends you, well then stick to real world situations where the women are ugly and flat as a board, and don't read material such as this that exalts the ideal female shape, form, and mannerism.

Keep up the good work, TheTalkMan, you've tapped into something special with this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pretty good

I gotta say though. Big asses are great. When the shape is right and they don't look like cottage cheese diapers that is.

parthenogenesisparthenogenesisalmost 7 years ago
Alternate ending

I think the story should end differently. Rearrange the last part to have Charlotte come home from the Buttholing meeting and retire to the bedroom. Then, while Ben's wallowing in a sea of teen-age buttholes, a text message comes in from his wife...

moses6667moses6667almost 7 years ago
Dear God, Man

I need more this story, please keep writing more.

ranfallboyranfallboyalmost 7 years ago
As always nice

Loved chap 1 and just enjoyed 2 looking forward to the epilogue. Wondering who started this whole Buttholing fad, too modern and tech savvy for the witches so going with the church.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismalmost 7 years ago
Well, I enjoyed this...

...and by 'enjoyed', I of course meant wanked myself into a coma while reading it. I've said it before and I'll say it again, for pure unadulterated filth, you're one of the best writers on here. Yes, you tend to rehash similar themes and tropes all the time, but if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I can't stress this enough...STICK WITH INCEST. Your work, which is always nasty, is a hundred times hotter and nastier when the main actors are biologically related. It's so much hotter and naughtier and dirtier.

Anyway, you spent a lot of time setting up the other girls; it would seem a shame not to involve them in all the carnal debauchery. I was looking forward to seeing if the quiet, shy one really is the most depraved...

GrandtimehobbyGrandtimehobbyalmost 7 years ago
More More Please Give Us More

Very very good. Thanks for all your efforts. Please add more to this series.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeialmost 7 years ago
Huzzah

We finally reached the climax and it is wonderful !

The girl is just too cute in certain parts. There is a good amount of innocence in some of her reactions and an unexpected connection to her father. It's always nice when your expectations are reached and go over the initial point. Hopefully you will keep those parts going. While it's great they are together, seen them have connection outside of sex would be even better. Can't wait for the epilogue and hopefully it's from her POV, but at this point I am just happy for more chapters xD

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58almost 7 years ago
More Chapters To Come?

Absolutely great story, that has at least five more encounters to come by my reckoning.

Lots of ways this can go, so please take us on your twisted little journey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yay!

Wonderful to see a story of yours again. Enjoyed it immensely. Badgirluk x

givemeconveniencegivemeconvenienceover 6 years ago
Great but

you repeat yourself too much, to the point of exhaustion. All in all, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!

Very, very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep doing INCEST

It is so dirty but ohhhh is it so delicious in how depraved it is when a fat cocked father is seduced a fucked by his hot young big tited daughter . That being said mother and son also works as well as grandma and grandson those a fucking hot as well keep it up TheTalkMan

MiniwandMiniwandalmost 6 years ago
Hot as always

You know how to write wicked good erotica. It's just raw sex but so intense. Don't ever stop writing because you have a gift.

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
SO HOT

Thank you, thank you. Maybe the hottest stories I've ever read, I couldn't stop reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very hot, butt,

I did not like the shit talking of Charlotte by Sabrina. There wasn't any basis or back story for it. All girls resent their mom for all kinds of reasons as kids and as adults. This is fantasy and escapist fiction and I gave you a 5 based on the fabulous descriptive sex but the shit talk was out of place.

OOAAOOAAabout 5 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!! Super hot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thee best story ever!!!!

Woooow I came like 3x before finishing part 1&2. Such a long read. but amazing thorough details!!! The concept of buttholing getting a guys attention I had to admit would get mine too. Please add more to this series!! I know there is a part 3 which I'm excited to read. but DAMN!! Crazy hot can you make more???? It

dottie86dottie86almost 5 years ago
Unbelievablely so FUCKIN' GOOD!!

This just knocked out a story I thought would never be knocked out of my top three list in my collection - but with this chapter it did - And I LOVED the part when the passionate, lustful kissing started, one of my most favorite things with a woman to have! Sexy, dirty, lustful, detailed writing of nasty, sexy, teasingly slow....love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Omg

This was so hot!!! I want to be fucked like that!!! Wow! The incest, the descriptions, the intensity of the fucking and the orgasms.....i am so wet!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You are an amazing writer

You are such an amazing writer. There is no one who does the bratty daughter and submissive daddy like you do. Would love to read more of these types of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

I have not looked at videos for a while now. Your writing is awesome

AlarickAlarickover 3 years ago

Well done. The imagery you brought out with your words was spot on and hot as hell. I’ve read too many stories on here where the action was unrealistic and frankly boring. The action here, as well as the thoughts going through Jim’s head, was completely believable and did I mention oh so hot.

LetthatsinkinLetthatsinkinabout 3 years ago

Do they just assume that 100% of students got their phones from their parents or something? When I was in high school almost half of the students in my grade had part time jobs.

totostorytotostoryover 2 years ago

Mate, I love the evil female character in your stories, and the sex scene always hot and detailed, that's why I loved your stories in general, Despite the usual repetition &useless lengthening as all your other stories, I wished this story between brother/sister, I think it would gonna be hotter, maybe because generally I am not a fan of older man/younger women stories especially father/daughters. Still your best story for "you couldn`t handle me ch.8", mother/son stories is my all time favorite, I figured that you wrote only two stories in that gender, hope to read more.

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolover 2 years ago

Man! The way she tortured him and then how he railed that ass. Loved it. Great. Thanks!

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 1 year ago

A great story. One of those long stories that you just can't stop reading. Really well done. Thanks for writing this. I really hope you add to Jim's adventures butthole-land. There is so much potential to "flesh-out" the summer for him.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If the characters have to keep repeating the same inner thoughts over and over and over to get your stories to 30k words, why not just make it shorter and less repetitive? I read the 1st chapter and a couple pages of this one. That's as far as I'm going make it, unfortunately.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES