All Comments on 'Buttonnose Ch. 04'

by hot-male775

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
hotmaonehotmaoneover 18 years ago
HOT HOT HOT !!!

Excellente Story !

Marie from Germany

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
confusing

These stories are hard to follow!

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
This is the kind of massage I taught in my classes

For years my partner and I taught ten-session workshops in a course titled "Sensuous Massage for Loving Couples." Our students learned many erotic strokes for each part of the body, and practiced them on their partner on our massage tables. We taught a series of increasingly sensuous strokes for men, and others for women. By the end of each of the sessions, everyone would hear the unmistakeable sounds of impressive orgasms coming from all the tables in the room. We stressed the importance of administering each stroke slowly and lovingly, just like the techniques described in this excellent story. I'm retired now, but I'm still a certified massage instructor. I still teach students and still give sensuous massages to all comers, but no longer charge for the sessions. I want to pass my knowledge on to the younger generation, so that they can offer their partners beautiful sensuous massages like the one detailed in this story. I look forward to reading more massage submissions from hot-male775, a talented writer of stimulating erotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous