Buttonnose Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while I could hear you getting close to orgasm. So I continued and within minutes you went through a long one. I could see you squirming in pleasure as I continued gently fingering and stimulating your cunt. I didn’t want you to climb down from the peak that I had enabled you to climb. I wanted you to stay there for a while and enjoy the feeling. So I continued stimulating you gently, rubbing on your clitoris. Your cunt had now swollen and was very wet with juices. I kept on fingering you. Now slowly I touched your bum with my other hand. I gently stroked it and squeezed the bums while I fingered you. I moved my finger around and touched and stimulated your G-spot. You seemed to react to it and enjoyed the stimulation. Your cunt felt so good on my finger.

“Oh this massage feels so good honey. I never knew you were so good at giving massage,” you softly whispered. It was almost like you were talking to yourself. Then with your eyes closed and your face to one side you softly sighed to me, “I must be dead because it sure feels like heaven.”

“Just relax and enjoy it,” I said, massaging you a little more on your vagina.

“Oh I am enjoying it surely!” you moaned softly. “You can massage me like this all night honey.”

That got me rock hard right there. I was so thrilled that I was pleasing you. I was hardly breathing by now.

“You will have to loose this towel now mom.”

“That’s ok son. I don’t think I will need it any way.” You blushed.

Then I asked you to close your feet together, and I climbed over your feet, with my feet on either side. I slowly took the towel away. Your full figure stretched naked was in sight of my eyes. I was hard as rock.

I took some more cream and rubbed it on your bum gently.

“Uh.” You sighed at the coldness touching you.

I slowly massaged you on your bum, doing one cheek at a time. Every time I massages your bum cheeks, one after the other, it felt so sexual. You have the most luscious bum and I loved every minute of massaging it. I spent a long time squeezing your bum cheeks and moving my fingers on it. I massaged you at the waist, and the hips. I pressed your hips and waist and got the stress out gently.

“Oh, that feels so good”, you gave out a moan as I pressed hard on your waist.

“Tell me if you want it harder, or more in a particular area. Ok? ”

“You are the best, honey. You are doing just fine.”

I slowly shifted up and I straddled over your bum.

You giggled a little, “Um I think this massage just got interesting!” and you smiled and looked at me.

“No just stay still and relax”. I took a little more cream and poured it all over your back.

“I think it is time for you to loose your boxers son.” you teased me with a giggle.

“I think I will hang on to them a little bit more.”

I massaged your back firmly running my hands all over it, over the shoulder blades and the back. I pressed your waist and I massaged it firmly. I pressed your shoulder blades at the back firmly. You must have been very tired to feel so good when massaged. I spent a little more time, doing your back, and then I massaged your shoulders on the top and the side of your neck a little. You were quiet for a long while.

After I had done your back I got off you.

“Ok, then. I need you to turn over.” I gently asked you to turn over.

“You need to loose your boxers now. Otherwise this isn’t fair anymore.”

“Come on mom. Don’t be shy.”

“You don’t shy me! I have seen you before. So loose them.” You giggled at me.

“You can drape the towel over if you want.” I said.

I started once again at your ankles, and slowly moved to the thighs. You looked at me inquisitively when I was massaging your thighs. After glancing at me for a while you closed your eyes, turned your head on a side on the pillow and slowly parted your legs and placed your hands under the pillow. I looked at you and I saw a small naughty grin on your face. Your eyes were closed. I climbed in the middle in between the legs and began to massage your inner thighs, slowly and gently in turns, getting deeper with ever circle of my hands. You sighed with heavy breaths and smiled.

I could see the bliss on your face as I massaged your inner thighs. The towel was covering your hips and was getting in my way a little. I think you had sensed it. My heart had stopped beating.

You opened your eyes and looked at me with a grin, “I loose the towel, and you loose the shorts.”

“Ok mom.” I got off the bed, and slowly slipped out of my shorts.

You took a long look at my erection.

“Now don’t embarrass me ok mom?”

“I won’t. I couldn’t help that’s all.” You blushed a little and then took your eyes off my erection. “It is ok you know. You don’t have to be embarrassed because of me,” you said with a little bit of serious intentions.

With closed eyes you relaxed, and I saw the bliss on your face. I gently massaged you in between your legs for a few times and you moaned slowly turning your head on the side, pressing it in the pillow. I slowly moved my hands closer and deeper in between your thighs and saw you squirming as I gently touched your vagina a few times, caressing it gently. “Uh!” you moaned heavily. You bent the knees and parted the legs more. My heartbeat became twice as fast. Looking at you with spread legs, I could hardly breath. But I wanted to please you all the way tonight. So I rubbed a little cream on my fingers and I massaged your vagina a little, gently moving my fingers in circles over it and stimulating the clitoris with my thumb.

You were squirming with pleasure, moaning heavily. “It feels good!” you said to me in a very soft voice. I caressed your vagina a little more and then I slowly slid my middle finger inside, and I heard you give out a long soft moan. You moved your hips as you took my finger inside gently. I curled the finger and touched your G-spot tenderly pressing it with the tip of my finger. You were breathing heavily that moment and squirming with pleasure.

By your breathing and moaning I knew that you were close to cumming. I had never seen you cum before, let alone help you to it. So I didn’t want to loose this wonderful dream this time. I kept rubbing and fingering you in your cunt. Now I employed both hands, one to finger you inside and the other to stimulate your clitoris.

By now you were thrashing on the bed like a fish out of water. Your floods of ecstasy were pouring out of your cunt one after another. I kept fingering you. You must have had at least a dozen orgasms. By now I had become so hard, that some pre-cum had began to ooze out of my erection. But I was too absorbed in getting you cumming to even think of my arousal.

After a few minutes of this high passion, I got my finger off gently and slowed the caress and you slowly seemed to ease off. As I moved my hands over to your waist I asked you to close your legs together and I straddled you again at your waist.

You opened your eyes and smiled at me. “This is a very interesting position we are in” you smile at me with a very naughty look on your face.

“I am just going to massage your chest. That’s all,” I put a straight face, but I couldn’t help smiling.

You looked at my erection and looking deep in my eyes, you said, “I could give you a massage too.”

“Well tonight it’s your night and so I will give you the massage.”

You wrapped your fingers around my hard prick and stroked it gently. When I looked at you with wide eyes, you shrugged your shoulders and said, “It’s my birthday today and you told me to be myself. You promised me you will not tell me off on anything!” you giggled a little.

I just smile at you, “I know. It is ok.”

I put some cream on my hands and I rubbed it all over your chest and tummy. I massaged your tummy just a little bit, and then I circled my hands around your breasts, massaging them in circles and pushing them up as I massaged them around.

“I am surely going to die in a minute” you whispered to yourself again, “Oh, It feels so good” you moaned softly.

I gently massaged your breasts one by one. They had never felt that heavenly before. But then I had never given you a massage like this before.

I rubbed your shoulders, and then I took your hands one at a time. I massaged your arms and elbows, I cracked your fingers gently and then I massaged your biceps. All the while you kept looking at me with seducing looks.

“I just hope this massage never ends,” you smiled at me.

“No, it is nearly done. Too much massage will give you body ache.”

I asked you to sit up in the bed. I moved to your back and I massaged my fingers in your hair, massaging your scalp with a little bit of hair oil. Your hair was dry and smooth, fragrant and long. After I massaged your hair I decided to comb it just a little bit.

“There. All done. Now you can sleep peacefully tonight.” I kissed you gently.

“Will you let me sleep in your arms tonight?” you looked at me with sleepy eyes. “I don’t want to be alone tonight.”

“Of course, you can mom,” I came close to you, and sat next to you on the bed. I slowly parted your hair from your face and caressed your cheek with my palm.

“Aren’t your hands hurting?” you asked softly, “Can I kiss them better?” You smiled at me.

“Don’t worry, I will be ok.” I smiled at you.

“That was a very good massage” you took my palms and kissed them gently. “You can massage me anytime from now on.”

You pulled on my hands and urged me to get in the bed. “Don’t worry about the night dress, just get into bed as you are.”

“I have to shut the lights. I will be right back.” I pulled the sheets over you and tucked you in the bed. I soon shut all the lights off and got under the sheets. You weren’t wearing anything. Nor was I!

to be CUNTinued....

12