All Comments on 'Buy the Ticket...'

by TarnishedPenny

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

What a delightful tale!

5

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 3 years ago

Very romantic and sweet.

SisterJezabelSisterJezabelabout 3 years ago

Your sex scenes are always en pointe! Thanks for such a sexy story :)

tangledweedtangledweedabout 3 years ago

Can't let my wife read this one, as it would be a tough act to compete with. Very romantic and very, very sexy.

mitchawamitchawaabout 3 years ago

A jewel of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Anonymous

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!

G5902G5902about 3 years ago

Thank you for sharing another one of your sweet sexy stories!

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Lovely Valentine Story

Beautiful. Well written and lovely sex scene.

5 stars

AloneTooLongAloneTooLongabout 3 years ago

I loved this phrase " he had finally buried himself full-length in my distended, applauding depths"

mitchawamitchawaabout 3 years ago

On a second reading, I liked it even more. The jewels were a big part of the story, but the real jewel was the female wearing them: her face, her breasts, her legs, and her treasure. Yet, he too was a jewel with his tenderness, with his fingers, with his mouth, and yes, with his equipment. An incredible Valentines' Day present for both of them.

charlie48charlie48about 3 years ago

Magnificent, a very hard act to follow.

Sequel please!

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 3 years ago
As lovely as the image of Sasha dressed in the necklace...

That's what this was! It's a fun and sexy erotic tale with romantic and very sensual elements to warm the heart and delight the senses. It was very well written, too.

I got a chuckle out of the bazillion dollar necklace that would pay the rent for eight months—I'd hate to live in that city! And finally, one really minor point bothered me: with Roger and Tom being identical twins, since she "was having a hard time telling them apart", and with the short views, how did Sasha determine that it was Tom instead of Roger? I may have missed a clue that answered that...

Thanks for writing and sharing. 5*

technofrog2002technofrog2002about 3 years ago

Wonderful Story

Very romantic and very descriptive. It was so easy to imagine it in my mind. Very well written.

HopelesslyHookedHopelesslyHookedabout 3 years ago

I through loved this story. So very well written. Amazing detailed. Tremendous on all criteria. Thank you for sharing it with me.

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusalmost 3 years ago

Another wonderful creative story!

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 2 years ago

5 stars. Nice read. Well written, gorgeous imagery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Consistently high standard of writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A well written and hot fantasy. But not a romance. Yes, there's the *accoutrements* of romance, but they're not based on the connection between people that is necessary for that emotional narrative to properly exist. The MC feels sexy and desired, but that connection can't possibly exist when she has no idea which of the three men she's fucking (or can even be sure it's not someone entirely different) until the end.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 1 year ago

Erotic certainly. Romantic? I don’t really think so… Good story in the wrong category but well worth the read.

RalphTheRedNinjaRalphTheRedNinjaover 1 year ago

This is downright creepy. Peer pressure at its worst.

ThebiffThebiffabout 1 year ago

Who cares about the Category? The writing is superb and the emotions are wonderfully captured.

joeoggijoeoggi7 months ago

There was something a little creepy about this story so I could only give it 4*. BUT! Still a extremely well written - characters and situations - that I couldn’t put it down. You are an excellent author and I have enjoyed your work tremendously. One of the few on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous